Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

And with the wallet launch around the corner, it will be great if they publicize the event in the community properly. It that happens, hitting hardcap will be guaranteed.

when is the possible wallet launch? any idea? it would be great if doesnt kill the excitement of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.
Yes, In addition. You can be an investor and avail more than 20 tokens and the ESR Wallet card will delivered to your address within 60 days after the ICO. I'm waiting also for the answer how the step by step process to avail this ESR Wallet Card, maybe it's like other Wallet Apps that you need to download the apps and register online and after that apply for plastic card also for online transactions. Devs may correct me if I'm wrong because it's come from my mind only. TIA

Lets wait for few days. As they are going to announce the launch of the wallet in few days, they may also publish steps to get the cards along with that.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

They said those who had esr wallet can have an esr  tokens.Are there benefits who had own an esr  tokens?
Owning esr tokens will give you multiple benefits...1. you will get free card if you hold 20 odd tokens 2. You will earn passive income
They will roll out even more benefits along with the launch of the wallet
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

News from ESR telegram chat for those who is not there

"Hello, everyone! Unfortunately we're not ready with the tests and some small issues are still left. We'll stay in touch. Soon ESR Wallet will be ready for launch."
This is really great update from team member. Hope soon we will see ESR wallet. Then investors will come more quickly to this project. Everybody like  invest when there is already working product.
That's ok.. Hope they will fix the issues soon and launch the wallet before end of ICO That will give a huge boost to the IPO. Lets see how it goes. Finger crossed.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.

centra cards took 4 months before they have release their card to the clients who ordered. since the market is global, better expect delays.
Well... They might roll out the card in some geographies sooner and slowly expand to other areas. But yes as you told a delay may not be totally unexpected
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

i see esr is like centra and other wallets.
what is your unique selling proposition?

They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

micromoney (AMM) offers loan and they have wallet which gives the unbanked credit records.
do ESR also support margin trading since they will create own exchange.

thanks for the reference regarding amm.
i have not read that esr will have an exchange let me re read the whitepaper.
Yeah, there's no problem if we invest and join with this as long as many people says that it is a  good kind of project. I am sure a lot of people here are also interested about participating here

there are already 1200+ active esr subscribers community on telegram better join to receive current updates.
Well this is the only area I think they need to improve. Though they have 1200 members in telegram group, a project of this potential must have much more in my opinion. I guess esr team need to focus a bit more on marketing in the final phases of ICO

marketing and promotions is the lifeblood of any business, fail to  execute plans on marketing is a plan of failure.

Yes bro..A good or bad marketing can be the difference between esr raising 4 million or hitting hardcap
qwertysungit

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

Anyone here devs, manager supporter can answer all the question here in this thread?

are you asking if it is okay to ask? that sounds redundant!
It is not, i just want to know if devs and supporter are still active in this thread? There many questions out there that is not been answered. Are you belong to them?
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

And with the wallet launch around the corner, it will be great if they publicize the event in the community properly. It that happens, hitting hardcap will be guaranteed.

when is the possible wallet launch? any idea? it would be great if doesnt kill the excitement of investors.
i agree sir, many supporters can't wait to launch the esr wallet, hope they will launch this as soon as posible.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:15:04 AM

What are the pairing of fiat into crypto vice versa? or all of crypto that can be stored in your wallet can be traded to fiat? i hope fees will not too expensive.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:54:37 AM

Yes, In addition. You can be an investor and avail more than 20 tokens and the ESR Wallet card will delivered to your address within 60 days after the ICO. I'm waiting also for the answer how the step by step process to avail this ESR Wallet Card, maybe it's like other Wallet Apps that you need to download the apps and register online and after that apply for plastic card also for online transactions. Devs may correct me if I'm wrong because it's come from my mind only. TIA

Lets wait for few days. As they are going to announce the launch of the wallet in few days, they may also publish steps to get the cards along with that.
Yes, I'm also excited to know how it works and what is the procedure to have this ESR Wallet. I hope the procedure is easy, less hassle and if it needs to download their apps I hope it's free and easy to set-up Grin

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

How can we know that ESR wallet is a trusty wallet ? What are the plan you need to do for able for us to believe and feel safe and secured when we use and avail this application ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

Yes esr wallet allow us to spend or using our crypto currency physical card werever card is accepted for payment online,but esr wallet also said even offline.how can you use it if it is offline.in ATM  cards if it's offline we can't.but esr wallet said we can.thats great but how ,even it's offline?😄

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

Are those member of ESR Wallet only can by an ESR Token?

ESR wallet supports different cryptocurrencies and visa not esr tokens only.
did i get your question correct?

Yeah , thank you . I really appreciate it buddy. I just wonder is any country can avail their application?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

How is this ESR wallet differ from some of the previous ICO that also offers wallet ? Is there any plan of competing with some top company that prove their success in wallet services.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

Are those member of ESR Wallet only can by an ESR Token?

ESR wallet supports different cryptocurrencies and visa not esr tokens only.
did i get your question correct?

Yeah , thank you . I really appreciate it buddy. I just wonder is any country can avail their application?
Thats a good question, I also want to know the answer of this question that shall give an information and idea to those people who want to become a member of ESR Wallet.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:01:27 AM

I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
The price of ESR token is quite costly however, the service that ESR wallet could give is so much worthy for just $10. Can't wait to have this ESR wallet to our country
You are right! I won't think twice on buying or investing into this project since the ESR wallet is very useful at all.
Since it's been 25% off, this is a huge opportunity to buy or invest in the ESR project. It will help us to reach our goal.

I agree with you , 25% is a big opportunity that we must not waste . Since ESR wallet have a potential to become one of the top wallet service here in this forum .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
bryanswangxx16

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

https://i.imgur.com/9KSKU7i.png
https://i.imgur.com/BQWnOsz.png
https://i.imgur.com/OsEEJiy.png
https://i.imgur.com/Yxkd1j9.png
https://i.imgur.com/1uNx2uw.png
https://i.imgur.com/MBdYOuk.png
https://i.imgur.com/jrvNXju.png
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

Anyone here devs, manager supporter can answer all the question here in this thread?

are you asking if it is okay to ask? that sounds redundant!
It is not, i just want to know if devs and supporter are still active in this thread? There many questions out there that is not been answered. Are you belong to them?

I think he's/she's asking if there are someone who can answer his queries?, dude i suggest you join their telegram campaign if you want fast replies. I believe devs are more active there. So your questions will not be hanging in line, i believe some of them misunderstood you. You can also direct message the manager if you think your concern is that urgent feel free to do it. Again it's not that hard to ask and do such kind of things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Guys..I have a chat with dev team over telegram and as per them the wallet will be launched before the end of ICO. Now if then do that, they are going to hit hardcap  Grin

Well that's nice to here, i believe it will be a very good start for them. Coz it will be a very good thing for the investors and the users knowing that the devs are 1 step ahead on their planning. It seems they are really in a good flow as per checking at the whitepaper's roadmap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

Guys..I have a chat with dev team over telegram and as per them the wallet will be launched before the end of ICO. Now if then do that, they are going to hit hardcap  Grin

Well that's nice to here, i believe it will be a very good start for them. Coz it will be a very good thing for the investors and the users knowing that the devs are 1 step ahead on their planning. It seems they are really in a good flow as per checking at the whitepaper's roadmap.

Well said, since for me may basis for a good fundamentals of a coin is how they really complying with their roadmap. Because they are really into it, no dobut that they will be getting their goal in due time. So i believe if ESR is working on it there's no doubt it will be doing a great job when it is lauched soon in the market place specially in highly prominent exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: