Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17804 times)
noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:03:06 PM

I think, buying again is a good idea. No more profitable investment than bitcoin although of course risk of loss is comparable. However, we can use future as limits we invest. Would be great if in the future bitcoin very valuable and we already have alot bitcoin at that time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Well, in that case that all is up to you. If you have doubt in bitcoin better for you not buy it. But if you believe that bitcoin has a potentials I guess you better buy it before its getting late for you to do it of course.

If your degree is related to marketing then business is really your thing then i think that we are already in the future and the bitcoins is successfully blooming right now. About china, They did not ban bitcoins in china but they only banned ico's and cut the trading activities so there's still a chance that bitcoins will still rise up again in the few months. This days are the best time to invest since the coins value are still low.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:15:08 PM

China has manipulated market many a times by spreading FUD. This time too they were quite successful and were able to take the price enough low for a good entry point by crushing some panic sellers. People need to understand the market and Bitcoin and their potential in order to make a right decision with buying and selling and shouldn't fall for such manipulative news. Bitcoin is still a really good investment that has the potential to give huge returns in coming years. It is still not worthless to invest in Bitcoin.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

Yes of course it was the time of buying btc  because many other man will sell there btc at a chief rate they need to money this why or this time should buy  btc and keep yourself when the btc rate will grow up then you will sell the buying btc.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

I think this is good time to buy bitcoin! now bitcoin price some low in coming days bitcoin price will be incrase.  no other investment have good profit like bitcoin.  Smiley
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:54:18 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
No, you should never stop buying Bitcoins as Bitcoin still has a lot of potential and its price can still climb to new heights. You can expect the price of Bitcoin to cross 5000$ mark by end of this year for sure.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:42:26 PM

Yes of course it was the time of buying btc  because many other man will sell there btc at a chief rate they need to money this why or this time should buy  btc and keep yourself when the btc rate will grow up then you will sell the buying btc.

I think you are fool because every one expect for this time and waiting for bitcoin price should increase in few days before that everyone rushing out in exchanges to buy bitcoins now but you are saying it is waste of time buy bitcoins. Whenever you can buy btc it will increase the you bought in future. You please proceed to buy for your savings.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:49:22 PM

If its not hampering your pocket and drilling numerous holes in it and you are still continuing you should for sure stop. But if its affordable its nice go for it👍 just think that you are buying a lottery ticket.It can make you rich for sure who knows.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:02:36 PM

I think you think about starting to buy. Drops like this are opportunities to get Bitcoins at a cheaper price. I wouldn't have bought Bitcoins at $5000 or even $4000. I won't buy any now unless the price drops below $3000 but you could consider starting to buy now if you have the money available to invest.

Always buy on a drop and ad the bottom if you can but we don't know where that will be yet. If you start buying now, you're at least getting Bitcoins at about a 35% drop from the peak so you're getting a bit of a discount on the price.

Only buy if you think the price will recover of course. You can always buy some now and wait for the price to drop more and buy more later if it does.

What you said is correct only buy if you have faith in bitcoin and can wait for some time. China is pouring all bad news it can to drop the price and i think that it is finding the support and we can see the price moving upwards.
I suppose that many people in the forum  have faith in bitcoin what they sometimes lack is the mind fortitude to be able to withstand the crazy amount of FUD that we see from time to time, that is why sometimes it is better to get out of the market and stop looking at the charts or you are going to become crazy.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:52:08 PM

Since the market is down and in negative way due to the china and jp morgan, so yes you should stop for now. In my opinion you should wait till the end of year. Nobody's now when other countries start banning Bitcoin. Either wait for price to dump to 3000# and then buy  or wait till year end. The bitcoin price and bitcoins news are too risky to buy bitcoins now.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:32:42 PM

If you have some bitcoin you should wait, because bitcoin can fall very hard, because of bans etc. Bitcoin can also rise very high in the future so you can make profit.
You should just wait now and see what bitcoin is doing. If it is dying you should sell them, but only when you are sure.

shursight

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:45:57 PM

I would never stop buying bitcoin and altcoins, i love cryptocurrencies and stop buying is something that i can not stop. I really like seeing the price going down and take advantage of it and buy some at that cheap price. Maybe i learned that from Forex markets, and that is how i made profit in there. So now i prefer to buy cheap, i think that is the only thing we love to do.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

I think it will still go up, even at current $4,000 levels, this is still a good time to buy bitcoins. I think the 5k USD all time high is still not the all time high we'll be able to reach before the end of the year. We can even touch upon $10,000 once the shenanigans with china ends. Overall, I think bitcoins are still severely undervalued.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

I think it will still go up, even at current $4,000 levels, this is still a good time to buy bitcoins. I think the 5k USD all time high is still not the all time high we'll be able to reach before the end of the year. We can even touch upon $10,000 once the shenanigans with china ends. Overall, I think bitcoins are still severely undervalued.

That's right it's still good to invest this moment while price is still at unstable value, because you can eventually have a higher chances of gaining big profit if it surges higher value. I am always hopeful that touching that price at $10k can be achieved this year end and about of china, I would not mind the circumstances about that either.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
angaper

Merit: 507

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:22:28 PM

I'm surprised to see the great contradiction of people desperate to accumulate bitcoins, but always willing to get rid of their coins at the slightest correction. I certainly believe in the potential that bitcoin represents, and I am convinced that we are still at a very early stage of its development, therefore I will continue to buy until I see the price reach $100,000.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

Don't be ever afraid of the bitcoin's price dips because its quite normal thing, and after observing the market i believe and i have seen in the past that after every bitcoin price dip there is a huge sudden rise in price, this is why people trust bitcoins and invest in there.
If you have some extra funds and you want to invest then bitcoin is the best option so far, it is expected price will going to boost to the new heights and will achieve more benchmarks.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:54:41 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow and you do not have to stop to buy bitcoin, this is the right time to buy, you have to be sure that bitcoin prices will continue to increase and you can still gain a lot of profit in the future.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:16:50 PM

You keep buying now because I believe bitcoin price for sure will increase more and possible price of bitcoin become 5k dollars again . So if you buy today and the price is 4k dollars you will earn profit if that happen. Or if Op bought bitcoin in last fee days for sure it will become happy now because they can earn profit. But invest only you can afford to lose invest only the extra money.
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:24:56 PM

That's right it's still good to invest this moment while price is still at unstable value, because you can eventually have a higher chances of gaining big profit if it surges higher value. I am always hopeful that touching that price at $10k can be achieved this year end and about of china, I would not mind the circumstances about that either.

If you still trust bitcoin, there shouldn't be any reason which prevents you from buying bitcoin. The price will increase dramatically with time.

I currently keep buying.
NewBet

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

Why?

The more you buy, the more you will profit in the future. As a matter of fact, Bitcoin is the only thing I would ever suggest anyone to go all-in on, because of the sheer amount of profit people have made so far compared to losses which are literally non-existent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: