Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount of BTC to Buy?  (Read 4822 times)
jessequick

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

You should not choose the absolute amount that you want to invest in bitcoin, it should be a relative value. I advise you to invest 20% of the amount you have

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?

I have repeatedly stated in previous comments that it is not possible to make a clear comment on this matter. There is no such thing as the best buy point because it is not even possible to predict what happens after a few seconds. Besides, buying at a single price is already a wrong choice, buying a piece at a multiple price will be more beneficial for your budget. For that reason, instead of listening to everyone's advice, I recommend you to make purchases at specific prices with your own ideas, I wish you success in your investment life.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

It is all up to you. Whatever amount it is as long as you can afford and willing lose it just incase. You know in bitcoin prices change every minute. Study more on how to invest, more research that will help for you to decide whats the right thing to do.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
Buy it on very low price wait for dump so that you can buy twice than your expected, it will be risky because you are going to bet your money but you can make a huge profit after you invest in a small price and sell into high price.
Luce09

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

I bought bitcoin and plan to sell it no sooner than a year later, but now bitcoin is very volatile on this it can make good money but I do not want to risk, besides the amount of my investment is not large.
sordinihandbag

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

The amount you can afford to lose can be easily invested by you or any newbie
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

Actually, in bitcoin, there is no exact good amount that you should buy because bitcoin will rise and fall its value from time to time. So no matter how big is the proce of it, if you are willing to risk some of your money for you to earn, then you will try to buy even the price of bitcoin is not so low.
Yeah its true but buying Bitcoin with dump amount like $7000 is good buying price because this price can be double fast like Bitcoin pumps to $14000 so you will double your money.
Low price to buy and high price to sell, it is the exact way to be rich at this time bitcoin is not very high, bitcoin is at an according price of 20k, which is suitable price for bitcoin investors, price use to rise and fall but we will have to choose perfect amount of money as if we want profit it is very important to buy it at low price, increasing demand of bitcoin is increasing the price, so for me no need to wait more to make price down just buy now and wait for the market to increase the demand for low supply, which will prove your investment as saving.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

]Bitcoin is a most powerful crypto coin no body cannot control this.Nowadays bitcoin and cryptomarket get down so this time for buy bitcoin or another crypto because of bitcoin and eth most trustable coin and do not scam this.So if you want to invest money you can buy bitcoin,eth and waves

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

If you are investing for the first time, then you should consider investing in Bitcoin because its current rate is very high. You can learn more about altcoins and invest in Ethereum will be better than Bitcoin because 2018 is the year of altcoins and ICO. The amount of Bitcoin or Ethereum investment will depend on how much money you have: D

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

Just try to take all your saving and make some calculations about amount of savings which you will probably have in near future and split this balance like fifty fifty, one half invest, second just take to your wallet to have something in case on lost.

Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

The truth is, you cant instantly see good profit in a week. There might be but there is no assurance. Its better to make long term investment, bitcoin has ever increasing value it will definitely increase. Bigger money you'll put into it, bigger profit you'll probably earn also. Just make good amount investment for long term surely you will gain more than you are expecting.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

Exactly, i would not invest the money that i can not afford to lose, that is why i think that bitcoin is a high risk investment at the moment.

All the times that i buy bitcoins, they are not more than 1 in order to do not risk my ass a lot.

Just try to take all your saving and make some calculations about amount of savings which you will probably have in near future and split this balance like fifty fifty, one half invest, second just take to your wallet to have something in case on lost.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

Only with good luck can we know that waiting is worth it. do you know it up or down tomorrow impossible? are not? Surely so, so in the waiting zone why do not you venture? Only those who accept the new adventure are victorious in glory. Your waiting in the marketplace may be unforeseen

Sometimes, luck and fortune really smiled at those guys who were investing in Bitcoins for the first time. But I will be never talking about profits expected in a week after the investments.
Krypital

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

Whole market falling... Undecided Undecided Undecided

weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

Investing is not very easy because you always have to check the stable price in the market of bitcoins before investing and try to anticipate the ups and down in order to earn profit. There are people who are losing a huge amount of profit because they are investing on the wrong time so always try to ask reliable person.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

Good amount in btc is when it reaches million dollars equivalent. That would be the perfect time to sell. It would also be most favorable to all investors since they get very high profit when bitcoin price reaches that high and their income is double.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

The bigger Bitcoin you will buy, the higher the return you might get and might incur losses as well. My suggestion to you is that, just invest the money that you can afford to lose so that you will be at ease everytime you will make a decision in trading.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

The bigger Bitcoin you will buy, the higher the return you might get and might incur losses as well. My suggestion to you is that, just invest the money that you can afford to lose so that you will be at ease everytime you will make a decision in trading.
Do you think that trade is a gamble? Well, people are engaged in trade as the main activity. This suggests that the trade is going in earnest, and not the money that you do not mind losing. You are a little mistaken.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

All depends on your investment capital for you are free to buy as much as you can afford. Equally, the weekly will now depends on how much of Bitcoin you were able to buy for the you buy so also if the value of Bitcoin increases the little you will have in return on your investment and the more you buy and in return if there is an increase in value of Bitcoin tjen you should expect good return.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

It depends on how much money you have that you want to be invested.
Remember that you can lose your invested money because your assets will never keep rising up, the value of crypto-currencies are always changing everytime.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: