Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we buy now or sell?  (Read 4756 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:28:43 AM

if we are buy in yesterday, now is the right time to hold but if we are missed yesterday, then we can buy now and hold tight before the price is up again. if there is many people still panic then i think we can get the opportunity to buy in low price like yesterday. i think if we can use the moment then we can still make profit even if the price is up and down too often like now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:33:39 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

Lets keep in mind that our goal is for a long term in bitcoin. Lets buy bitcoin so we will not regret in the future.
Bitcoin price decrease in past few days is just a drama. bitcoin will fall for a bit but it will always bounce back and set a new record for its price. "KEEP CALM AND BUY BITCOINS"

Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:37:11 AM

I think it's really hard to know what should we buy or sell at this time cause Bitcoin price at this time is unpredictable. As I can see the price of bitcoin is rising up back very quickly from 2960$ yesterday and now it's 3900$ so I think the best option is holding and if you wanna buy more you should wait when the price go down a little bit Smiley
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:41:46 AM

Wait a week or until this month and you can find the value of Bitcoin, no one knows what will happen today or tomorow about Bitcoin. In my view the price of Bitcoin will rise in next month am too waiting to invest in Bitcoins for profits.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:47:33 AM

There were rumors of Bitcoin reaching 2000USD but I doubt it will go anywhere near that dropped to 3000$ yesterday and now its going back up again right now the price is 3860$ and has been going up from past 9-10 hours it might fall again but in the end I am sure it will go up.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
I think yesterday is the best time for selling but we are expecting for a lower price and now that bitcoin is back on track again with 3800$ already, the one who did buy bitcoins yesterday or the other day or the days that bitcoin is low are the ones who have a large return.
Now I think you can hold if you have bitcoin at this moment and now that bitcoin's price is rising again, i hope it will continue until the end of the month and the succeeding months .

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:50:17 AM

As a smart person you should buy bitcoin because the price is now still below the stable price as usual day. In the bittrex market the bitcoin price is around $ 3855 assure yourself that bitcoin will rise to And everyone will smile again on a clear day

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:57:44 AM

buy bitcoin now and my speculation bitcoin price will back to normal, a huge storm has stopped, bitcoin rate will go up by the time, you can invest your money into bitcoin again to get some profit in the future. bitcoin come stronger and stronger than yesterday

masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:06:02 AM

We must still consider all the factors that can affect our decisions. Some will say that this is the best to time to buy Bitcoin, others would hold their remaining coins and some will sell it. Is it really the best time to buy? Considering that fact that china's issues towards cryptocurrencies and the CEO of JP Morgan publicly state that this industry is a fraud? These are quite some factors to be evaluated, not all drops are an advantage to us Bitcoiners. This sudden drops maybe a way to warn us for an upcoming big surprise that is beyond our control. Bitcoin has its own way to get back on its track but the assurance of it is indefinite.

I'm not trying to be a pessimist, this is just being practical. I do have faith in Bitcoin but Faith without proper information or knowledge that will back it up is just like going to war with a gun but w/o an ammo. Though, on the brighter side of this dilemma. So far as I see the trend of Bitcoin it went up from $3,500+ to $ 3,788 as of today though it's still fluctuating. But as I can it will now continue to increase from here on and Bitcoin is now trying to reach the $4,000 mark again. To all those who Buy when the price was slow definitely you've already earned somehow and it's quite a good decision and a risky one and to those who hold onto it no lose and no gains still a good decision. But for those who sell, It's understandable that a person would sell their coins when it drops like that, it's part of our human nature. It's easy to say to control your emotions but it's hard to do. Though, the consequence is you lose. Patience is indeed a virtue but at some point in time being patience is not that right thing to do.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:12:38 AM

you should buy, we can see its growth is super fast. yesterday as i remembered its about to crash below $3000 but if you can see now its going back to $4000, so dont miss this chance to buy maybe tomorrow it hits $5000, its not possible with bitcoin.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:19:36 AM

Bitcoin raised back from its low 2960$ yesterday to $3748 today. But it's still lower than the last high of above $5000, so there is still room. I would say buy now, even if there is a chance for BTC to fall again. Long term it will reach $10.000 or more and wil probably not come back to these levels for a very long time (or never). And when it falls back to lower levels you can still buy more BTC.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

If you will be looking at it, it should be better to buy now even if the orice of bitcoin goes down again. Bitcoin will still be increasing greatly in price and that has been what is happening every time it went on a slump. Just keep and hold to your bitcoin and do not be afraid.

Taylorw

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:28:51 AM

Every moment it's extremely difficult to guess what to do with crypto. Just I bought something, it is going down and vice versa

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:28:59 AM

Now the situation is like 50 50 it can move further up or it can go down and more correction can be expected, so who ever is investing should consider that price can go down also so should be ready to invest more or have to wait for months to get profit
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:32:04 AM

No mate just wait for the right time to sell. This is just temporary that bitcoin fall deeply. If you have a extra money that not needed in a moment i suggest to buy instead of sell dont easy fall in your prediction this tragedy always happened even before. You should buy now and wait for the right time to sell if bitcoin surge again. Best regards
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:41:39 AM

Bitcoin is now having some issue and it did affect its value and i guess china closing all exchanger and stopping all ICOs is the cause, and for me i doubt it will go below $2000 so now i think it is a good time to buy bitcoins because it will surely rise soon.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:48:37 AM

This is a bit late, but still applicable to the current situation. One rule with me, is that I will never sell my bitcoin for a loss, and right now I am just holding.

If you have some spare money I would recommend you buy some bitcoin. This is one of the last chances to get some cheap bitcoin. After this whole China situation calms down a bit, I reckon bitcoin will go up back to around 4.5k USD or so.

I really doubt that it would go beneath 2k or 1k any time soon - maybe if some other crash happens. So, buy up bitcoin now and see how it goes.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:54:27 AM

The better time to buy bitcoins is when the market value of bitcoin decreased and if it thud many people will buy and when many people buy bitcoins, the demands getting high and the market value increased. Buy in low price, sell in higher price to have profit.
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:01:45 AM

It would be better to watch the market and carefully observe its change,since the exchange in China has been banned,we should be careful in trading with btc right now.;-;
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:50:54 AM

I don't think we have seen the crash yet. Sure, it crashed, but I am talking about THE crash. I think it recovers and goes above $5,000 still.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██