Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we buy now or sell?  (Read 4756 times)
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:30:26 PM

i think its the time of selling because as we see the prices of last some of the few days,the price moves upward and there are possibility that directly its price moves downward and also possiblities of upward.now at this stage buying and selling is both important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Currently bitcoin price is around $7300 and I think it's a good time to sell a part of your bitcoins if you need money now as price will drop in few days due to correction otherwise hold your coins it will continue to rise after correction. I believe bitcoin can reach $10000/bitcoin by the end of this year.
I think you should invest rather than selling your bitcoin because when you are investing in some cryptocurrency, you can get a high profit to it, but before you go in investing, study the market first, then if you know its ok, then grab the opportunity to invest half of your saving but wait a long period of time to gain your profit. And if you want or need a money now then sell your bitcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:55:31 PM

You can buy if you want now, but i would advise you to wait for bitcoin to fall even harder, because you can make more money that way.  I think that bitcoin will fall very hard and that one of the altcoins will rise up and take over the place of bitcoin. So you can also invest in some altcoins. Lite coin for an example is the sleeping giant.
Anytime you could buy bitcoin and if you want to become rich you must buy because it wil really help you to become rich in the near future. In addition to that, buying bitcoin is a nice and having a lot of bitcoin its an opportunity to become millionaire. You must invest in bitcoin rather spending your money in non sense thing.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:06:17 PM

As of current scenario bitcoin value is increasing very fast so i would like to save my bitcoins for future and sell them when I'll get a huge profit.

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:12:26 PM

I think you should sell them.the price is very unstable.who knws when the price fall down,so sell them
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:14:46 PM

Right now the price is nearly $6,000 and if by any chance it goes to $1,000 then of course buy it. We know that Bitcoin is the best long term investment in this generation and by the miners theory the Bitcoin difficulty will always increase until the last block was mined and that means the price will also increase until the last block is mined.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

We see how Bitcoin is growing.So at this time i think  Buy Bitcoin.No need to sell.Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day I think its style will continue.To make more profit with this, buy more.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:44:40 AM

I believe that the sudden rise is not the organic growth of Bitcoin and hence I am expecting a correction of at least 20% to 30% within next two months. However, it will perform very well in the long run so if you can hold it for the long term then it would be a good decision in my opinion. However, I do not recommend purchasing at this point considering the short term gains due to the possibility of the price correction.
I am thinking the same way, with the fork last October and this November 16, Bitcoin price will not reach $7,500 but its part how a commodity is being priced, there's a demand for Bitcoin because of the upcoming hard fork and on top of that, CME groups announcement that they will add Bitcoin futures. If there's a demand expect the price to go up.

Exactly, Bitcoin will definitely be worth much more than the current price. However, the sudden rise is because everyone wants to claim the forked coin and earn little more profit on their investment. The price will definitely come down after the fork event and we will see the organic growth after that correction. This should not be the subject to worry as we have already experienced the fork and we know that nothing can go wrong.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:53:14 AM

Buy bitcoin when price goes down and sell bitcoin when price goes up. But conditional too, you must sell or buy according to your current condition. If you're in dire need of money and a shortcut to earn money is to sell bitcoin, then you better sell some of your bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:33:49 PM

Bitcoin is believed to increase in price continually (Of course theoretically it can collapse and that is a risk. However, it’s not likely to happen)
So, if you see that Bitcoin’s price is falling it means that this is the right time to buy it. Now it’s 7k, if the price falls to, let’s say, 5k I would totally buy as much as I can.
humanvelocity

Activity: 185
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

I think buying is the right thing to do right now or if you already have few Bitcoin's you should sell few and hold few but if you are not in need of money just hold on and don't sell anything until you fell is the right time.
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

I'm waiting for it to go under $5k or get very close to going under. I won't touch it until then.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:23:05 PM

I see the date of this publication and the price of bitcoin for that moment, And I am surprised how its value tripled in less than what? 2 months.. This is what I mean when I talk about the power of bitcoin.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:40:44 PM

We see how Bitcoin is growing.So at this time i think  Buy Bitcoin.No need to sell.Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day I think its style will continue.To make more profit with this, buy more.

The price of bitcoin is in the correction period so for me grab this to buy more bitcoin and hold it, wait for the price that you think you earn enough. Bitcoin is a great coin so no matter what i will support this and will buy more.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:59:23 PM

buy bitcoin when the price drops and sell bitcoin when the price rises, but it all depends on the conditions, if there is urgent need we need to sell, but if not, better kept, because the price of bitcoin is currently rising
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:09:39 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

Why we buy now or sell? because some of the bitcoiners think that the bitcoin disappear so they taking advantage to sell. They can earn more money in selling bitcoin because bitcoin is becoming to be famous so they think many people can buy an account. In other side some people buy bitcoin because they think that can earn more money here in bitcoin but the bitcoiners that sell bitcoin they think that the bitcoin is ban or disappear so they taking advantage on that.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:29:37 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
Well it depends on you if you think selling is good, then go sell and if you think buying is great, then go buy. You are free to do what you want to do but that should not stop you there. You should still be smart and wise in choosing which are you going to do. Think more ways because I know selling and buying are not the only way to have bitcoin since bitcoin is very complex.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:29:58 AM

I think we should not sell nor buy right now because the value of bitcoin has been improving a lot these days. Selling can make you have the opportunity to earn since selling is higher than buying but it will only be a bit. If you are going to buy, you will not surely benefit that much. So what is advisable right now is to keep on earning bitcoin by joining different bounties or campaigns.

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:30:14 AM

It is mode advisable to sell right now since the value of bitcoin has increased a lot. If you are going to sell, you may have more chances on getting more money since the value is so high. But if it was me, I would not sell or buy. I will just keep on investing in bitcoin and earn it in ways I know. By this ways I know I can have more chances to earn more as time passes by and it will surely be great.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:34:34 AM

I don't think it's the right time to buy or to sell right now because the value of bitcoin has been changing a lot these days. This changes will surely affect you in your selling or in you buying that's why thinking smartly and wisely is very imprortant right now. There are still a lot more ways to earn bitcoin and you should focus on those more than buying or selling bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: