Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 03:58:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA PRE ICO 🔷 NOW LIVE🔷 60% BONUS OR 75% FOR FIRST 10  (Read 94540 times)
beskid

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:04:50 PM

Will your application work in the former CIS countries? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
antsam

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:01:27 AM

isn't the ICO over already? which they have collected some ETH more than the minimum requirements. but why is the bounty campaign participants still running and posting those facebook and tweeter to the thread, is the team still paying you for all these? 

The pre-ICO is over. in 2018 we will run the full on ICO.
So how about Bounty Campaign??? its still run or end n how about coin for bounty hunter? please answer

btctube

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

This is sort of a warning to you guys that this ICO is a scam. I have already posted a warning to the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199273.msg24212633#msg24212633 Do not invest to this project. None of the people in their team is real. They already took out the links in their website.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░▀█████▄
░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░▀█████▄
░░░░▄█████▀▀█████▄░░░▀█████▄
░░▄█████▀░░░░▀█████▄░░░▀█████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░▀█████░░░░▀█████
████▀░░░░░██▄░░░░▀████░░░░░▀████
████░░░░░░████░░░░████░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░████▄░░░░▀██░░░░░▄████
█████▄░░░░█████▄░░░░░░░▄█████
░░▀█████▄░░░▀█████▄░░░░▄█████▀
░░░░▀█████▄░░░▀█████▄▄█████▀
░░░░░░▀█████▄░░░▀████████▀
░░░░░░░░▀█████▄░░░▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░▀▀
CommerceBlock
.Creating Decentralised Financial Infrastructure.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Whitepaper ▬  ANN Thread   ▬▬

SelfPay - Kevin

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:06:59 AM

This is sort of a warning to you guys that this ICO is a scam. I have already posted a warning to the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199273.msg24212633#msg24212633 Do not invest to this project. None of the people in their team is real. They already took out the links in their website.

I have already answered your message on the Bounty thread, and will do so here as well.

Your accusation of scam without you providing proof is idiotic and at the very least completely uninformed.
Our pre-ICO has ended on the 3rd of November, and we removed information on the website because we have realized people were making copies of what was on the website, and it was too dangerous to leave it live and we want to avoid scammers.

You can contact me via DM and we can organize a call together to show you that we are very real.

Now if you realized that you were wrong, I invite you to post here again to apologize about it and we will all move on and continue our preparation about the full ICO coming in 2018.

Thanks.

⊡▩▢ SelfPay PRE-ICO | https://ico.selfpay.asia ▢▩⊡
mondobitcoin

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

I have already answered your message on the Bounty thread, and will do so here as well.

Your accusation of scam without you providing proof is idiotic and at the very least completely uninformed.
Our pre-ICO has ended on the 3rd of November, and we removed information on the website because we have realized people were making copies of what was on the website, and it was too dangerous to leave it live and we want to avoid scammers.

You can contact me via DM and we can organize a call together to show you that we are very real.

Now if you realized that you were wrong, I invite you to post here again to apologize about it and we will all move on and continue our preparation about the full ICO coming in 2018.

Thanks.

Ok, so what about the bounty campaign? Why the manager @poordeveloper is still not responding to questions?
It is not a proper behavior
Me and other people have worked hard (i have maked the translation of ANN+Bounty thread, Whitepaper and website) , so i think that we deserve some consideration...

FiddIesticks

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:36:11 PM

will retailes re able to withdraw earnings in bitcoins?b
TeenTouch

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

What if we have other cryptocurrencies, will they only take ETH ?
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

does ico finish already?

iLikeMe

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:54:05 AM

Gentle cap reached currently !
SelfPay - Kevin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:57:38 AM

Thanks.

Ok, so what about the bounty campaign? Why the manager @poordeveloper is still not responding to questions?
Me and other people have worked hard (i have maked the translation of ANN+Bounty thread, Whitepaper and website) , so i think that we deserve some consideration...

Once again, there is a bounty thread, so I believe it is the appropriate place to post questions and claims about it there.
Nevertheless, it seems the spreadsheet has been updated days ago and your stakes are properly keyed in, so I am not completely sure what you are asking for.

SelfPay - Kevin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:06:39 AM

will retailes re able to withdraw earnings in bitcoins?b

The sellers/retailers won't have bitcoins in their wallet in the app.

They will either receive payments in crypto that will be converted to fiat currency, and can choose to keep it in their wallet or withdraw it to their bank account, or either receive payments in fiat currency, and will be rewarded a certain percentage in our own cryptocurrency SxP.

SelfPay - Kevin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:13:12 AM

What if we have other cryptocurrencies, will they only take ETH ?

I am not sure who you are referring to by "they"?

SelfPay - Kevin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:57 AM

does ico finish already?

The pre-ICO ended November 3rd.
The full ICO will run in 2018, the plan is for Q1 at the moment.

mondobitcoin

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:27:15 AM

Thanks.

Once again, there is a bounty thread, so I believe it is the appropriate place to post questions and claims about it there.
Nevertheless, it seems the spreadsheet has been updated days ago and your stakes are properly keyed in, so I am not completely sure what you are asking for.

I'm writing here because nobody answer me on the bounty thread
The stake are updated, but without stakes for thread moderation.
I have asked via PM to @poordeveloper when there will be the token distribution, like 1 week ago, but today still don't have received a reply..
So maybe @poordeveloper can reply here or on the bounty thread? and make it clear for us?
Thanks

Dump3er

Activity: 476

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:36:37 AM

does ico finish already?

The pre-ICO ended November 3rd.
The full ICO will run in 2018, the plan is for Q1 at the moment.

Oh ok and is there a bounty campaign that will run the whole time until the end of the ICO in Q1 2018?

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
agreetag

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

why do you need blockchain for this project?
gigisparkles

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:29:13 PM

I believe that China won't be able to eliminate Bitcoin. You can wait for the time when Bitcoin will be much more expensive.
Notin2

Activity: 182

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

For  you to make such grave accusations, you must have a concrete evidence to support it, you can't just accuse a project of being a scam without any suspicious activities, taking down links in their website those not signal much red flag, you should do more by bringing more hard evidence to backup your claims so investors will be aware of such.

IndependentMelvin

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:47:30 PM

appears awesome. How do i participate?
nuthatchbold

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:13:36 PM

What is the date of ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.