Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news
Hello, im not from ESR project team , but i already give answer to this question- project team now testing wallet, soon they will realease it. So need wait a litle bit for a very good news.
Regads.
I agree with you to release this ESR wallet that surely will become a very useful things to make the work easier especially when using an ATM for depositing and withdrawing money. Hope for the successful of this project
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

As of now the hard cap of the project is 8mln$ and they have sold 2mln. I think if they release the beta testing wallet many will known the potential of this project .
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

As of now the hard cap of the project is 8mln$ and they have sold 2mln. I think if they release the beta testing wallet many will known the potential of this project .

Yeap agree with you. Now when soft cap is reached team can work on project, and they dont need to  think about money. Hope soon they will share good news with us.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

As I've read the white paper, This is not like an ordinary wallet project, one of its function is a banking tool with cryptocurrency support with services like deposit, loans and trust management.
Yes the ESR wallet is a great project you can say that your life is more easy when you use it and its very fast to send money in defferent currencies
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

This project and ICO caught my attention , I will make time to read and learn more about this ESR wallet.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
-VOL-

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

This project and ICO caught my attention , I will make time to read and learn more about this ESR wallet.

Hello and welcome to the ESR wallet community Grin join telegram chat if you have any questions about project , team react on question very fast in chat. Here link https://t.me/ESRWALLET
Good Luck my friend!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

Good sight for updating and adding some idea to the ESR Wallet team. Better to make some adjustment and decision for being competitive and ready to rank up. Sometime we need to add info base on what we want and we feel, just to add some positive option in one project. Salute on you Sir! We need to continue to help each other for good! Bump
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

This wallet is looking good. I hope they reached their cap of 8m$
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

You are right, if they release the beta testing wallet there are so many investors all over the world try to invest what is real and legitimate project or ico, and i think this is the one!

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

You are right, if they release the beta testing wallet there are so many investors all over the world try to invest what is real and legitimate project or ico, and i think this is the one!
Yes! And they will reached the hard cap for 8mln$. 37 days before it's ends so many surprises were coming to this project and it will soon. Many potential of this project and I'm willing to support this to the end Grin
-VOL-

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

Yep i agree with you , when hard cap is reached ,team dont need to think about financial part, they can make work at 100% volume. Need to call all our friends to invest in this project. It is really very promising!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Yep i agree with you , when hard cap is reached ,team dont need to think about financial part, they can make work at 100% volume. Need to call all our friends to invest in this project. It is really very promising!
I start talking to my friends about this new ESR Wallet, just count me in to participate/invest this worthy project for good. Too many scam on internet that you may encounter and online wallet is not excuse in this illegal works of others. Better to be more careful now a days specially in using trusted online wallet(that's why I completely choosing this wallet )
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

I bet this is nice idea, this will be now on my bookmark. it seems really interesting coz it will be helding all the currencies available if ever. Hope this will a success soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
argomemnon (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news

Hello there! Tests are fine, soon the Wallet with next functions will be available :
1. Creating your account
2. Verification for payments
3. Currency exchange (both fiat and crypto).

Later features will be added on and on.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

Hello there! Tests are fine, soon the Wallet with next functions will be available :
1. Creating your account
2. Verification for payments
3. Currency exchange (both fiat and crypto).

Later features will be added on and on.

This seems so nice, dev may i just raise this if you don't mind. is this similar like the one existing right now. The Centra Card which also success recently?. If yes it will be a good thing to know their differences.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

This esr wallet let you save time and effortlessly pay your bills.when you had this no need stand and wait for a long line to pay.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

I agree to release this ESR Wallet, This is very useful things to make ATM use easier for depositing and withdrawing money.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

Im excited to know more about this project. Looking forward for more updates about the release of the product.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

As far as I know there are many ICO that focus in giving wallet to some of the member here in the forum , lets say the services offer by esr is in demand . But what will be the advantage or benefits that we can get if we use and avail the esr wallet ?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: