Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:22:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18167 times)
Cryptolead

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:20:48 PM

I think that at the current moment it's better to refrain from buying bitcoin and little-known alts. Now the market is not calm. After the launch of futures, new players come to the market. And many understand the danger of falling (Correction bitcoin), therefore, they are poured into the top alt - for example LTC, ETH, ETC, XRP. You could invest there but it's too late i think, it's likely to rollback. But that's not the end, a few more potential coins will shoot this year.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:13:53 AM

Situation on the market is changing rapidly so it’s hard to tell. Price is dramaticly different not anymore on a weekly or daily basis but within an hour. Today afternon it was above 17000$, half an hour around 15000$ and now something over 16000$. So, decisions to buy or to sell you have to make very quickly and be very flexible. Actually it’s perfect for daily trading. On long term it’s always right time to buy if you can afford because in the upcoming period the price will continue to cross all the records.
There are two concepts here. If you want to get bitcoin as you didn’t have any, then yes it is best time for you to get bitcoins because prices will be higher more in coming weeks and further. You will not get this golden chance of buying bitcoins at this much price. But if you have already some coins, and you want to get more. Then I think wait for dip that may come later but wait.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:56:23 AM

Situation on the market is changing rapidly so it’s hard to tell. Price is dramaticly different not anymore on a weekly or daily basis but within an hour. Today afternon it was above 17000$, half an hour around 15000$ and now something over 16000$. So, decisions to buy or to sell you have to make very quickly and be very flexible. Actually it’s perfect for daily trading. On long term it’s always right time to buy if you can afford because in the upcoming period the price will continue to cross all the records.
There are two concepts here. If you want to get bitcoin as you didn’t have any, then yes it is best time for you to get bitcoins because prices will be higher more in coming weeks and further. You will not get this golden chance of buying bitcoins at this much price. But if you have already some coins, and you want to get more. Then I think wait for dip that may come later but wait.

Buying and selling depends on our needs, if we really want to try to invest and we have limited money then you have to timing btc at its low price, that time you buy and when the price is high, then sell it or get your profit, and just do it repeatedly and for sure you will earn.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:26:08 AM

according to the time management rule as we know that the growing rate of bitcoin for this year is stopped so wait for the next year because as i am thinking that in the coming year the bitcoin will be use for many reasons. the transactions are big so there will be a high demand for bitcoin in the future as we should keep safe our bitcoin for the right time.
Some people are thinking that the price of bitcoin is now very high and they are selling their bitcoin but I want to tell them that this is the right time of buying bitcoins because the rate are increasing just like a bullet and in future it will be very high then present rate.
Setting proper target before investing is good for analyzing the investment. It is good to know that you have clear plan and you take the decisions to sell after make certain amount of profit. Many people in the market do not have any future plans and when the price increase they will becoming greedy and wait for more and more price and ultimately get loss when price fell down.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:26:16 PM

Good time for bitcoin is start I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because some predictors are made good prediction about the bitcoin price, Bitcoin price will go up and make new high candle record and according to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors.
bitcoin is the one which is all the time increasing in value and I am man sure that it is going to make you rich easily by the end of this year if you are still holding it. There is no doubt in this fact that many crypto market experts are of their view that bitcoin will make a new record in the coming weeks of December. So no need to get rid of this coin at present if you really want something big for New Year eve.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:05:51 AM

The best and appropriate time to buy bitcoin is when the demand is low than the supply or meaning when price by dollar is stable and the best time to sell is when there is an increase when you have return profit of your investment. Most people sell when there is little increase to their investment but no that risk is part of trading. You may sell and the price goes higher. It is advise that your get familiar with bitcoin stock market.
There is no exact time to purchase bitcoins. Purchasing at a dip and selling when high is the way to have profit. I would like to suggest, wait for a dip and purchase immediately without waiting more.

Bitcoins will then surely grow much more higher next year and I am sure they will have a good price at the end of February 2018 which will be much more higher. Purchasing bitcoins is always profitable unless the price is too higher.

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:01:47 PM

according to the time management rule as we know that the growing rate of bitcoin for this year is stopped so wait for the next year because as i am thinking that in the coming year the bitcoin will be use for many reasons. the transactions are big so there will be a high demand for bitcoin in the future as we should keep safe our bitcoin for the right time.
Some people are thinking that the price of bitcoin is now very high and they are selling their bitcoin but I want to tell them that this is the right time of buying bitcoins because the rate are increasing just like a bullet and in future it will be very high then present rate.
Setting proper target before investing is good for analyzing the investment. It is good to know that you have clear plan and you take the decisions to sell after make certain amount of profit. Many people in the market do not have any future plans and when the price increase they will becoming greedy and wait for more and more price and ultimately get loss when price fell down.
Beside that, although some traders have set target for their investment, but by the speed growth of cryptocurrency they invested has increased fastly made their greedy raise. Finally, they change their target to high price and wait until the price dump below their first target, haha.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
star_conter

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

Buy where you see value in what you understand and find value and use in.  Have a (good) reason to buy or sell.

Like when you need money at the time, right? I agree
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:49:28 PM

I think you should buy and hold because bitcoin has a future of become a new gold many investors will come and the price will be going to up and up..

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:38:54 PM

Buy where you see value in what you understand and find value and use in.  Have a (good) reason to buy or sell.

Like when you need money at the time, right? I agree
The decision to sell bitcoin at this time if you want to take profit is a good thing, but if you want to invest more long term then you can completely keep bitcoin because at least in the next few days bitcoin will reach a new peak and I think You can hardly buy bitcoin at this time. The decision belongs to you should have a reasonable investment for yourself.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:12:11 AM

I think you should buy and hold because bitcoin has a future of become a new gold many investors will come and the price will be going to up and up..
If that is for long term there is no problem with buying now because certainly we can see the price to dump again.
Actually the price now is very cheap because people dump their bitcoins for bitcoin cash, we should take this opportunity as the price will go back up soon.

STUDENTCOIN