Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we buy now or sell?  (Read 4756 times)
specsmuluk

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

If you have BITCOIN very much. you better sell now because at this time bitcoin prices rose high ..

and if only BITCOIN down again, you better hold first until BITCOIN soar to high price after that you sell ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:06:24 AM

Well buying and selling BTC is on you , if you think that you made enough profit by holding them then you should probably sell them when the prices go high , like now the price crossed $7K  tye smart ones could have already used BTC to buy different assets like altcoins or shares , and some people coupd be still holding them hoping BTC to increase its value more in near future.
I thing is very obvious that you should always buy BTC when the prices are low and should sell them at the peak of its value to get maximum profit.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:11:08 AM

If you have the capacity or enough money I would suggest buying it. Analyst and experts predict it would reach and or surpass $100,000 within the next 10 years.

fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:17:28 AM

buy, buy, buy. Now it is still early stage for bitcoin... if bitcoin is used like visa or master card, imagine how much it will be.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:21:29 AM

If you have the capacity or enough money I would suggest buying it. Analyst and experts predict it would reach and or surpass $100,000 within the next 10 years.
according to my experince you should continue buying still because the rate of bitcoin is going increasing very quickly so you should need to invest more and more now and hold your bitcoin so whenever the rate of bitcoin cross the 30k$ then you can start selling your coins through which you can earn more profit.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:01:34 AM

If you have extra money to buy 1 Bitcoin right now then do it. Because the bitcoin is continue to grow his value ( and yes the bitcoin now was so expensive ) and don't wait for his value or price going down, you should buy now and wait for the value reach up to $10000 before you sell your bitcoin. That's an expert prediction for this year 2017 end.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
firsttime99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:18:39 AM

buy, buy, buy. Now it is still early stage for bitcoin... if bitcoin is used like visa or master card, imagine how much it will be.

Yes so buy and buy now. It is nearly getting late to buy bitcoins, because the price is getting really high now it is heading now to 10k. I will not be surprised when it hits 100k.
You can sell your coins when it is at a really high price.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:31:15 PM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
I think its always a good idea for me to buy bitcoins as the value keeps going up. But you know people have different motivations and issues sometimes. If you have the money and you want to buy bitcoins - it never too late to by bitcoin always. If you have some issues that might require money and you have bitcoins you can sell them and solve your problem. 
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

Depends when you have bought. Personally I will hold and buy the dip once it happens.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
You must buy now and hold it for many years because it help you to become rich. In addition to that, do not sell your bitcoin now I suggest wait for the right time sell your bitcoin when the price of bitcoin become more and more expensive. Try to hold your bitcoin because it is the best way to earn much income.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

I think we need to buy always and invest in bitcoin for long term see the price now its already high but its still going really high month by month ,holding your bitcoin is good in the future if the cycle is like this we need to take the risk but its a big chance for big profit if we do invest here
Bitcoinera

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

I was also thinking to wait for it to go back down, as the first time talk I had about BTC was a month ago and then it was roughly over 3000$ (which I considered already to be expensive). So I thought to wait until it would go back to that price... But now I changed my mind. I believe it is going to keep increasing in the next time, so it is a good idea to buy, no matter what fraction of it. What you can afford to lose (just in case). What you are comfortable with. And then, in a couple of months or so, sell to get back what you first invested (just in case).

PS: I just entered the whole world of BTC so I am the opposite of an expert. But I thought I would share my personal opinion and perspective as someone who had never had any cryptocurrency before.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

I think now is a good time to sell.
 To my mind bitcoin will come back to the level about 5700 -6000.
It is just my idea.

actually to sell bitcoin there is no limit if we need we can sell it. but now there will be hardfork in november and most likely the price will increase
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:08:51 PM

This time is the good time to sell youe bitcoins because the price is huge but i think it will goes pump until the end of the year. You must watch out for the price if goes damp you should sell and if not you must wait and invest.
Diunusov86

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:32:58 PM

We should wait and watch the market
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:38:55 PM

Hold for five years and Make a happy dream will be Reality.
It will go to moon. As we can't thinks.  so don't sell now bitcoin, if you have capital, then Go to buy option fron your wallet. and buy some bitcoin for Stock. Best of luck for you

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:13:07 PM

if in my opinion better buy because bitcoin price will always go up or you analyze from last year its price how much and this year its price how much that my answer and suggestion
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:18:12 PM

BUY bitcoin!!!!!! guys big big players coming into crypto. 2 days ago coinbase has registred over 100 000 new users! it is happening guys new capital is coming to the crypto and I like it, if china will unban exchange we may see 12k on the january next year, crypto is becoming sooo big. Bitcoin will probalby reach 10k before the fork then crash back to 7k but the alts may never recover, I hope that it is the last fork because it is ridiculous,

dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:23:20 PM

You must buy now and hold it for many years because it help you to become rich. In addition to that, do not sell your bitcoin now I suggest wait for the right time sell your bitcoin when the price of bitcoin become more and more expensive. Try to hold your bitcoin because it is the best way to earn much income.
as of yes this is not the right time to sell your coins this is much better and good if you are trying to hold by this time and if you had a target price on selling that will give you a huge of profit then why you dont go for it but if you know and think that holding for a long time do it for you dont have regret.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
foxydoxy

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:33:24 PM

I think you should save your BTC and keep buying it, but I suggest you invest on Altcoins as well, don't forget to participate to ICOs. You can invest on cheap altcoins specially ETH keep it I predict it will be at least $1200 in 1 year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: