Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:43:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21801 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:54:01 AM

I have to give credit to BCH supporters, Roger Ver and the Chinese Cartel.  There is massive manipulation but they have actually managed to swing market sentiment, create panic among a lot of Bitcoin holders, etc.  I wouldn't have thought it possible to take the price of a crypto from $300 to $1800 in a matter of weeks.  There is 175K BCH from GBTC to be sold in a 90-day window and a lot of people who made money riding the wave, even with some miners holding BCH and selling BTC, I am wondering where the price is going to end up in 3 months.  A lot of people will get burned.

And please include Jihan and co as they joined forces with Chinese to control and hype the coins. Their plan is they'll hype bch so everyone will sell their bch and when it's get bottomed down they'll gather all bch and will pump again the price around 10% of it.
Also their using black propaganda to make the community go panic and sell their btc so as the price will get hurt also.
Just a sad reality that we're just small fishes in the sea and we can't do nothing but to watch while the big whales are playing and splashing the water.
You can just not swim in their waters. There's no reason to play the Bitcoin Cash game. Stay in Bitcoin/altcoins or fiat and fuck Bitcoin Cash.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:06:50 AM

i am seeing all my altcoins bleedeing, but still happy to see this..
it is also funny how people is blaming BCH as manipulating the market.. are you serious?¿?  what about the hardf**k of bitcoin? it drove all market down with an insane  rise of BTC.. now this is much more than a correction.. there is a big amount of money being shifted from BTC to BCH.
Although i must admire BTC as pioneer, i strongly think it will be replaced one day... price is absolutely too high, transactions are too slow and fees too high. what is the purpose of BTC? money transfers? then i think there are better altcoins for this task..
ps:hope BTC sinks and tanks in hell!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

Just because someone's sick doesn't mean insta-eutanasia is the best solution.
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:22:37 AM

sick?¿ sick was the exponential growth from 5000$ to 7800$ in 2 weeks..
manipulation?¿? manipulation is to announce hardfork and then cancel it... i still think this was all premeditated to take advantage of it.. Charly& friends made a lot of money by stealing small investors

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

sick?¿ sick was the exponential growth from 5000$ to 7800$ in 2 weeks..
manipulation?¿? manipulation is to announce hardfork and then cancel it... i still think this was all premeditated to take advantage of it.. Charly& friends made a lot of money by stealing small investors

I do believe that (5000 ot 7800) was already part of that sick move which they planned all along..
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:15:28 AM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Wow, you called it two months ago, bravo  Cool

I bet everyone who made fun of you then has something to laugh about now  Smiley

What do you think will happen in upcoming days?
He didn't call anything and you're either illiterate or deliberately ignoring parts of his post. Bitcoin didn't die like he implied and it's just making its usual correction. Except that the correction is far smaller this time around than it has ever been before.

Meanwhile the Bitcoin Cash price is being manipulated by Ver and his goons.

Obviously, you are the illiterate one here. His post contains no mentioning of BTC dieing, and neither he or I impplied that, because BTC will never die.

He just stated that money from BTC will start flowing into BCC, and BCC price rose 5x since, so like it or not, he did call it. It doesn't matter if it's being pumped or not, price is as it is.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:33:35 PM

Why is BTC going up then?
Why is BTC going to be 8500 next month according to Fibonacci?   Now that we have a support level of 6k, up from the previous month...
Sell me your BTC if you are scared.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

Being first doesn't mean shit,  Bitcoin will fall mark my words.  If your holding bitcoin long term you are going to be real sorry.
Sooner  or later it had  to happen.

I mean  only because  it was the first, it doesn't mean anything. 

I am  happy to  have not  invested  at the top   as many other ''smart guys''  did  LOL

Face  this  dump  now, ''smart  guys''  who were  saying ''bitcoin is  the king''!!!!

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:48:45 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Wow, you called it two months ago, bravo  Cool

I bet everyone who made fun of you then has something to laugh about now  Smiley

What do you think will happen in upcoming days?
He didn't call anything and you're either illiterate or deliberately ignoring parts of his post. Bitcoin didn't die like he implied and it's just making its usual correction. Except that the correction is far smaller this time around than it has ever been before.

Meanwhile the Bitcoin Cash price is being manipulated by Ver and his goons.

Obviously, you are the illiterate one here. His post contains no mentioning of BTC dieing, and neither he or I impplied that, because BTC will never die.

He just stated that money from BTC will start flowing into BCC, and BCC price rose 5x since, so like it or not, he did call it. It doesn't matter if it's being pumped or not, price is as it is.
"BTC may not recover".
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:26:02 PM

Why is BTC going to be 8500 next month according to Fibonacci?   Now that we have a support level of 6k, up from the previous month...
I dont really understand people like them... Bitcoin wont die in next 22 years i mean to the end of mining but why people are scared about it?!

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:07:22 PM

I dont really understand people like them... Bitcoin wont die in next 22 years i mean to the end of mining but why people are scared about it?!
A mix of people new to the market and people confused by the Bitcoin Cash manipulators.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:24:44 PM

A mix of people new to the market and people confused by the Bitcoin Cash manipulators.
Definitely bitcoin wont die this is always happening in bitcoin price drops and suddenly up. Yes maybe because of bitcoin cash thats why they are saying bitcoin would dead. Bitcoin will still be strong and price will be up again.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:35:03 PM

Btc transactions are taking very long right now. Muchlonger than an hour. Btc is dead if  2 1  or 2 day transactions become the norm

Well have to qoute this one, may the transaction takes longer this time but if you study why, they are just trying to manipulate bch, bitcoin is not dead and never will happen watch for the price of bitcoin to go up.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:39:59 PM

Why is BTC going to be 8500 next month according to Fibonacci?   Now that we have a support level of 6k, up from the previous month...
Definitely bitcoin wont die this is always happening in bitcoin price drops and suddenly up. Yes maybe because of bitcoin cash thats why they are saying bitcoin would dead. Bitcoin will still be strong and price will be up again.
Agree completely. Bitcoin Cash is completly unusable now because not even Bitmain wants to mine its own shitcoin BCH right now. BCH please indeed.
O$IRIS

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

- Bitcoin cash will have low transaction fees until its network reaching its full capacity.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

Some coin has to be the store of value if it's not Bitcoin then what is it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:50:40 AM

Some coin has to be the store of value if it's not Bitcoin then what is it?

DeepOnion !! Smiley
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:54 AM

and while there is a war between BCH and BTC.. my alts are dying!

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:00:12 AM

and while there is a war between BCH and BTC.. my alts are dying!
Must have picked very shitty alts, most of the decent ones are in the green.
If you can even call it a fight between BCH and BTC, that's like a fight between a spastic and a professional athlete.

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:15:40 AM

oh my god what is going on with kraken? can' t really use it in this time of heavy load and so i am going to lost trading opportunities

damn, i forget to cancel a bch order to buy at 0.15 and now can't access to wipe it :-(

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: