Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:10:56 PM

It's good time to sell now as the price is so huge now.  Keep half of the amount you have to meet more returns in future. Try to earn as much as possible or buy more bitcoins. It's really so good to see the price hike.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:42:42 AM

This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
But you are going to lose the rest of the profits that you could make, you should sell bitcoin unless you have no other choice but if you have it then it is a terrible idea to sell now.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:14:52 AM

This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
But you are going to lose the rest of the profits that you could make, you should sell bitcoin unless you have no other choice but if you have it then it is a terrible idea to sell now.

I agree, there is no right time to buy or sell bitcoin, nobody knows if the price is going to decrease or increase more, what we can do is to do what our instinct tell to us, that way, we will not have any regrets on whatever may happen. Lucky us if we predicted the right thing, but how unlucky to us if it is the other way around. There is one thing that we should know, that if we have the opportunity to buy or sell some bitcoin, then do it.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:21:18 AM

Your week is in the past. The bitcoin price is climbing day by day. If you just ask and don't join, you will lose your chance.

xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:19:03 PM

I would watch for drop at the moment and buy asap when it crashes. Then I would let it stay there for a while.

laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:04:50 PM

The basic concept of marketing is buy when low then sell when high, Just always wait for the right time to buy coins when the market is down and sell everything when it increase to earn 100% profit.
LennyKo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:22:53 PM

No, no, I think it is not yet time to sell, as Bitcoin price is skyrocketing and this tendency will preserve till the whole bubble blows.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:44:50 PM

I think now is the right time to suck up some bitcoin we have, because bitcoin prices are rising over 7000 and this is the highest price of bitcoin

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

No, no, I think it is not yet time to sell, as Bitcoin price is skyrocketing and this tendency will preserve till the whole bubble blows.
But price is dropping.
I think now is the right time to suck up some bitcoin we have, because bitcoin prices are rising over 7000 and this is the highest price of bitcoin
Have you check price lately? Open your eyes, you can't say it is raising over 7000$ because price dropped under 7000$..
In my opinion now it is time to sell and "tomorrow" is time to buy.
Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:43:30 PM

I still hold it. Have no idea to sell until december. Because, in my opinion bitcoin still strong to go up a bit longer. So, I don't want to lose extra profit because in a hurry.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:11:00 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

It is time to buy, honestly I already buy bitcoins on the drop lately because I trusted bitcoins and they always comes back up in a fall so why doubt them. Haven't you noticed that every fall have a huge pump? The previous segwit, the bitxoins almost falls that much ad a lot of us panic selling their coins but what happened after? They pump hige than their original price. That also happen when china banned cryptocurrency it falls and after that set up a new high record so why don't just invest in them and trust them.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:33:31 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
It is time to buy, honestly I already buy bitcoins on the drop lately because I trusted bitcoins and they always comes back up in a fall so why doubt them. Haven't you noticed that every fall have a huge pump? The previous segwit, the bitxoins almost falls that much ad a lot of us panic selling their coins but what happened after? They pump hige than their original price. That also happen when china banned cryptocurrency it falls and after that set up a new high record so why don't just invest in them and trust them.
In contrary buying bitcoin now is not the wise decision we been made, due to high value of bitcoin in the market. Because if we buy now there's no assurance that bitcoin price was continuously increasing, if we check the graph we can see that bitcoin value was played to $7300 to $7500 it was so expensive especially to the average person s.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

starting to look like it might be time to sell bitcoin soon at around 8400
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:10:34 AM

It depends to you if you want to buy bitcoin or you can sell it . You sell or buy the bitcoin you will see the bitcoin price for day by day you will easy to get more profit. It is the most important for the gaining price.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:28:27 AM

I will sell it for now because besides already gain profit I also predict there will be a reduction in price again later and start to buy it back when for me it is worth to be rebuy. but it's up to you and I don't recommend to sell it because it could be my opinion wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:46:46 AM

It's all about how you plan for managing your money.
If you are focus on also loss along with the capital.
I recommend you to take your excess savings and focus your capital on bitcoin earnings reason why you should be so planned to enjoy the same joy even when ur capital is lost along with profit.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:53:28 AM

It's all depends on your need,  greed,  managing your investment of capital with the planning of how your handle when you take the profit and also how you going to handle when bitcoin price falls down or when the website which you invested is banned.

Make your plan and go with it we come with our ways these are all your key points for planning.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:48:59 AM

Fundamental of Bitcoin is very strong so if would like to hold Bitcoin for longterm investment never sell it, because price of Bitcoin still able to going up 10 times from currenct price. By hold Bitcoin can be more profitable than other hold altcoin or do altcoin trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:05:07 AM

In contrary buying bitcoin now is not the wise decision we been made, due to high value of bitcoin in the market. Because if we buy now there's no assurance that bitcoin price was continuously increasing, if we check the graph we can see that bitcoin value was played to $7300 to $7500 it was so expensive especially to the average person s.
Maybe we need to wait and observed first before buy bitcoin, since this coin value are starting to fall down now I think it's better if we wait a lot of time before buy crypto currency. Also buying and selling of bitcoin for now was depend on the owners of account, but for me it's better if we wait for before invest. Because it seems bitcoin value now are starting to fall down.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:11:30 AM

soon the bitcoin price will drop below $ 7000, and I feel that it is a good time to buy bitcoin. well, basically bitcoin prices will continue to grow. so when you buy it under $ 7000, and sell it at the end of the year, I think you've made a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: