Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9791 times)
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Is there any commission in process of  buying tokens?
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company?

Is there any commission in process of  buying tokens?

Hello anf welcome to the community. Think there is no commission for the buyinh tokens. But better to ask in the Esr telegram chat. Here link on it https://t.me/ESRWALLET devs answer there questions very fast.
Regards.
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Perhaps you better read the White paper or the FaQ on the site. Since the project site is very informative and there are answers to almost all questions.
https://esrwallet.io/en/faq/
Im also newbie here.

Or join the telegram chat as I was advised

petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

Hello project look really great and as i can see it already reached soft cap. This means that ESR wallet will go live after ICO. That is really great.
Do you have have telegram chat where i can ask questions to the project developers.

Hello and welcome to the community. Address of telegram chat you can find at the first page . But here you are link to it  https://t.me/ESRWALLET  more people better to project.
Welcome

Yes, Better join their telegram since people there are so active especially the dev and admins. You will have your answer to your questions right away.
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

What do you mean to vote? I think ESR wallet is so open to everyone, I mean whether you are investor or not you are still welcome to the ESR company.
luluvic

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Just wanna ask if esr will be listed on other exchanges soon?
-VOL-

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

You always can add ERC20 token to Etherdelta , you need just to know contract address. But one of the team members told , that they will add ESR token to exchanges after ICO.
Regards.
argomemnon (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

Any update on what happen to this ICO? i'm very busy this past few weeks especially on christmas  and new year. i read a few comments here that this ICO is scam? how would i know that this one has a legit project? or should i say this one has promising ICO? can anyone explain it?

Hello! Well, you've already got the answer, yet : we are not a scam, we are not hiding and so on. The Token sale is ongoing and the product development will be finished soon, now most features are being tested already. Stay with us for updates!

Do you have the wallet for Blackberry system?  I am trying to find one but could not find any.  Maybe you should consider adding to the Blackberry

Hello, at fisrt we will finish development of desktop version, later - on mobile platforms.

From your Ann, you said the e-wallet supports the following BTC,BCC,ETH,zEC,DASH and LTC. Is there any plans to accommodate other cryptos soon? Thanks

Yes, we will be adding other popular currencies as we are getting enough interest in them.

Sorry, to vote for what?...

Yes, we are setting agreements with several exchanges now.
argomemnon (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

OMG ! Guys! Are you getting paid for all those scam enthusiastic reviews?!?!?

You are telling people to put money in something, because of the nice looking web-site?

Just check the facts:

1) Valuation of ESR Wallet at ICO stage is $100 Million! It's an absurd! Just check the projects with a similar market cap. and see how strong they are, what team do they have, etc. Just compare.

2) Orderbook has zero liquidity for ESR token. You can't sell any significant amount - there are no buyers.

3) The token is not listed anywhere else, so there is no way to get rid of it.

3) ESR Wallet rep. said in this thread that they are setting up the "market" price at orderbook MANUALLY! Looks like a scam and nonsense at the same time.

4) More reliable and respectful card-projects like TenX, Cryptopay, Wirex recently were dropped from Visa network and still doesn't have a solution to this issue. I bet ESR never could make a deal with VISA.

5) Strategic managers are two russian guys with CAR WASH background. Are you kidding me?!  Huh

6) ESR promises per annum rate 20% for deposits. That is a HUGE red flag. Ridiculous! Looks like Ponzi scheme.

7) Information that "ESR ATM is the largest ATM network in Florida" is FALSE. Just google it. In best case scenario they are may be in first hundred.

8 ) They never got any rating from ICO rating sites. Nobody audited their contract. The legal part is another shadow area.

9) The team has no recognizable people in crypto-world.

10) Hype score is zero. No drivers for growth.

11) Facebook and Twitter ESR accounts has tons of FAKE followers. Just check likes/comments/followers ratio.

12) Paytoo "popular service" (regarding to esrwallet web site) was not updated for a year and has very few downloads and lots of bad reviews.  The social media accounts consist of the same FAKE followers.

TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

Just keep your eyes open guys, don't let yourself to be fooled.  Too many scam in crypto.

Okay, that is the big one.

Let me use your points to keep it straight.

1. 100 M - we were saing from the very beginning that our goals are much lower. That is only maximum amount - nothing more. Also - we were saing that product will be finished with any summ collected.

2. Orderbook - yes, there are several problems with that platform, we even had thoughts to start selling Tokens on other platforms couple weeks ago, but now to finish the project development in the 1-st priority task for us. We didn't know that problem before we started the pre-sale.

3. Well, all Tokens are locked on orderbook - you are right, and this platform has its problems (read №2) - but to change anything here for us is really more complicates, than to launch the Wallet itself.

4. Read №2 - it's orderbook platform problem.

5. Well, and what is the problem with that? Our front team is in USA at first - ESReliable - but even if we consider only russian part of team - we have launched the biggest car-wash network in our segment, that have several IT applications, that is working in 8 counties; we have been listed in Forbes top-lists for the last 3 years. If that is nothing for you - I have only to congratulate you.

6. All the cryptoworld can be called a huge redflag then. We see coins getting 300% growth for a day's time;  but more important - we have huge experience in working in financial field. Read more about ESReliable Investments.

7. Our ATM network grows rapidly - no worries with that. All the mistakes and inaccuracies will be corrected.

8. All these rating are being paid. We don't have any task to show-off in such way.

9. So?...

10. Please read PS section.

11. These are not fake followers - that are followers who came from advertisement.

12. Part of American team used to work there, nothing else is said.

PS, Thank you for such interest in our project! Summarizing all the 12 Red Flags - you are not sure in us, you see meny problems and so on. The important thing is that we don't want to spend extra money on ads and noice about project - we will have our Wallet finished soon and it will be better than any advertising. Then you will see that all your worries were unreasonable. Thank you once again! 
-VOL-

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Great some one from ESR wallet devs team answered to questions!
Could you please tell , you will finish Wallet before ICO end or already after? Because news like that will bring a lot of investors to that project.
Hope it will be soon!
Good Luck to project team!
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

an interesting project and look at one leg in a large-scale launch, the idea is good, I think this is a part that was lacking for society, and in the future can gain popularity to get development
sunny1356

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

This is the project i would love to give my full support to. A project with great potentials, great team, good use case, excellent road map, amazing white paper. I'm in full support of ESR Wallet and i can boost of it any where. Kudos to the developer and the team in entirety.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

I guess they can achieve their target which is $8m or more within their estimated time it is only because of the great potential of this project
-VOL-

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

Welcome .
This project is really great and i found it week ago and countinue to follow every news. To know more about project join official telegram chat https://t.me/ESRWALLET already 1000 users ! This is really big community. Good Luck to ESR team!
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

cryptocurrency is not the same as stocks lol  Cheesy
you might be confusing yourself with this two, i haven't seen a coin with voting powers but if you read it in their whitepaper since i didn't seen one i guess that's must be team's decision or could be a marketing strategy Cheesy but i believe you cannot.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lanax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

Good afternoon accidentally saw the advertisement of your project. I liked it very much. Where can you learn more about it and take part? How soon will the wallet be ready?
-VOL-

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

Good afternoon accidentally saw the advertisement of your project. I liked it very much. Where can you learn more about it and take part? How soon will the wallet be ready?

Hello and welcome to ESR wallet community. All info and contact you can find at the first page of this thread. To know latest info about project join telegram chat. Devs react on the question faster there . Regards.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

You are very welcome to join in ESR Wallet telegram, just click this link https://t.me/ESRWALLET to provide you more inside updates about it. Please join our telegram and don't hesitate asking inside the telegram. Good choice to join and participate in ESR Wallet , the future brings you a good vision if you join.  Good luck!
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news

-VOL-

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news
Hello, im not from ESR project team , but i already give answer to this question- project team now testing wallet, soon they will realease it. So need wait a litle bit for a very good news.
Regads.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: