Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21803 times)
justvamp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:28:32 AM

seems the Hype from bitcoinhash has invected you,,
remember Bitcoincash come from Bitcoin and i would like to said a child from Bitcoin,,
and a child will never replaced their parents,
I completely agree with your opinion, because they have golden words, Bitcoin will always be at the head of the whole family of crypto currency. But if we look at the situation from the other side, then no single coin can be compared with Bitcoin. I think that everyone agrees with this already.

Good point. Bitcoin Cash will never replace Bitcoin.
But it can be possible for Etherium, in a long-term perspective though.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:21:42 PM

I don't understand why people buy bCASH. I think that roger is unstable and he cannot handle the pressure. Bcash is a very bad altcoin and it will never be big
Bitcoin is the mother of digital currency and if someone thinks that any other crypto coin Can replace it or kill it (which sounds actually more insane than the first one) clearly he has no idea about digital market. No one has been able to kill Bitcoin and let me tell that many entities have tried to wipe it out because they are afraid of it. If someone wants to invest in useless Alternative. Coin like Bitcoin cash and waste his time, He can do it but at least he should not deny the reality.
Psynthax

Activity: 2352
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:53:43 PM

I want both.
I am greedy

I want to be very rich
Just BOTH!
[/b]
You don't need BTrash to be rich.
Indeed, the bitcoin cash will never make you rich, and how the majority of the bitcoin cash only watch the bitcoin gains more and more value every day. They are already moved toward the bitcoin cash and the bitcoin cash didn't give anything rather the big crap thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:53:27 PM

Bictoin has currently an upside probability of 59.71% and an expected return of 19% for the next month. According to our robo it is still a best pick: https://goo.gl/YqsyMs

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:52:54 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Maybe you are regret it now, because bitcoin price hit unbelievable values no so long after you open this thread .Wink

No doubt OP is mocking around for saying this. How can you compare an alt to btc when the truth is right in front of your face.
You're actually like comparing a gold to some low value stone as so nothing can replace btc to its throne. Just look at the price and shut the fuck up.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

Bictoin has currently an upside probability of 59.71% and an expected return of 19% for the next month. According to our robo it is still a best pick: https://goo.gl/YqsyMs
So you're expecting ~$15k around Christmas/NYE?
AsJoshScreams

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

BCH is just a fork if BTC is dead BCH will be gone too just a easy logic bitcoin is the mother of altcoins
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

BCH is just a fork if BTC is dead BCH will be gone too just a easy logic bitcoin is the mother of altcoins
It's called BCash. Please use its proper name.

Signed, the CEO of BCash.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:43:32 PM

After the official announcement of support for Bitcoin Cash by Roger Ver, I thought about it for a long time.
Ultimately, I decided to stay with BTC - King is only one!  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:25:45 PM

Bitcoin is much more alive than all other alt coins. And everyone who looks at the price growth chart today can be convinced of this. Very big money is already invested in this coin, so it will live for a long time for sure.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:25:33 PM

Bitcoin the mother of all!Bitcoin cash is the fork of bitcoin..how come can you tell that btc is dead and will shift to bcc?😂

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:34:30 PM

Since the beginning of this thread I could never take it seriously, and now I take it even less seriously. This may go down as the stupidest thread title on bitcointalk.
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:47:06 AM

Please both.
Don't kill each other.
I want to be rich by both coins. RICHHHHH
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1634

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:54:37 PM

Since the beginning of this thread I could never take it seriously, and now I take it even less seriously. This may go down as the stupidest thread title on bitcointalk.

exactly, if hypothetically a hostile takeover of Bitcoin indeed could happen, and a fork coin would take the throne while BTC would go to cents from 10k USD+, this would be the biggest disaster in the history of cryptos, and possibly no one, not even the most zealous cypher punks would take crypto currencies as seriously after such a debacle... For that reason alone, Bitcoin Cash belongs in the graveyard of shit coins, unless they completely revise their ethical and philosophical playbook.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

I don't know. Bitcointalk has some very impressive thread titles and posts. It's very hard to make it to the top here. Wink
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:42 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!
Nothing wrong if you like bitcoin cash as an investment, but how we can trust in the coin for the long term when it is very clear the coin is being manipulated by the miners, I would not want to invest my money in a coin that can move in such a way just because a group of people wanted to manipulate the price.
It's really hard to call a manipulative shitcoin an investment. Would require a lot of imagination...
Maybe I was generous with my description of bitcoin cash as an investment but you get my point, bitcoin cash is not a coin in which we should put any amount of money, there is only one bitcoin and everything else claiming against that is just a cheap copy of the original.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:46:58 PM

Nothing wrong if you like bitcoin cash as an investment, but how we can trust in the coin for the long term when it is very clear the coin is being manipulated by the miners, I would not want to invest my money in a coin that can move in such a way just because a group of people wanted to manipulate the price.
It's really hard to call a manipulative shitcoin an investment. Would require a lot of imagination...
Maybe I was generous with my description of bitcoin cash as an investment but you get my point, bitcoin cash is not a coin in which we should put any amount of money, there is only one bitcoin and everything else claiming against that is just a cheap copy of the original.
We can definitely agree on that.
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:58:45 PM

exactly, if hypothetically a hostile takeover of Bitcoin indeed could happen, and a fork coin would take the throne while BTC would go to cents from 10k USD+, this would be the biggest disaster in the history of cryptos, and possibly no one, not even the most zealous cypher punks would take crypto currencies as seriously after such a debacle... For that reason alone, Bitcoin Cash belongs in the graveyard of shit coins, unless they completely revise their ethical and philosophical playbook.

This so called shifting plan collapses clearly. bitcoin cashers saw that their arguments were wrong. They couldn't manage to stay realistic against bitcoin and they lost the war. Bitcoin destroyed all of them.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

This so called shifting plan collapses clearly. bitcoin cashers saw that their arguments were wrong. They couldn't manage to stay realistic against bitcoin and they lost the war. Bitcoin destroyed all of them.
BCashers*
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:08:16 PM

BITCOIN, BTC
Has the infrastructure of wide acceptance.
300,000 shops in Japan
Go Daddy
Name Cheap
Over stock
Car dealerships in California (Lamborghini and McLaren)
Yacht dealers in Miami
Amazon via Purse.io
Online BTC debit cards that work in ANY store VISA is accepted and ANY ATM
BTC ATMs
Countless websites
Bitpay.com providing merchant services for others to accept BTC.

BCC does NOT have any of that
BCC is falling too.
China banned new crypto currencies from starting  No ICOs!  GOOD.
China DID NOT ban Bitcoin.

Bitcoin scares JP Morgain.  No banks take BCC seriously.
No bank talks about BCC, only BTC and ETH

Q.E.D!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: