Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you dump your Bitcoin?  (Voting closed: October 14, 2017, 11:16:58 PM)
Yes - 2 (4.1%)
No - 46 (93.9%)
Not sure what to do - 1 (2%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is everybody dumping Bitcoin?  (Read 3288 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

When many people see that bitcoin is rising they tend to sell a lot of there stakes in altcoins to get in on the rise of bitcoin. They make a short profit on the bitcoin rise and then buy back there altcoins at a discounted rate as there prices diminished because of the btc price pump. Simple way to increase your stakes in altcoins whilst gaining a little profit in bitcoin.

Well you're not sure that everybody os dumping. Its likely initiated by whales to make the weaklings panic and sell everything. Its a continous process where the weak gets taken advantage of and the steady ones take profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elvirecam430

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

It's proved that people are easily manipulated. We should carefully observe the market and try to act before other investors!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

I don't know why people got panic so easily. People are currently dumping massive coins in the market because of China's action to regulate Bitcoin. What do you think people should do instead of dumping their coins just like that in the market that lead to damage the value of bitcoin?
better to do when someones panicking?stop reading news so theres no other issues will comes to you mind.thats what im doing when the price is dropping becaue if i listen to news i will panic too and maybe encourage to sell mine too.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

I don't know why people got panic so easily. People are currently dumping massive coins in the market because of China's action to regulate Bitcoin. What do you think people should do instead of dumping their coins just like that in the market that lead to damage the value of bitcoin?
better to do when someones panicking?stop reading news so theres no other issues will comes to you mind.thats what im doing when the price is dropping becaue if i listen to news i will panic too and maybe encourage to sell mine too.
Mostly newbies only are dumping their coins, I prefer to hold as much as possible, those who got too panic are mostly get lose since we only lose in trading if we sell it on dump. Keep waiting anyway it just a start of the year.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

If I hold some BTC in September 2017, I have made a lot of profit now!

Some fake news can easily cause panic and make mistakes in decision making!

Is there someone who intentionally conducts such behavior and buys BTC at a low price?
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

It's proved that people are easily manipulated. We should carefully observe the market and try to act before other investors!
This is really awful that people are accepting rumors and fabricated news about the bad performance of bitcoin  and its permanent decrease in value by its opponents. Such mistakes of trusting foes are easily committed by newcomers in the bitcoin community. They should trust their mighty coin.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

I think people must just keep on holding and saving their Bitcoin rather than doing panic selling because instead of rising the price, you are just contributing on the major factor that affects the Bitcoin price that is why all of us suffer on this. People must effectively be knowledgeable on using their Bitcoins so that dumping will just take a short time to occur and more pump will happen attracting many people to engage and do investments with Bitcoin to contribute on its popularity especially rising up the Bitcoin price in the market.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

I guess some people mostly the newbies just need money now because of high cost of living. I still believe more are hodling and trust their BTCs. Those who are long term btc investors have known the intricacies behind bitcoin's movement even with its unpredictability and volatility. They don't panic and cool as ice even in times of dips.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

I suspect price of bitcoin lately getting hard to continuously increase is due to people who bought during its peak days because they try to reduce the loss they are getting because of the big correction happened recently and i believe a great contribution for this is from those people making short term trading as well. Once all the bears done with this i think bitcoin will soon to emerge again Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

I suspect price of bitcoin lately getting hard to continuously increase is due to people who bought during its peak days because they try to reduce the loss they are getting because of the big correction happened recently and i believe a great contribution for this is from those people making short term trading as well. Once all the bears done with this i think bitcoin will soon to emerge again Smiley
prices are now on the right track because bitcoin is not getting sudden high values it is increasing in slow manner and i am sure, those who were waiting since the start of year for their profit they will soon get their outcome at their door step.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Panic sellers are often happened when the bitcoin and other crypto coins dropped its value. And i fully understand their feelings because i feel the same way but i did not do the panic selling, what i did is just staying cool and still hold my bitcoins. And the only thing you should do is like what i did, HOLDING.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

When many people see that bitcoin is rising they tend to sell a lot of there stakes in altcoins to get in on the rise of bitcoin. They make a short profit on the bitcoin rise and then buy back there altcoins at a discounted rate as there prices diminished because of the btc price pump. Simple way to increase your stakes in altcoins whilst gaining a little profit in bitcoin.

Well you're not sure that everybody os dumping. Its likely initiated by whales to make the weaklings panic and sell everything. Its a continous process where the weak gets taken advantage of and the steady ones take profit.
Bitcoin price will be influences by so many factor like some bad propaganda because investors are very keen observant that will easily dump if they heard something negative about bitcoin. But still I believe that it will climb back immediately because it will also result to a massive buying . Because there are lot of investors who will buy immediately once price goes down.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

Market is not stable, so the ultimate results will never be satisfactory to all those traders or investors who are weak in their decision making. They never thought over a controlled mind. Their decision are dependent on others, do as the romans do. Such on decision accompanying others and then such chain continues till the market is trending downwards.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

prices are now on the right track because bitcoin is not getting sudden high values it is increasing in slow manner and i am sure, those who were waiting since the start of year for their profit they will soon get their outcome at their door step.
The volatility of price in bitcoin makes this digital currency exciting. Although it's a results of the influence from a certain group whose intentions is to get the price that they wants. Those quick hands will do panic to sell their coins if the big mouth will initiating the moves. It's a trap to those people who are less in knowledge in this technology. I'm hoping that those mind set will be change as we need to move forward. Hold people.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

Actually, it’s not everybody, just a few people that thinks that it is over for Bitcoin, so they decide to dump all they have and quit. Even as they are quitting, there are new people getting into Bitcoin and purchasing a lot of it. But you shouldn’t expect everyone to keep on holding forever, there are times you have to sell.
Rasshemark

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Bitcoin price will be influences by so many factor like some bad propaganda because investors are very keen observant that will easily dump if they heard something negative about bitcoin people must just keep on holding and saving their Bitcoin rather than doing panic selling because instead of rising the price.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

Its not the effect of people dumping their Bitcoin but its the matter of some investment whales making big waves in the market. They are manipulating the Bitcoin market very easily as most of the here are panic sellers which give them a very large opportunity to earn.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

I'm also one of those who didn't dump my bitcoins and I agree with other members that it's newbies or people who don't have much knowledge of bitcoin and the market as how it works or has behaved in the past are dumping their bitcoin, they don't realise the mistake they are making and they will be the one's regretting the most in the coming days when bitcoin will recover and the prices will begin rising. The only advice which can be given is don't panic, keep patience and hold your coins.
Thank you so much for the advice. I have a friend who dumps his bitcoin and after few weeks the value goes up to the peak. He regret it so much. Maybe he was in a hurry that time because he was so excited for the money he could have. I learned a lesson from him, and like you and others I will wait for the price to go up before trading them.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

maybe throw away but sell because maybe he has other needs so I think it's natural that he wants to sell some of his assets to meet his needs
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

China is still actively blocking and banning websites for cryptocurrencies. The article on the net that I have read explains that China was doing this to prevent financial risks for China. China having one of the largest users of cryptocurrencies created an impact on bitcoin prices as many are dumping their coins. This actions by china could clearly created fear among its users. So this could be the reason why so many are dumping bitcoin as well because they are no longer gaining and instead the are even losing due to panic selling.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: