Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we buy now or sell?  (Read 4756 times)
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:23:44 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

Don't worry brother as this is just only a correction and it's all usual in this field.
Nothing to bother with this, be bothered when the price is stable nor not fluctuating, it just only means that there's no demand in the market.
So buy now or you'll regret it for your life.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Austin143

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:52:29 AM

If your goal is long term investment, I think it's very advisable for you to buy bitcoin now. Don't waste anytime, 'coz it might boom soon.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:20:22 AM

Do not sell your bitcoin in a state of panic, at least enjoy the fluctuations until the end of the year, today its movement is increasing rapidly, what I think about the bada tsunami is finally happening, the possibility of bitcoin will increase as high as possible after passing the issue that only affect on the short term, we must be ready to continue to buy bitcoin, we will feel the maximum profit at the end of this year.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:22:48 AM

On my opinion you should wait a little more wait until the value of bitcoin stabilized until you buy it. But when you've already bought bitcoin when its value is around $4000 then just wait until it reach that peak again. I think bitcoin will never be destroyed becase a lot of people believe on it, that is why it will rise again to the top.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:25:20 AM

The best thing that one can do is to watch the trend of the market and buy as of the rate of bitcoins has gone down so i think its right time to buy and i don't think that there will be further drop in the price value.Buying coins or not completely depends on personal interest whether they need to buy them or not unexpected hike in the value can show up at anytime,it is also good time to make investment on Altcoins and litcoins as there is chance for it to rise up and it is definitely not the right time for selling up the bitcoins as a wait is always worth for better tomorrow Cheesy.

Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:20:27 PM

I would say it is the right time to buy it, price can drop more to 2600-2800$, but not more. I guess in the next week or two price of bitcoin will recover and it will be approx 4000$ +
It is the time that the price of the bitcoin fell down and the users of the bitcoin are also increasing because new people are now investing in bitcoin and it made bitcoin more and more popular so the bitcoin panic time is not yet arrived you need to wait more so that you will be able to earn good profit in the future and it will make you earn good income indeed.
thanthan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

If you believe that BTC is a long term play - buy now. when it is $25,000 the difference between $3,000 and $5,000 buying opportunities will look small.

Like any investment - only buy what you can afford to loose.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:33:29 PM

I am really pushing on holding bitcoins for the mean time, I think we should just observe and wait for more. This is not the time to trade and to sell more bitcoins, the more we panic, the more we are selling what we have for a low cost because of being too greedy. We should analyze the situation first.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:35:08 PM

If you sell now then it will surely affect your profit margin so the best thing would be to hold your bitcoins till the price gets recovered and if you have excess money then try to buy some more bitcoins now as everyone is hoping that price will go beyond $5k at the end of the year.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:38:03 PM

If you believe that BTC is a long term play - buy now. when it is $25,000 the difference between $3,000 and $5,000 buying opportunities will look small.

Like any investment - only buy what you can afford to loose.

I'm usually spend my salary about 10% for bitcoin every month because as you told that bitcoin is a great investment for long term.
Although Chinese ban bitcoin doesn't mean it's over , they are want to regulate more about bitcoin so bitcoin will reach $ 4000 and $ 5000 very soon

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:39:20 PM

It all depends on how China is going to regulate things, I hear different stories everywhere.
neuro-artisan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

It all depends on how China is going to regulate things, I hear different stories everywhere.
This.
Also, I think the situation with BTC will become clear only after SegWit 2x upgrade.

For now I will HODL my coins Wink
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

Hold or buy, but don't sell unless it is absolutely necessary.
We have a little more clarity regarding China, that has calmed the market down
And the big buy wave before the fork has not started yet. But I assume we will se one because people will remember the BCH chain split.
funnyapple

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:14:13 PM

Yes, it's right time to buy the bitcoin because it prices should be continuously increases so now the price of bitcoin is cheap than the future price but to sell the bitcoin it's not a good time because in future the price of bitcoin may be double or triple.

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:56:31 PM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
depending on how confident you are about bitcoin, are you in a state of panic so you want to sell your bitcoin, suggestions and inputs can be used as a reference for making decisions, keeping beliefs highly taken into account when bitcoin decreases. if you have an investor soul you will definitely save the bitcoin you have now.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

adjusted to the bitcoin price now, since bitcoin prices are now down better to buy and keep them for a while, I bought them with some of the money I had, and saved some more to buy bitcoin if the price is still down.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

Todays signal is with bitcoin, people can buy bitcoin because bitcoin again about to increase its value.
It may be touch 5K soon. So i will suggest to buy bitcoins

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

You can buy if you want now, but i would advise you to wait for bitcoin to fall even harder, because you can make more money that way.  I think that bitcoin will fall very hard and that one of the altcoins will rise up and take over the place of bitcoin. So you can also invest in some altcoins. Lite coin for an example is the sleeping giant.
If you can afford to buy shoud buy now and if you want to have a bitcoin you should buy also and we all know having a lot of bitcoin can really help you to have a better future and have a lot of money. Lastly, buy now and become next millionaire in the near future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

I think I will wait to sell my bitcoin because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin become more expensive and I guess it will result to a high income. Furthermore, if you have a lot of moneuy you should buy now and if you have a lot its a chance to become rich in the future.
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

Making a decision to buy or sell at this time is up to you. If you believe btc will increase again then it is time to buy more, or vice versa. But for me, i think the btc market has a certain stability and I believe btc will grow again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: