Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we buy now or sell?  (Read 4756 times)
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:35:24 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
Watch over the price change so that you may really get to know when is the best time to sell or to buy. By this way, you can be sure that you will earn more than loosing what you may loose. Ofcouse you should not just focus on buying or selling because there are more ways to earn bitcoin. In this you should be more smart and wise since those are risky just like how buying and selling goes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:36:27 AM

AS of this time i think i should say this is the time to sell btc,upon cancellation of segwit2x the alts are now growing up,in a week time of continuity bitcoin price will go down slower although we all know that btc can recover yet we can sell now and wait for the price to go deep and buy again.thats mybopinion
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:44:54 AM

if we sell now then risky and do not get anything, better hold and buy bitcoin to increase the amount of bitcoin. we are still fortunate to have some further decline with some money left over.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:17:18 AM

Buy now because the market of bitcoin is on sale and if you want to get some bitcoins for a cheaper price then this is the right time to buy. Do not sell because you will get a loss for sure because the market seems to be clearing the weak hands and preparing for a bounce back maybe for the next few weeks so if you want to be at a good position then just buy and do not sell.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:20:27 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
For now the bitcoin price is still high maybe we need to wait for the time it will be lower in price in order to buy. About selling maybe yes but if you really want to have bigger profit someday maybe you need to hold it still.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:50:52 AM

i think we can do both. in a process way that we can earn more than the profit you spent. if we buy we loose some but as we know bitcoin price is unpredictable .what if it rises unexpectedly and that time you sell it .in that way you really do a great job

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:54:27 AM

In my opinion we should hold our btc ! Bitcoin has the potential to reach 10000 USD in the upcoming year. It is better to wait than to regret that we almost had that amount of money !
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:24:38 AM

In my opinion, you should buy or just hold your bitcoin if you don’t need money. Bitcoin price is still increasing, in this pass days and for sure it will increase. But if you need a money just sell you bitcoin. If not try to invest your bitcoin, to earn more bitcoin or money.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:16:39 PM

I suggest you buy,don't sell yet because bitcoin growth just started. It will grow higher than what we see currently.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

Making a decision to buy or sell at this time is up to you. I think its good time to buy Bitcoin now. When china banned Bitcoin many investor were down due to the news.  Those who boldly buy or invest in Bitcoin are now the most profitable. My suggestion should be buy or invested in Bitcoin right now without delay. The way the Bitcoin demand is increasing, The price in the future will increase further.
Yes it all depends on your thinking that buys or sells Bitcoin. China banned Bitcoin price of Bitcoin fluctuated. Some investors go panic and sell their Bitcoin at low price. But in my opinion, it is time to buy Bitcoin. Because, at low price of Bitcoin is buying by someone. Than hold it till the price of Bitcoin comes up to the mark. The market of Bitcoin sometimes goes up and down. But it’s all natural every product faces ups and downs in market.
Bruno77

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:03:53 PM

If you have the capacity or enough money I would suggest buying it. Analyst and experts predict it would reach and or surpass $100,000 within the next 10 years.
GuardiollaJosep1259

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

I think you should save your BTC and keep buying it, but I suggest you invest on Altcoins as well, don't forget to participate to ICOs. You can invest on cheap altcoins specially ETH keep it I predict it will be at least $1200 in 1 year.
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

Looking at the current market the prices have gone down so this might be a right time to invest in bitcoins as by mid January the prices would again rise up and would gain profit in it
Till now the downfall has been for short time and again the prices have been shooted up
But still before investing a big amount you should study the market statistics and then invest further
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

If you have BITCOIN very much. you better sell now because at this time bitcoin prices rose high ..

and if only BITCOIN down again, you better hold first until BITCOIN soar to high price after that you sell ...

Yes I agree with his/her answer. Sell it when the prices gets high or hold in for as long as possible. You couldn’t lose in’ in either of the two perhaps you could earn a lot.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

I think the current bitcoin price is a good time to buy because the bitcoin price is going down and will certainly go up again soon
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Now is not the time to sell bitcoins. I think you should keep on buying bitcoins now and wait when  the bitcoins price will rise again.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

You can buy if you want now, but i would advise you to wait for bitcoin to fall even harder, because you can make more money that way.  I think that bitcoin will fall very hard and that one of the altcoins will rise up and take over the place of bitcoin. So you can also invest in some altcoins. Lite coin for an example is the sleeping giant.
If you have a lot of money you must buy bitcoin and then hold for many months and year and sell it when the price of bitcoin was totally high so that you could earn high income. Furthermore, buy low and sell high so that you could earn huge amount of money.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

It is better to buy now. Based from financial experts, it is good to invest into something if its growth is not upward. So that whenever it goes up, your money goes with it.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

I suggest that if you want to buy bitcoin , wait for the right time that its price drops. After you buy bitcoin when it drops you can now wait for the price until it rises again so that you can earn by means of investing.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

You can buy if you want now, but i would advise you to wait for bitcoin to fall even harder, because you can make more money that way.  I think that bitcoin will fall very hard and that one of the altcoins will rise up and take over the place of bitcoin. So you can also invest in some altcoins. Lite coin for an example is the sleeping giant.
The best time to buy is when it price dump or fall. Set a  value and then when it reaches it grab the opportunity to buy and set again for the second time when you want to sell your bitcoins. Bitcoin price change every seconds you  just need to wait for the dump and pump of it. It was already proven that when the bitcoin price dump the next to it was pump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: