Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

Hello and welcome!
2018 has started - and we are all set and ready to continue working hard on the project. Part of our team has left for several meetings with partners who provide us with the card services, developers are finishing the website features and the Token sale continues - all the ESR Wallet's team members are back from short New Year's holidays - the project is about to be finished and presented.

Another year, Another Great project incoming. ESR wallet is worth supporting, No doubt we will have a large community soon and ESR wallet will operate on different countries
It's so nice to support and help a project that has a lot of potential to grow and succeed in the near future such as ESR wallet. ESR wallet has a lot of competitors or has the same services as ESR wallet however, you can really see the differences of ESR wallet to other project. And I think ESR wallet is the best when it comes to banking services

athough it has many competitors, ESR has a good team they can make it happen,
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

Yes, I agree with you that the ESR wallet has many competitors, but, I think, their project is best from the current ones. And the ESR team is very strong and consists of high-class professionals. So that's all right. This project will do a lot of x in the future!
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

Yes, I agree with you that the ESR wallet has many competitors, but, I think, their project is best from the current ones. And the ESR team is very strong and consists of high-class professionals. So that's all right. This project will do a lot of x in the future!
Even though they have many competitors and same kind of platform they if you just based on their funds gathered so far they have many support all over the world, and yes the team are very professional with good background to cryptos.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
-VOL-

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

Even though they have many competitors and same kind of platform they if you just based on their funds gathered so far they have many support all over the world, and yes the team are very professional with good background to cryptos.

Yes ,again i agree with you ,soft cap was already reached , that means that ESR wallet will be developed, and we as investors soon will get profit from this project. I believe in this project and think in will be great in future!
CryptoProfy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:00:21 AM

OMG ! Guys! Are you getting paid for all those scam enthusiastic reviews?!?!?

You are telling people to put money in something, because of the nice looking web-site?

Just check the facts:

1) Valuation of ESR Wallet at ICO stage is $100 Million! It's an absurd! Just check the projects with a similar market cap. and see how strong they are, what team do they have, etc. Just compare.

2) Orderbook has zero liquidity for ESR token. You can't sell any significant amount - there are no buyers.

3) The token is not listed anywhere else, so there is no way to get rid of it.

3) ESR Wallet rep. said in this thread that they are setting up the "market" price at orderbook MANUALLY! Looks like a scam and nonsense at the same time.

4) More reliable and respectful card-projects like TenX, Cryptopay, Wirex recently were dropped from Visa network and still doesn't have a solution to this issue. I bet ESR never could make a deal with VISA.

5) Strategic managers are two russian guys with CAR WASH background. Are you kidding me?!  Huh

6) ESR promises per annum rate 20% for deposits. That is a HUGE red flag. Ridiculous! Looks like Ponzi scheme.

7) Information that "ESR ATM is the largest ATM network in Florida" is FALSE. Just google it. In best case scenario they are may be in first hundred.

8 ) They never got any rating from ICO rating sites. Nobody audited their contract. The legal part is another shadow area.

9) The team has no recognizable people in crypto-world.

10) Hype score is zero. No drivers for growth.

11) Facebook and Twitter ESR accounts has tons of FAKE followers. Just check likes/comments/followers ratio.

12) Paytoo "popular service" (regarding to esrwallet web site) was not updated for a year and has very few downloads and lots of bad reviews.  The social media accounts consist of the same FAKE followers.

TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

Just keep your eyes open guys, don't let yourself to be fooled.  Too many scam in crypto.

-VOL-

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Hello, im not from ESR wallet team, but i can tell you - as i know you can withdrawn from orderbook to any ETH wallet. I did same last time with my tokens. It was very easy and without any problem.
So i think no need to worry about it.
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

Yes ive read so many project the like this about offering a resident of any country of the world to create an electronic wallet in USD AND EUR. But they reach their soft cap in just a few days i know this project is more okay than the one that i see
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

Any update on what happen to this ICO? i'm very busy this past few weeks especially on christmas  and new year. i read a few comments here that this ICO is scam? how would i know that this one has a legit project? or should i say this one has promising ICO? can anyone explain it?

-VOL-

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

Any update on what happen to this ICO? i'm very busy this past few weeks especially on christmas  and new year. i read a few comments here that this ICO is scam? how would i know that this one has a legit project? or should i say this one has promising ICO? can anyone explain it?
Today almost same questin was in telegram chat. And Oleg Gerasimov from ESR team answered "We're still testing the wallet, nothing interesting to post. Hope we'll finish very soon" Thats is great that team working on product!
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

yeah just like from the above statement, i am not in any case part of this ICO. Just by reading the whitepaper they are registered in UAE and knowing that country has a clear regulation regarding ICOs and cryptos in this case we can assume the risk of this project being a scam is lower because they are under jurisdiction where authorities are responsible for the credibility of the project.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
-VOL-

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

By the way, almost all ICO send their tokens to the exchangers only after the end of the ICO. So it's normal that there are no exchanges so far. Until the end of the ICO 40 days, so do not rush. Wait for the announcement from the project team.
bitcoin9999

Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

Do you have the wallet for Blackberry system?  I am trying to find one but could not find any.  Maybe you should consider adding to the Blackberry

debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

As I've read the white paper, This is not like an ordinary wallet project, one of its function is a banking tool with cryptocurrency support with services like deposit, loans and trust management.
Cashwave

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

From your Ann, you said the e-wallet supports the following BTC,BCC,ETH,zEC,DASH and LTC. Is there any plans to accommodate other cryptos soon? Thanks
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

OMG ! Guys! Are you getting paid for all those scam enthusiastic reviews?!?!?

You are telling people to put money in something, because of the nice looking web-site?

Just check the facts:

1) Valuation of ESR Wallet at ICO stage is $100 Million! It's an absurd! Just check the projects with a similar market cap. and see how strong they are, what team do they have, etc. Just compare.

2) Orderbook has zero liquidity for ESR token. You can't sell any significant amount - there are no buyers.

3) ESR Wallet rep. said in this thread that they are setting up the "market" price at orderbook MANUALLY! Looks like a scam and nonsense at the same time.

4) More reliable and respectful card-projects like TenX, Cryptopay, Wirex recently were dropped from Visa network and still doesn't have a solution to this issue. I bet ESR never could make a deal with VISA.

5) Strategic managers are two russian guys with CAR WASH background. Are you kidding me?!  Huh

6) ESR promises per annum rate 20% for deposits. That is a HUGE red flag. Ridiculous! Looks like Ponzi scheme.

7) Information that "ESR ATM is the largest ATM network in Florida" is FALSE. Just google it. In best case scenario they are may be in first hundred.

8 ) They never got any rating from ICO rating sites. Nobody audited their contract. The legal part is another shadow area.

9) The team has no recognizable people in crypto-world.

10) Hype score is zero. No drivers for growth.

11) Facebook and Twitter ESR accounts has tons of FAKE followers. Just check likes/comments/followers ratio.

12) Paytoo "popular service" (regarding to esrwallet web site) was not updated for a year and has very few downloads and lots of bad reviews.  The social media accounts consist of the same FAKE followers.

TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

Just keep your eyes open guys, don't let yourself to be fooled.  Too many scam in crypto.

Some says'
When there is some indication of a problem or wrongdoing, such a thing probably occurred or exists.
The investigation wouldn't be taking this long if there weren't any real leads. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

So this is a possible scam? I gonna check it and observe more.
But just be careful on what you post, let's balance some point until it's not decided as well.
-VOL-

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

As I've read the white paper, This is not like an ordinary wallet project, one of its function is a banking tool with cryptocurrency support with services like deposit, loans and trust management.
Yes you are right this is not ordinary wallet, ESR wallet team try to reach alot of crypto aspects, cryptomoney loans are hyped theme at the moment. Thats why i like that project.And i call al my friends to invest in it.
Regards
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

ESR wallet already sold almost 2m dollars, no doubt they will be able to achieve their target sale which is $8m or more.+
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Hello project look really great and as i can see it already reached soft cap. This means that ESR wallet will go live after ICO. That is really great.
Do you have have telegram chat where i can ask questions to the project developers.

-VOL-

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Hello project look really great and as i can see it already reached soft cap. This means that ESR wallet will go live after ICO. That is really great.
Do you have have telegram chat where i can ask questions to the project developers.

Hello and welcome to the community. Address of telegram chat you can find at the first page . But here you are link to it  https://t.me/ESRWALLET  more people better to project.
Welcome
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: