Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21793 times)
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:37:53 AM

there is about $1.2 trillion only in the M0 supply ... on chain or off chain tx from that perspective sound bit irrelevant at this moment, isn't it? ... crypto currency still walking on baby steps .. I would support both   

Patent1number: ****-****
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nikolaevicc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:45:22 AM

I think that bitcoin is not dead, because its right now still the best coin in the world. Its also very expensive why would a coin be so expensive ? People are still buying it that is why.

They will keep buying, but i think that bitcoincash will go up to 5k.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:18:59 PM

No cue ball is the flagship of all crypto market. And he certainly will not die. The hype around BCASH it's just a manipulation of the number of persons. growth of 2800 was not expected. Now I thought that it again returns to its bottom in the area of 500-700 dollars. But it dropped to 1100 and take another shot at 1600. Volatility of course is amazing. News that the miners are switching from BITCOIN to BCASH played a role

fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

Bitcoin is King.

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:46:04 PM

Bitcoin is King.
BCH is drag queen!

Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

This post is really funny. I don't know why this surfaced again. This topic should now be shelved. First, the issue is now moot since it has already been proven that the instant growth of Bitcoin Cash was not a real community-backed growth. It was pumped by a few whales in Bitcoin Cash. Secondly, there will never be another original Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is of course well known to be just a lowly fork of Bitcoin. Therefore, it is not at all original.

People are very stubborn. They are pushing themselves not to understand the truth. They still think the price incrase of bch is happenni naturally in the market. This is very wrong. Only those manipulators are moving the price of bch. It's time to understand this.
Capeshifter

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

If I would have a penny for everyone someone said that BTC is dead, I'd be richer than satoshi. Really it's getting tiring and to be honest it's not really fun anymore to hear that. The coin has gone through so many worse things than a fork that's it's insane to say it will die just cause of that. There were many copies in the past and there will be many copies in the future, this gives actually BTC more chances of survival, because it reminds everyone that they are simply a copy of the original. BTC being the original and first crypto out there is what made this whole thing take off. Bitcoin cash will have it's glory and sooner or later die off, the only one who will be still standing is more likely BTC, even though I'm not holding any BTC, I still think it will survive many more years to come.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

BCC could actually be an interesting contestor to BTC, since it has support of some of the main miners. We will see.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

That's giving *BCash too much credit. Although the BCash CEOs seem like they would be into that.
SiiGLe

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:10:19 PM

Can you explain it little better why you are thinking that way. People commented about it but I wonder why you think that. If you don’t back up your claim with ideas and some strong documents it won’t be easy to make people believe. Because bitcoin is the has the highest volume and the most popular coin around. If you were talking about some other coins they maybe listen to you buy if you are taking about bitcoin no one will believe you .

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
Yussian

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:47:21 PM

That's giving *BCash too much credit. Although the BCash CEOs seem like they would be into that.

Is there a CEO in the Bitcoin Cash?
Vitolife

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:11:09 PM

Bitcoin cash is controlled by group of few miners and whales in pump and dump scheme, I think it will be dumped again on the newbies and inexperienced investors entering the BCH market, unless you know what you are doing, I would be very carefull with putting your money on this.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:08:37 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

This topis was being posted here September 29, 2017 and now is November 25, 2017 and the value of bitcoin was ranging in between 8000$ to 8300$. Is this what you called bitcoin is dead? don't make me laugh..
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:23:42 PM

This topis was being posted here September 29, 2017 and now is November 25, 2017 and the value of bitcoin was ranging in between 8000$ to 8300$. Is this what you called bitcoin is dead? don't make me laugh..

I think the poster is well aware of the fact he is just making up a story. Kind of like astro turfing.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

Yes there is. Which is quite funny considering they pretend to be "decentralized".
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

Yes there is. Which is quite funny considering they pretend to be "decentralized".
There's even a "letter from the CEO of BCash" floating around on their website.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:09:57 PM

btc certainly will not die for decades, but bch may die, that bch is not pure btc and computing power is not stable and the network is not very safe.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:26:30 PM

Btc will never die, some people are trying really hard to make you scare and make you sell your bitcoin for cheap. I will keep holding my bitcoin a few more years and wait for the mainstream adoption of Cryptocurrency ( in my opinion it will probably happen in the next 2 years )

nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:57:36 AM

I run from bitcoin to ethereum,
Ethereum just rising,
It seems Bitcoin ll have big correction
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:58:43 AM

If the currency is dead so BCH also die, BCH may account for only part of the value of the currency, but can't be more than the currency, although say BCH applications will be more and more in the future, but just auxiliary BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: