Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17804 times)
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

I think buying bitcoin requires a right timing because if you are not smart enough to know when is the right time to buy you can lose capital for your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

Yes you should still buy bitcoin because it still has room for growth and progression, if you stop buying bitcoin I'm sure you will regret not buying it this time. In fact since bitcoin has been going down recently because of the news China brought the crypto world it is the best time to buy bitcoin before it regains back and continue where it left off.
I agree with you, now is the best chance for us to accumulate more bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will soon recover and stabilize again, we just need to buy, hold and wait, Bitcoin will give us a lot of surprises. In my personal opinion, the news from China is a huge trap, they want to drive the price of Bitcoin down, buy cheap and sell high, bitcoin helped China's economy greatly improve, I do not think the Chinese government wants to stop the development of their country, it's a stupid thing, they will not do it.
For me, any time always best chance to earn Bitcoin and hold it.
Important, can you keep your calm when its price falls down or pump to the moon?
Example if Bitcoin price pump to new AHT, but you do not take profit till its price dropped to old low price like $2,900 in this week, you are bad holder Cheesy
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

You can buy anytime you want, because highly chance you would get profit but doesn't know when would you get because the volatile habit. You should not stop buying BTC, it may affect with the market slightly.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:34:31 PM

You can buy anytime you want, because highly chance you would get profit but doesn't know when would you get because the volatile habit. You should not stop buying BTC, it may affect with the market slightly.

How can you trust bitcoin this much?

Somebody said bitcoin will be $1,000 again and this is very panicking for me.

If I were you, I would investigate more and more to understand the actual market behaviour of people before invest money in it.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Well, if you can afford to buy it you should not stop to buying because if you have a lot of bitcoin its an opportunity to become rich in the near future. However,  if you can't afford to buy bitcoin I think you should try to join in siganture in bitcoin to gain some bitcoin and it is very effective.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:03:22 PM

There is no time to stop buying bitcoin, which by its nature have an instable value, as a result all what you have to do is to wait for the convenable moment which corresponds to a downs of bitcoin's value.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:24:47 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Well, if you can afford to buy it you should not stop to buying because if you have a lot of bitcoin its an opportunity to become rich in the near future. However,  if you can't afford to buy bitcoin I think you should try to join in siganture in bitcoin to gain some bitcoin and it is very effective.
A smart investor does not spend a lot of money to buy Bitcoin first or when its price still high. But I think current price is good price to buy Bitcoin if you still have not it. Not easy have time to buy Bitcoin with cheap price as now.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:30:24 PM

For now 5k a bTC is two much. Its a huge fee even for BTC. make due diligence and take care of your capital. with BTC ate around 3600 even a 20% fee would leave way behind the 5k mark. look around the forum for better deals, or head to localbitcoin and see what you get there.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:46:41 PM

I think it depends on the situation. For now, it's best to start buying BTC because the price is going down. But you have to wait for the price to go up so that you can sell it. Don't sell the BTC until you get profit. And don't worry about the price, Bitcoin's rate will go up to $5000 at the end of the year. Make sure you buy at nice price for example when the price is around $3000.  Grin
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:56:17 PM

Yes you should still buy bitcoin because it still has room for growth and progression, if you stop buying bitcoin I'm sure you will regret not buying it this time. In fact since bitcoin has been going down recently because of the news China brought the crypto world it is the best time to buy bitcoin before it regains back and continue where it left off.
I agree with you, now is the best chance for us to accumulate more bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will soon recover and stabilize again, we just need to buy, hold and wait, Bitcoin will give us a lot of surprises. In my personal opinion, the news from China is a huge trap, they want to drive the price of Bitcoin down, buy cheap and sell high, bitcoin helped China's economy greatly improve, I do not think the Chinese government wants to stop the development of their country, it's a stupid thing, they will not do it.

Same with me here,  am confident that bitcoin will really recover it's price and holding is the best options to do while price is struggling to pump right now. That's why more and more investors will just hesitant to move further for their future plans of their investments, but still waiting for the exact time even though it's very challenging moments with bitcoin.
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

You should continue to buy btc this time cause its an opportunity to buy cheap btc at this current rate ,cause for sure bitcoin will double it value by next year. Buy 1 btc and hold it till next year this is one nice option.

Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:34:42 PM

You should continue to buy btc this time cause its an opportunity to buy cheap btc at this current rate ,cause for sure bitcoin will double it value by next year. Buy 1 btc and hold it till next year this is one nice option.

Buy and store for several months, or even years - this is the best option. Bitcoin will grow and everyone is sure of it. Your investments will grow if you are investing in Bitcoin today

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:57:05 PM

I think you are smart enough to figure out the right time to buy  BTC. You can find the profit from the trade of BTC in short time. If you have more money and more time can purchase in a long time.

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:00:23 PM

Since bitcoin price is unstable, meaning the price may go high and may get too low. You can stop buying bitcoin if its too expensive for you because you cant get any profit with that. You can do is buy low and sell high. In that way, you can earn your profit. Just learn to monitor the value of bitcoin.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:56:55 PM

It will still depend to you. But seeing that its market value low, I think this is the perfect time to Buy Bitcoin and to hold for a period of time. We all know that its market value will eventually recover from the downfall that will give huge profit to its users once it fully recovered. Bitcoin is slowly making its way up again, and hoping that it will continue. Its just my opinion that this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:04:09 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:06:03 PM by betMaster

I believe now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. China ban had a big impact on the price which went from 4800$ to 3000$ within two days. Bitcoin now is on a low value, maybe it is not that low to some people but it is only going one way; up. In the near future bitcoin is expected to reach 5k or even more so maybe now you should consider buying some if you have extra money. I intend to do the same thing.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:09:59 AM

I think buying bitcoin requires a right timing because if you are not smart enough to know when is the right time to buy you can lose capital for your investment.

In this world, no one can tell you what is the right time to buy or sell. If anyone can do that then they should be super rich by now. So you should always start buying in small quantities whenever prices drop and accumulate over the time to get a best average price for each bitcoin. If you wait for right time then you may need to wait forever and never invest money in bitcoins.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:16:43 AM

Since bitcoin price is unstable, meaning the price may go high and may get too low. You can stop buying bitcoin if its too expensive for you because you cant get any profit with that. You can do is buy low and sell high. In that way, you can earn your profit. Just learn to monitor the value of bitcoin.

Yeah I agree and it all depends in your budget and how many bitcoin that you're holding.
If you have funds and your sub conscious tells you to buy more the go for it, as we see the market is still unstable, and it's a good indication that we can have a good profit.
But on the other hand, if you feel you have enough bitcoin in your wallet then you should call it a day.
You see brother, the decision is all up to you.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:32:33 AM

In this world, no one can tell you what is the right time to buy or sell. If anyone can do that then they should be super rich by now. So you should always start buying in small quantities whenever prices drop and accumulate over the time to get a best average price for each bitcoin. If you wait for right time then you may need to wait forever and never invest money in bitcoins.
Yeah, buying or getting the average price of bitcoin is one of the best way to make a good investment because you just need to buy bitcoin on a fixed worth of bitcoin every month or whenever you want and study how to do fundamental analysis and also technical analysis so you will have more chances to buy at a good chance.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:34:15 AM

Let me answer this question once and for all, you should never, ever stop buying Bitcoin!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: