Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:49:59 AM

Hello and welcome!
2018 has started - and we are all set and ready to continue working hard on the project. Part of our team has left for several meetings with partners who provide us with the card services, developers are finishing the website features and the Token sale continues - all the ESR Wallet's team members are back from short New Year's holidays - the project is about to be finished and presented.

i'm sure that your project will succeed and has already a large community, we will support you, and the good Team will make it happen.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:00:55 AM

Hello, please tell me when your tokensale starts? Also why are you not in the tokens thread?

The Tokensale already started, is live now https://esrwallet.io/en/
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

Hello, please tell me when your tokensale starts? Also why are you not in the tokens thread?

Tokensale already started you can check token sold bar - website https://esrwallet.io/en/ soft cap was already reached.
You can get your tokens from the ESR wallet website or on the https://www.orderbook.io
Regards.
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:51:59 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:37:59 AM by Yakult

I read the project and this is really looks good. However, I know that this project is still ongoing but I checked the website and it still it doesn't look convincing might be because of the interface. Although, this one can still be develop. Developing the front page will still give a strong impression.

thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

Read all the info. i think it's going to be one of the successful project in 2018. Best of Luck for the ICO.

-VOL-

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

I read the project and this is really looks good. However, I know that this project is still ongoing but I checked the website and it still it doesn't look convincing might be because of the interface. Although, this one can still be develop but developing thr front page will still give a strong impression.

Hi and welcome, did you was at the https://esrwallet.io ? I think webpage looks very cool and contemporary, im not a web designer. For me its really great. You have not seen really bad ICO sites.
"Many men, many minds."

Regards.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:02:18 AM

Nice project, Recently joined in the bounty and telegram, goodluck devs.
I want to check this project, this might be a good project just my close friend told me.So I think it's good to invest and participate here. Good choice dude, good luck to all of us and Happy New year.
You two guys made the right decision to support this project. This project will help a lot of money with regards to banking experience.
I decided to support this project too over the other payment processor because I saw that ESR wallet has more advantages and useful compare to other payment processor. I just hoping that I can use ESR wallet card here in our country.
We don't have to worry about using our ESR card on our specific country. ESR wallet will target all most countries so let's just continue to support this project since ESR wallet will give a great banking experience
jamieasf

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

I read the project and this is really looks good. However, I know that this project is still ongoing but I checked the website and it still it doesn't look convincing might be because of the interface. Although, this one can still be develop but developing thr front page will still give a strong impression.
I just recently visited their website and I find it so cool. I mean their website has a user friendly interface I can easily look on the things I want to know and it's detailed. And when it comes to design, It's so nice.
jamieasf

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

Read all the info. i think it's going to be one of the successful project in 2018. Best of Luck for the ICO.
Yes that also what I see. ESR wallet has really big potential to grow when it comes to banking services compare to other banking services which are not trustworthy and worth investing. Finally found a great banking services for me.
jamieasf

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:17:13 AM

Hello and welcome!
2018 has started - and we are all set and ready to continue working hard on the project. Part of our team has left for several meetings with partners who provide us with the card services, developers are finishing the website features and the Token sale continues - all the ESR Wallet's team members are back from short New Year's holidays - the project is about to be finished and presented.

Another year, Another Great project incoming. ESR wallet is worth supporting, No doubt we will have a large community soon and ESR wallet will operate on different countries
jamieasf

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

The Tokensale already started, is live now https://esrwallet.io/en/
Yes Correct, ESR wallet was already sold $1.8m and continuing to grow. Go get your tokens now just visit their website for more info
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

this project I think is very promising and guaranteed to succeed in the future hopefully there are no any constraints in this project.
You you are right, ESR wallet is so promising and will succeed soon. And I think ESR will not encounter major problem in the future since this project has a great people behind it and I'm sure that they will undergo to deep study first before they make a move
ejarales

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

Hello and welcome!

Another year, Another Great project incoming. ESR wallet is worth supporting, No doubt we will have a large community soon and ESR wallet will operate on different countries
It's so nice to support and help a project that has a lot of potential to grow and succeed in the near future such as ESR wallet. ESR wallet has a lot of competitors or has the same services as ESR wallet however, you can really see the differences of ESR wallet to other project. And I think ESR wallet is the best when it comes to banking services
ejarales

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

I also read everything about this project and I saw how great this project will become. I suggest to join their telegram so that you will be updated on every update that they will give.
ejarales

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

What is the way of Token purchaising?
If you want to purchase ESR token you must visit their website. anything you wanna ask might be answer by visiting their website. here's the link https://esrwallet.io/en/#/token-sale
ejarales

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

Would this be available in all countries? In the Philippines, the only e-wallet available that holds Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency is coins.ph.
Yes soon I guess. ESR wallet is planning to reach all most countries including Philippines. If they did it on US, I think they can also do that to other countries
-VOL-

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

Hello project team, i got question i just check closely your roadmap and found that if you will reach 3M milestone at crowdsale you will open exchanger- crypto/fiat. Am i right?
That is really great! We need to make more hype around this project!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

Hello project team, i got question i just check closely your roadmap and found that if you will reach 3M milestone at crowdsale you will open exchanger- crypto/fiat. Am i right?
I think so, they will open exchanger-crypto/fiat. But better to ask in telegram for clear answer as well. Look's like no dev here that will answer all our question.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

Would this be available in all countries? In the Philippines, the only e-wallet available that holds Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency is coins.ph.
Yes soon I guess. ESR wallet is planning to reach all most countries including Philippines. If they did it on US, I think they can also do that to other countries
Better choose Philippines, since many crypto business that targeting that country because of potential economy growth in 2018. And also, I know their citizen is continuing putting effort to support bitcoin and other alternative token last 2017.
-VOL-

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

I think so, they will open exchanger-crypto/fiat. But better to ask in telegram for clear answer as well. Look's like no dev here that will answer all our question.

Thanks i will check this info in telegram chat. crypto/fiat exchanger is really great and promising now. A lot of people want to get crypto but they dont know how to do it. Now when cryptomoney hype .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: