Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

As what I have see in to their website about their plan in project implementation period in February , what does it mean "own currency exchanger" ? Does it mean they will have a own exchanges where as only esr token can be change or what ?
I don't know if they will be able to do that in Feb. But the aim is to create a service like Changelley. Thta will help both the compantya nd its users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .

They have not mentioned any such thing but i assume those partnerships are bound to come as they venture into multiple countries around the world.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.

centra cards took 4 months before they have release their card to the clients who ordered. since the market is global, better expect delays.

That's right, It's good that you open this issue because it often happens especially when it comes to releasing of the cards, items or documents. This is often the case in our country so we hope that it's not too late or delay when they issue the ESR Wallet plastic card. They have more time to prepare for everything that may be a problem and I think they have a plan for that matters.

They have a very aggresive timeline. I hope that they will be able to stick to their project roadmap as delay means lost opportunity.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .

1. One stop wallet for all your crypto.
2. Easy exchange to other currencies.
3. Transfer of money, incluidng fiat, around teh world.
4. Earn income from the deposits.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

Guys..I have a chat with dev team over telegram and as per them the wallet will be launched before the end of ICO. Now if then do that, they are going to hit hardcap  Grin

Good to hear and know that they have now a plan on when they will launch the application . I feel like they still have more time to make the application a worthy application so that some investors will invest and feel secure about their investment .

Yes security is the major aspect here and i guess the launch plan is postponed by few days due to potential issue sin the application. Hope everything sorted out soon,
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .
I think there are many benefits we can gain from being an ESR Wallet card user, one of this is we can manage our time carefully because it contains different currency. And it makes it easier to transfer money to different users especially to our relatives who are in need.
This ESR Wallet is not a easy task for the developer/programmer for sure. Imagine how many different kind of currency now a days, man its a serious and critical one. Ah oh, you need to be update those currency every time to avoid some conflict in transferring and converting money. Good luck to all internal dev!
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

We need to try make a little more hype around this great project. It is definitely our goal to reach atleast 3M$ this is very good milestone in the road map. "through which users can instantly exchange their cryptocurrency for fiat money." this point will make ESR wallet very very famous in the cryptocurrency community. So lets try our best!
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.

blockchain is designed to transfer money borderless, fast and cheap compared to banks and other old school money transfer institutions not esr only.

People will be happy here especially those with relatives abroad and relatives who love to go abroad, because not so long ago it was slow and expensive to send money. And it's hard for those in the family who are suddenly in need of money, so thank you for the ESR because they are one of the answers to these problems.
I agree that technology grows rapidly and encompassed all things that we do in our daily lives.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

As I read esr  wallet.im very  happy because we can send money in diferrent currencies to 120 countries worldwide with no fees.if we use esr wallet
😍
It's good to know that you can send money without fees this wallet seems very nice because a lot of wallet nowadays is have a high fees in their service.

blockchain is designed to transfer money borderless, fast and cheap compared to banks and other old school money transfer institutions not esr only.

People will be happy here especially those with relatives abroad and relatives who love to go abroad, because not so long ago it was slow and expensive to send money. And it's hard for those in the family who are suddenly in need of money, so thank you for the ESR because they are one of the answers to these problems.
I agree that technology grows rapidly and encompassed all things that we do in our daily lives.
I strongly agree because Esr really lessens our daily expenses and this is a big help for everyone of us.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍

Yes you are right, every token holder will receive dividents at the specific date. Token balance in ESR wallet will be checked , and after it you will received you piece from the pie! This project is really great! And in future will bring a lot of profit to investors!
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

😍

I hope that this project will make sure their security is high because nowadays there are so many hackers and I hope they will give us a high quality service. Goodluck ESR wallet.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:00:15 AM

If I want to avail this esr wallet.Is there certain amount that I need to pay so that I can had or avail or be a members of this ESR WALLET?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:50:17 AM

I think there are many benefits we can gain from being an ESR Wallet card user, one of this is we can manage our time carefully because it contains different currency. And it makes it easier to transfer money to different users especially to our relatives who are in need.
Correct! One of this benefits also is when you have transaction online and you need plastic card or to process online you may use your ESR Wallet card on ESR account for payments online so this ESR makes our jobs easier. And I think there are many benefits we have not yet discovered today that's why we need to keep updates and follow this project.
very interesting this project offered, many facilities are offered to make users feel comfortable
I've been waiting for a project like this and i will follow progress ESR Wallet project
Yes! because if you have it or you are one of the ESR Wallet users it really save your time and it will make your job easier because you do not have to go to another or switch to another wallet to find other services because almost everything you need is in here in ESR Wallet like you can save your money here with passive income from your balance, loans and you can use ESR for online and offline transactions and there much more.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

And with the wallet launch around the corner, it will be great if they publicize the event in the community properly. It that happens, hitting hardcap will be guaranteed.

when is the possible wallet launch? any idea? it would be great if doesnt kill the excitement of investors.

They postponed their launch due to some open issues during testing phase. It is both good and bad sign. Bad sign is that they couldn't stick to their timeline. Good thing is that they are focusing on quality.
For me, there's nothing wrong with the delay in launching of the ESR Wallet. We can not do anything if they see a few problems with their Wallet review, we should be even more pleased because we see that they do everything they can to make their product better.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:39:55 AM

How can we know that ESR wallet is a trusty wallet ? What are the plan you need to do for able for us to believe and feel safe and secured when we use and avail this application ?

That you can't. Do you trust the exchanges where you park your coins and Ether ? Similarly at the beginning we need to trust them and the reward for then by upholding the trust is much more that that of cheating.
Indeed, I think one of our responsibilities is to find out and explore the background of every project we want to support or participate. We need to know who are the investors and partners of each project and if we find that it's trustworthy, I think there's no need to worry if we want to invest here or not. It's up to us! And I don't see anything wrong with this project, except for their timeline delay but for me it's okay as long as they can give us more secure and a Wallet with good quality.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

Yes esr wallet allow us to spend or using our crypto currency physical card werever card is accepted for payment online,but esr wallet also said even offline.how can you use it if it is offline.in ATM  cards if it's offline we can't.but esr wallet said we can.thats great but how ,even it's offline?😄
That will be really interesting to watch. I don't think it will be possible when the wallet is used en masse, But if they are able to manage that then it will be some feat. Smiley
Yes, It's interesting and exciting to wait for updates how can we use ESR Wallet card for offline transactions but I think it's not impossible for them to manage it because we have a high level of technology nowadays.
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

The amount of this type of project is exploring, let's see what it can do and can help with the users. But first, I need to read their white paper to get updated and informed.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.
Yes, In addition. You can be an investor and avail more than 20 tokens and the ESR Wallet card will delivered to your address within 60 days after the ICO. I'm waiting also for the answer how the step by step process to avail this ESR Wallet Card, maybe it's like other Wallet Apps that you need to download the apps and register online and after that apply for plastic card also for online transactions. Devs may correct me if I'm wrong because it's come from my mind only. TIA

Lets wait for few days. As they are going to announce the launch of the wallet in few days, they may also publish steps to get the cards along with that.
Yes, I'm also excited to know how it works and what is the procedure to have this ESR Wallet. I hope the procedure is easy, less hassle and if it needs to download their apps I hope it's free and easy to set-up Grin

Easeness of use if the most important criteria of any wallet to succeed. They have many features outlined for the wallet but ease to use can make or break the deal for them.
Yes it was, is very important in a product that is easy to use by its users. Just like Smartphones, I often heared from my colleagues when I have new cellphone is "Friend is that easy to use?" and when they find that my new phone is a friendly users they bought cellphone same as mine. Similar to this wallet, If people find that it's easy to use/operate I think many people will attract to be a users of this wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: