Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we buy now or sell?  (Read 4756 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:13:18 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

it's better to buy, right now the bitcoin price is actually down, but maybe the bitcoin price drop is just a few days, after a few weeks the price may go up higher than the previous price, so it's time to buy and hold.
I think everything here in crypto world really depend on the price if the price fall we dont have to panic and it is really a  big opportunity to the person who really work on buy and selling process  because if the peice is loe they really a small capital and that was really a verry low risk with rhe great possibility that we can have a great return .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jiryuu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

I think you should buy now because the price of btc is Going down so you can sell it again when the price is going up
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:31:06 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

This was posted right before Bitcoin went flying really high that it almost broke its All Time High everyday. The months of October and November in 2017 and early December were very good for Bitcoin's growth. And then came the next days of December and Bitcoin went dumping. There was a return on the early days of this month but the movements are generally a little up followed by a little down and then a little up again and so on and on until now. But the first quarter of 2016 will definitely be very good for Bitcoin. Buy now.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:05:51 AM

Bitcoin price is so low now because of the affection of fake news. So, you should research carefully before make decisions. My thought now is that buying Bitcoin is a smart choice now

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

As a general rule, buy at low price and sell at high price. The decision still lies on you. Getting into this business or bitcoin investment is always a risk. We cannot predict the high and low of price. We can always monitor or consider the trending of prices from time to time. That's why it needs a lot of understanding and perseverance in trading bitcoin.

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

I think that I should buy now.Because,Bitcoin price is dumping now.It will increase soon.If anyone want to earn more money by investment, I will suggest him to invest or buy now.It will surely give more money as a profit.

parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:20 AM

As you can see the graph of bitcoin then you ca notify that its value is almost stable and not increasing. If you have bitcoins then hold them and if you want to invest now then invest in etherum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: