Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21798 times)
ToTheMoon$

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:01:13 PM

I certanly prefer to switch into any other crypto than bitcoin cash which its destiny is really unclear, I've heard about bitcoin cash to go whortless anytime.

What should I invest in? PM me with your thoughts! Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

I read through this topic now.. smh..

Are you people serious? I cant tell.. Bitcoin Cash is the future? wtf

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

I read through this topic now.. smh..

Are you people serious? I cant tell.. Bitcoin Cash is the future? wtf

Most of the topics you'll read here are bullshit, you need a good filter to get to the good stuff.

intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

Better to shift to LTC than bch,even btc dead in a dream other form of Crypto also will not survive
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:37:15 PM

Actually bitcoin is not dead even the price of this coin decrease for sure it will recover again after few days or weeks you need to wait. And if you compared the price last few years and today its totally big different because its very high. Bitcoincash I dont think will not become bitcoin because the price is very low compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin still king and it will becomw more powerful in the next few years.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

Actually bitcoin is not dead even the price of this coin decrease for sure it will recover again after few days or weeks you need to wait. And if you compared the price last few years and today its totally big different because its very high. Bitcoincash I dont think will not become bitcoin because the price is very low compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin still king and it will becomw more powerful in the next few years.

That's right the current downfall in price is only temporary and the price will recover soon and get back to normal and its just a matter of time and we should have patience to hold our bitcoins longer and I don't think that bitcoin can be ever dead in future.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:55:59 PM

by the way to OP, if you call bitcoin which has significantly higher value than BCC which just recently crashed hard but now got stable again as a dead coin. how about BCC which has even lower than BTC?
that just doesn't make sense, by the way goodluck on spreading the FUD about bitcoin but BCC is not going to be more popular than bitcoin.
Yes, this makes nothing sense, but bullshit thinking ever. Nowadays, I can notice here and there, lots of FUD news ultimately, many people already in the trap and lose their shit. It's my thinking ruin of Bitcoin just a joke! In the Crypto Industry, there dips are needed, good things come to those who wait.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

Bitcoin will always recover and in fact it's already recovering.
That the price went as low as $3000 doesn't mean that BTC is dying out. That's the volatility of these digital currencies.
Bitcoin cash can't overthrow bitcoins. Bitcoin is already very popular and widely accepted than Bitcoin cash.

I agree, bitcoin cash can't ever replace original bitcoin. It might die outright, actually.
I dont think bitcoin cash can die. It's better and faster than bitcoin. Just like eth is folk of etc. we need more time for people see what bitcoin cash can do

Litecoin is faster than bitcoin cash. 2.5 min blocks as well as 8 MB blocksize. Bitcoin cash will die in my opinion.

Texhnology does not matter as much as mass-adoption today.

Even if BTC is the slowest, the most expensive for transaction, it still has a massive advantage Vs. these 2: it is known by the average joe
Today, you cannot beat that.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

Bitcoin will always recover and in fact it's already recovering.
That the price went as low as $3000 doesn't mean that BTC is dying out. That's the volatility of these digital currencies.
Bitcoin cash can't overthrow bitcoins. Bitcoin is already very popular and widely accepted than Bitcoin cash.

I agree, bitcoin cash can't ever replace original bitcoin. It might die outright, actually.
I dont think bitcoin cash can die. It's better and faster than bitcoin. Just like eth is folk of etc. we need more time for people see what bitcoin cash can do

Litecoin is faster than bitcoin cash. 2.5 min blocks as well as 8 MB blocksize. Bitcoin cash will die in my opinion.

Bitcoin cash is still holding some ground, it was good to see it at the begging but think that now is the time for this alt to take rightful place and think that for him to be prime alt is little absurd. We have much better alt in my option but the only think that he is holding is price at the moment.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

imabauss

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:26:30 PM

Grin if bitcoin dead that will be the end for crypto world. In bitcoin we trust even bitcoin cash better

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:13:00 AM

Bitcoin will recover, once it goes down to a specific points it will become very desirable to buy, because people know the potential it has in going beyond $5,000.]

Not only that, the average Joe knows about Bitcoin, but never heard of Bitcoin Cash. The fact that it has Bitcoin in its name will confuse them.

that is right. I think the bottom of this downturn is around $2800. After that, the price will rise to $6000 or higher. The Bitcoin Cash will be $5000 or higher.

I don't know about Bitcoin Cash ever being that close to Bitcoin in terms of price. Like I said earlier, it's only going to confuse the average Joe. Everybody that knows about Bitcoin Cash knows about Bitcoin, but only a tiny percent of the population that has heard of  Bitcoin knows what Bitcoin Cash is, and if they hear about it they will be like, "Wtf is this now? Fork, what???" No time for that, they'll just default to buying Bitcoin.
I will utterly agree with you in this regard that bitcoins are irreplaceable. No matter how strongly bitcoin cash works of get updated on regular basis, it can never ever surpass the position bitcoins have in the crypto market. Nothing is going to be more expensive than bitcoins in the world of digital currencies.
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:13:03 PM

BTC will overcome and overpower BCH eventually

That would be beating a dead horse, there is nothing to overcome nor overpower.

HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:13:55 PM

I think it is really too sad to see the amount of fun being spread by BCH and Roger Ver fraction. BTC has been long established and is strong..

Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:17:07 PM

BTC is king. i can not see anything replacing it in the near future. the biggest thing btc is used for is to trade alts and that gives it value along with other things. BCH has very little trading pairs. no way it becomes the main one ever.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:25:39 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Did you actually checked the Bitcoin Cash exchange rates before posting this thread here? I am closely following the exchange rates for the past 2-3 days. The Bitcoin prices are down by around 20% during the last 3 days. The BCH prices on the other hand have dived from $530 to just around $390, which means that the exchange rate is down by close to 30%.
I dont know whats his basis why he do proclaimed on here that BTC is dead and BCH is the better guy. Are you serious? BCH is just really good for milking money on it and i dont really see any future for this coin.Bitcoin would still be the best as of now and lastly i do already dumped my BCH for a long time ago.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:28:32 PM

I really don't understand why you people insist that Bitcoin Cash is a better solution than Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is a baby conceived by a spoiled egocentric kid aka Roger Ver to spread his gospel like the Jesus wanna be that he is.
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

I really don't understand why you people insist that Bitcoin Cash is a better solution than Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is a baby conceived by a spoiled egocentric kid aka Roger Ver to spread his gospel like the Jesus wanna be that he is.

Well if you preach something like a spoiled egocentric kid, the sheeple will follow.

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:43:39 PM

I think Onion will replace bcc and btc, you can buy now while it is early phase cause in 2018 will be big!  Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

I think Onion will replace bcc and btc, you can buy now while it is early phase cause in 2018 will be big!  Wink

Can I buy DeepOnion with american dollars? No? Fuck off.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:50:04 PM

You made me laugh, thank you.

People are always shilling some shitcoin and speculating it will be bigger than bitcoin, no coin did such thing until now and ain't gonna be bcash doing it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: