Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
betetakjelas

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

when ii bitcoi has started to show good change but its still cheap value, now has not terlabat to buy because I am very sure its value will not go down too far again, soon its value surely skyrocket

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

The market is continue going down to down market trend and it’s the continue loss situation may be bitcoin price will go more down because its going down from last few months and not sure any one when it will break and go up so I think it not good to buy still wait and then make a plan to buy,
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

Bitcoin is future currency. So it will give more information and gather. If need to buy the bitcoin you will know the bitcoin prices information. You will buy first check the bitcoin prices then you will sell and buy.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

when you ll see its dumping very hardly remember that's he time to buy and when it ll make new high or you ll be satisfied with your profit sell it
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
The price of the bitcoin is in the recovery portion. I can’t suggest to you to sell or buy bitcoin. Hold and wait for the value pump again. If you need fiat today, borrow to your friends or related and pay them. If you already convert the bitcoin into fiat. I am sure this time to hold. Hold On until Pain Ends. HOPE
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Bitcoin is good to buy in this time because the price is too much down right now and there will be maximum chances to earn more and more from bitcoin due to its  profit ration that’s make you able to earn more money from it,
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I believe that this time is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is fluctuating and difficult to predict, at present bitcoin price is very strong. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 9000 in the coming days, so you should buy bitcoin right now.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

I believe that this time is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is fluctuating and difficult to predict, at present bitcoin price is very strong. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 9000 in the coming days, so you should buy bitcoin right now.
can you please give me your analysis chart because 9000$ in the next few days are really possible because right now it's 8k3$ and Bitcoin is on the way back to the road .
If i'm not wrong then this will be the hugest comeback of Bitcoin in this century and the target could be 20-25k$ in the end of this year.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Setiprodigy

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

can you please give me your analysis chart because 9000$ in the next few days are really possible because right now it's 8k3$ and Bitcoin is on the way back to the road .
If i'm not wrong then this will be the hugest comeback of Bitcoin in this century and the target could be 20-25k$ in the end of this year.
i think it was to the moon
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

Bitcoin is already at down price and this down trend makes angry some investors they are thinking not good about the future of bitcoin by watching the current bitcoin price and they are thinking it’s not good to invest in bitcoin,

Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the market value of bitcoin is very low which is very affordable and favourable to you; once the price increases so high you may sell it to obtain more money.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Good for Bitcoin Edge at any time. Bitcoin's price has decreased much earlier than ever, a very good time for the butcoin edge. If you buy now, it will be much more beneficial.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

Good for Bitcoin Edge at any time. Bitcoin's price has decreased much earlier than ever, a very good time for the butcoin edge. If you buy now, it will be much more beneficial.
Of course it will be more profitable, but only if you really believe you are good prospects for Bitcoin in the future. Assuming that yours will again return to its maximum value at $ 20,000, then today's investment will bring you huge profits.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

Of course, if you take into account the fact that the forecasts for the near future regarding Bitcoin are quite joyful, I think that even today at the current prices for Bitcoin, it is worth buying more or how many there are opportunities. Anyway After a year or a year and a half your investments can increase even in two, or even more.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

I believe that at this point you should consider selling bitcoin, you may find that today's bitcoin prices are showing signs of sideways and there are no signs of continuing to rise or fall. Two scenarios can happen, so I think it is safe to sell bitcoin and convert to USDT to wait for specific market trends and continue to invest.

Bitcoin prices are volatile so hard to guess so I think you should trade short-term bitcoin.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

You can see that bitcoins in the past few days are showing signs of recovery and now are moving sideways and correcting at $ 8200. I believe that at the present time you should not buy and trade bitcoin because the risk will be huge and profit very low. I think that at this point you should trade altcoin and be ready for any situation that can happen.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:49:06 AM

You can see that bitcoins in the past few days are showing signs of recovery and now are moving sideways and correcting at $ 8200. I believe that at the present time you should not buy and trade bitcoin because the risk will be huge and profit very low. I think that at this point you should trade altcoin and be ready for any situation that can happen.

No, I beg to disagree. At times like this, I am confidently recommending to people to buy Bitcoin. Take a little step back and you will understand why there is a huge probability that Bitcoin will be flying. If you consider the price of Bitcoin right now, it is far down low as compared to its ATH. And that ATH was achieved last year. That was long ago. So for 3 months after that ATH we experienced a downward movement. And now that Bitcoin moves upward, we can conclude that it will be going on for a while. 

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

I think it is not a good time to sell. According to the current market, bitcoin prices are continuing to rise and we should wait. Waiting for the price to rise to a certain height, we are considering whether to sell it.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:29:22 AM

When Bitcoin falls in value as it is today.
I better buy bitcoin.
Because the current price is cheaper and I can hold it for a long time, and while waiting for the price of Bitcoin back up.
Bitcoin business is very profitable so I better keep it for a long time and I will sell it when the price has gone up and the Cryptocurrency market has stabilized.
bbq6

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

Now is definitely not a good time to sell Bitcoin. Everyone knows that the truth of a transaction is to buy at a low price and sell it at a high price. When prices fall, selling is never a good time. We should keep holding now, waiting for the higher prices to be sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: