Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9793 times)
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

Hello, I've visited the ESR WALLET website and can see that the project has raised more than 2.5 mln USD. Is ICO over? See no information on next ICO stages.
No the ICO is still going on. It will go on for 18 more days. Currently it has raised more than $2.6 M and should easily cross $3M milestone.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:23:40 PM

Rate ico 1ESR: $10
whether ico has been completed and $2,624,124 last hit ,
have touched the lowest achievement in this ico?
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

Hello, I've visited the ESR WALLET website and can see that the project has raised more than 2.5 mln USD. Is ICO over? See no information on next ICO stages.
No the ICO is still going on. It will go on for 18 more days. Currently it has raised more than $2.6 M and should easily cross $3M milestone.
Thanks now I see it. And as far as I understand this 3M milestone that is very close now will let the team to build own exchange.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .

1. One stop wallet for all your crypto.
2. Easy exchange to other currencies.
3. Transfer of money, incluidng fiat, around teh world.
4. Earn income from the deposits.

Does ESR have a plan about the security of accounts ?

Nowadays , the security of accounts is very important especially that every year many stolen account have been reported and recorded .
Esr team I guess need to priority the security of accounts for able for the user to become safe and trust this kind of application .
[/quote

You're right, We all rely on the highest security of a wallet to safeguard our properties. But I'm sure that a large part of the mind of the ESR Team is also focused on the stuff.
I don't think it should be a point of discussion. Any wallet that aims to be market leader must have security aspects sorted. Else i don't think many will use it. ESR team must be fully aware of that and must have taken all required measures.

I agree with you. Regarding with the security, it's one of the first challenges that they've gone through before reaching this point. User's safetiness is not a question to be asked anymore.
ESR provides accessibility and convenience to people, it would rather be an inconvenience if they failed to make people feel safe and secured if they haven't done polishing things. 
every business the most important is the security when you leave you want to make sure everything will protected.installing a camera in every ATMs machine can lower the amount of hiding and will monitor every transaction
I think the team are prepared about this case and I know they will do their best to make project good.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
argomemnon (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

Dear investors of ESR Wallet!

We are pleased to inform you about the completion of the first stage of development of our product.
At the moment the following functions are implemented:
   1. Storage of BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP, LTC, DASH, ESR, USD, EUR;
   2. Instant currency conversion at a favorable rate;
   3. Sending any currency to the ESR Wallet users (using their e-mail addresses, for example);
   4. Two-factor authentication using Google Authentificator.

Unfortunately, due to technical works on the KYC / AML provider's line, the function of user verification is unstable nowadays. This problem will be solved in the very near future. We decided not to wait for the solution of this problem, since it is not on the side of ESR Wallet and we would like to share with you the work done for today.

For security reasons for the first time we have set small limits for all operations. This is a temporary measure, and soon the limits will be increased.

Now, as for ESR Wallet cards. We think everyone is already aware of the news about the termination of VISA's work with all crypto-payment companies. This affected the integration period with the card service and significantly complicated our task as we already had signed agreements with VISA card’s providers.

At the moment we are at the stage of obtaining a financial license in the territory of Gibraltar - this is a requirement that was presented to us by a card provider working with the Mastercard system. State regulation of crypto-currency in Gibraltar began only now, and the procedure for obtaining a license takes 3 months. Unfortunately, at the moment there is no faster legal way to create banking cards with cryptocurrency support.

Based on the circumstances, we decided to close the ICO on February 7, 2018, regardless of the amount collected.

Why did we have $ 8M collected in our plans? The fact is that for today we have more than 20 thousand pre-orders for the ESR card, and to ensure uninterrupted operation with so many customers it is necessary to keep a sufficiently large amount of money on prefunded accounts of the company. The less money we collect during the ICO, the less clients can use the service at the first stage. The amount of funds raised will not affect our plans to implement the entire planned ESR Wallet functional list, but it will reduce the number of clients that will be able to get their cards in the near future. With the growth of the company's revenue, we will increase our customer base and attract new clients.

Options for loans and deposits will be available to ESR Wallet customers right after connecting the card service.
ESR Wallet versions for iOS and Android will be available for you within 2 months.

The ESR Wallet Token will be traded on the Livecoin.net exchange. We found this to be a good option: the exchange itself has been established long ago and has significant trading volume. Now there is a process of adding an ESR token to exchange, it will be completed by February 28, 2018. The exact time of the token listing will be announced as news from Livecoin arrives.

In addition our token will still be available for sale on the Orderbook exchange. Negotiations on cooperation with other exchanges are also underway.

On behalf of the entire ESR Wallet team, we are very grateful to all ESR Wallet investors for your patience and support. We assure you that we are trying our best to achieve the goals set and are working 24/7 to do it in the very near future!
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

Rate ico 1ESR: $10
whether ico has been completed and $2,624,124 last hit ,
have touched the lowest achievement in this ico?

Yes it has achieved the softcap of $1 M. So thr project is going live.
By the way the project has raised $3.1 M as of now Smiley. And with the ERS wallet is live, in the next remaining two days, I expect it to touch $3.5 M.
Kudos to the team.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

We are pleased to inform you about the completion of the first stage of development of our product.
   3. Sending any currency to the ESR Wallet users (using their e-mail addresses, for example);

Unfortunately, due to technical works on the KYC / AML provider's line, the function of user verification is unstable nowadays. This problem will be solved in the very near future. We decided not to wait for the solution of this problem, since it is not on the side of ESR Wallet and we would like to share with you the work done for today.

For security reasons for the first time we have set small limits for all operations. This is a temporary measure, and soon the limits will be increased.

Now, as for ESR Wallet cards. We think everyone is already aware of the news about the termination of VISA's work with all crypto-payment companies. This affected the integration period with the card service and significantly complicated our task as we already had signed agreements with VISA card’s providers.

At the moment we are at the stage of obtaining a financial license in the territory of Gibraltar - this is a requirement that was presented to us by a card provider working with the Mastercard system. State regulation of crypto-currency in Gibraltar began only now, and the procedure for obtaining a license takes 3 months. Unfortunately, at the moment there is no faster legal way to create banking cards with cryptocurrency support.

Based on the circumstances, we decided to close the ICO on February 7, 2018, regardless of the amount collected.

Why did we have $ 8M collected in our plans? The fact is that for today we have more than 20 thousand pre-orders for the ESR card, and to ensure uninterrupted operation with so many customers it is necessary to keep a sufficiently large amount of money on prefunded accounts of the company. The less money we collect during the ICO, the less clients can use the service at the first stage. The amount of funds raised will not affect our plans to implement the entire planned ESR Wallet functional list, but it will reduce the number of clients that will be able to get their cards in the near future. With the growth of the company's revenue, we will increase our customer base and attract new clients.

Options for loans and deposits will be available to ESR Wallet customers right after connecting the card service.
ESR Wallet versions for iOS and Android will be available for you within 2 months.

The ESR Wallet Token will be traded on the Livecoin.net exchange. We found this to be a good option: the exchange itself has been established long ago and has significant trading volume. Now there is a process of adding an ESR token to exchange, it will be completed by February 28, 2018. The exact time of the token listing will be announced as news from Livecoin arrives.

In addition our token will still be available for sale on the Orderbook exchange. Negotiations on cooperation with other exchanges are also underway.

On behalf of the entire ESR Wallet team, we are very grateful to all ESR Wallet investors for your patience and support. We assure you that we are trying our best to achieve the goals set and are working 24/7 to do it in the very near future!

Great announcement. And yes, VISA's stance is a set back but these things happen is a fast growing set-up.
Hope you raise as much as possible in next 2 days and reach at least $4 M so that there is some liquidity cushion. All the best.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

Guys....did you see the amount raised ? It reached $3.7 M already  Grin
It can go well beyong $4 Million.  ESR team should extend ICO dates by couple of days more in my opinion.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

hi guys the ico is over?or still live?i want to clarify if it is still live for now.i hope they reached the hard cap.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

Guys....did you see the amount raised ? It reached $3.7 M already  Grin
It can go well beyong $4 Million.  ESR team should extend ICO dates by couple of days more in my opinion.
thanks for the updates sir,i will follow ESR on telegram for now for being updated for any news and i hoping to extend the ico

Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Great announcement. And yes, VISA's stance is a set back but these things happen is a fast growing set-up.
Hope you raise as much as possible in next 2 days and reach at least $4 M so that there is some liquidity cushion. All the best.
Wow this is a great news I wanted to try the ESR Wallet. Im looking forward and support to this app.

Code:

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

hi guys the ico is over?or still live?i want to clarify if it is still live for now.i hope they reached the hard cap.
The team stated that based on the circumstances, they decided to close the ICO on February 7, 2018, regardless of the amount collected. Note the project has already collected more than 4 millions.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

The team stated that based on the circumstances, they decided to close the ICO on February 7, 2018, regardless of the amount collected. Note the project has already collected more than 4 millions.

Yes but if you see the interest in the ICO has picked up really well after the product launch. So it is no harm in extending the ICO by couple of more days to reach maximum sale. Just my thought.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

esr - the excellent project, with the interesting idea! It is sure that the structure of this team will achieve fantastic success!
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

Yes but if you see the interest in the ICO has picked up really well after the product launch. So it is no harm in extending the ICO by couple of more days to reach maximum sale. Just my thought.
Me too I think there's no  bad if they extend the ICO and I think there's a lot of people wants to invest.

Code:

qwertysungit

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

Me too I think there's no  bad if they extend the ICO and I think there's a lot of people wants to invest.
We expected to expand/extend the ICO I think they can reach the hardcap or earned more sales in this upcoming days, so better we push/suggest this to the telegram that they go for extension, and they releasing the wallet so I think many customer/investor will be interested of this project.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

Which currencies your wallet will be support? And what different between your wallet and Eidoo wallet? You have working wallet already or demo?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

I think you should include all the details about this project program, you said you plan to give all participants with your coins after ICO
qwertysungit

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

ICO has been ended, and the latest exchanges will be livecoin.net but i don't know when will it be but it will be soon.
If you have a question regarding of this project here joined in the telegram @ESRWALLET and for bounty @esrbounty. Devs are active there.
LuisGarcia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

Hi guys! I purchase 20 ESR tokens via Orderbook... Do I deserve a plastic card?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: