Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
iamrichh

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:39:51 AM

calm your tit. i have no issues with btb since i bought the token, receive 50 token, daily earning from lending, transfer to external wallet. you all just stupid wanna make a quick money. just leave btb. dump all your token.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pantez

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:46:17 AM

A SCAM PROJECT
Truthsayer

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:54:25 AM

EVERYONE LISTEN.

If Yakov wanted to scam, he would've shut down the site after the ICO ended, and just taken our money.  Why list us on coinmarketcap and coinexchange?  Why create a lending program?  Why only let 15% go per day, and then eventually freeze our accounts and force lending?  Why did he just put out a wallet today?  Why is he still posting on the forums about our ranking?  Why?  Because he is not scamming us, he is trying to make this company and coin work!  The only people that are hurting this company and investors, are the trash on this forum spreading FEAR and DOUBT.

Anyone talking shit about this coin on this forum page, (you know who im talking about) they are complaining about their 50 coins that they lost, or they just want your attention because they are lonely at home, do not listen to these FUDDERS, because thats all they are good for, spreading FUD.  If you don't believe in this company, please keep dumping the coin, the true investors on this site would love to purchase your coins at pennys on the dollar, this is why purchases are happening as we speak.  Keep listening to the fudders, get scared, cry a little, then dump your coins, and watch them rise to over $1 before the end of the year.

I don't post on these forums much but I can confirm this is one of the worst scams I've seen. FIRSTLY, the coin was around $2 when the scammer sent some illiterate email about dumping. Everyone can do what they want with the coin and it doesn't matter if the coin value goes down in a normal way from people wanting to sell (most was locked away in BTB anyway). For lenders it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth. They buy it at whatever price and then still get the same interest on the dollar amount.

This isn't what has happened, though. SECONDLY, the scammer who started this site (are you sure it's regulated by FSA as shown in the footer?) decided to release 15% of the BTB balance for reasons he gave which wasn't the original plan. He then didn't process some (most?) withdrawals to exchanges (they stay as pending for days). Another nonsensical email followed about dumping when the vast majority were in the BTB balance still (not BTBc) and only the scammer could dump his coins (which is just greed considering the ICO money he has).

He then changes it for a THIRD time in as many days it seemed. This time he puts all the BTB balance into a lending scheme at a rate of over $1 each BTB.

This is where the REAL SCAM happens. The FOURTH thing he did was create massive volume (even greater than REGAL COIN) 24 hours ago on coinexchange. REMEMBER EVERYONE HAD SOLD BY THEN AND ALL THEIR REMAINING BTB WAS FORCIBLY PUT IN A LENDING PLAN A WHOLE DAY PREVIOUSLY. Nobody else but the scammer could have been selling all these coins (they were near $2 still). THE VOLUME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH.  How the scammer could then say it was the users dumping the coins is beyond belief when everyone's coins were locked up!

Just to prove this, about 15 hours ago, the price on Coinexchange was not much more than 20cents!! It was nearly $2 just hours earlier. At that time I was querying this on a discord channel. I looked in my account and noticed that my well over 24hours coinexchange withdrawal was STILL PENDING (this was the withdrawal of the 15% plus 50 bonus). I also noticed I had OVER $1000 IN THE LENDING which was the automatic thing. Remeber this was probably EIGHT HOURS after the coin had already mostly collapsed and nobody had access to their coins as it was all in the lending.

SO AFTER THE SCAMMER DUMPS ALL HIS COIN THROUGH PURE GREED (HE ALREADY HAS THE ICO FUNDS) he tries to blame it all on everyone else! He sends another illiterate email reversing his previous loan. So now he doesn't even have to pay any interest any more! Also the $1000 loan can now only be a $200 loan due to the fall in price if anyone wants to lend the returned balance. Who now is going to lend after a 80% fall? Nobody would want the loan cancelled in these circumstances but he still says this was for our benefit and due to us etc!

FINALLY (FIFTH), the pending withdrawal NOW TOTALLY DISAPPEARS from the transaction list. It isn't on coinexchange either (my 200 pending). The previous BTB loan amount is now in the BTBc balance but he doesn't convert the dollar amount but uses the much lower exchange value from the scammer dumping the coin. He doesn't even return the full $1000 loan value, but just the same amount of BTB coins which are NOW WORTH EIGHTY PERCENT LESS (I can now only loan $200 instead of $1000 so who would want that to be the case and what else can anyone do but sell if the scammer doesn't reinstate the loan from before with the much higher value). A capital release from the loan should have been the exact same dollar value, obviously. Nobody would want it returned if the price was dumped on.

In his email he is trying to say that the loan was returned before the huge dump BUT IT IS A MASSIVE LIE!!! Even many hours after the price collapsed everyone's money was in the lending (so nobody else could have sold any coins). I was checking it myself and didn't understand why the price was so low on coinexchange when everyone's BTB was locked in the lending (mine definitely was many hours after the dump as proven in the discord chat at the time).

So basically, the scammer didn't even want to pay the interest on the loans after selling millions of $ worth of coins in a matter of hours so cancelled the loans many hours AFTER the price went so low. Nobody else dumped, as it was impossible. Also, withdrawals that weren't processed and were pending (to exchanges) totally disappeared at that point too.  He then pretended he sent the email before the dump instead of after he dumped!!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:54:40 AM

I bought some this morning at .000002.  That was like 1.5 cents

Even cheaper than the Megasale

Thats an incredible price, you got lucky.

Campaign Manager (2018)
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:04:56 AM

EVERYONE LISTEN.

If Yakov wanted to scam, he would've shut down the site after the ICO ended, and just taken our money.  Why list us on coinmarketcap and coinexchange?  Why create a lending program?  Why only let 15% go per day, and then eventually freeze our accounts and force lending?  Why did he just put out a wallet today?  Why is he still posting on the forums about our ranking?  Why?  Because he is not scamming us, he is trying to make this company and coin work!  The only people that are hurting this company and investors, are the trash on this forum spreading FEAR and DOUBT.

Anyone talking shit about this coin on this forum page, (you know who im talking about) they are complaining about their 50 coins that they lost, or they just want your attention because they are lonely at home, do not listen to these FUDDERS, because thats all they are good for, spreading FUD.  If you don't believe in this company, please keep dumping the coin, the true investors on this site would love to purchase your coins at pennys on the dollar, this is why purchases are happening as we speak.  Keep listening to the fudders, get scared, cry a little, then dump your coins, and watch them rise to over $1 before the end of the year.

I don't post on these forums much but I can confirm this is one of the worst scams I've seen. FIRSTLY, the coin was around $2 when the scammer sent some illiterate email about dumping. Everyone can do what they want with the coin and it doesn't matter if the coin value goes down in a normal way from people wanting to sell (most was locked away in BTB anyway). For lenders it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth. They buy it at whatever price and then still get the same interest on the dollar amount.

This isn't what has happened, though. SECONDLY, the scammer who started this site (are you sure it's regulated by FSA as shown in the footer?) decided to release 15% of the BTB balance for reasons he gave which wasn't the original plan. He then didn't process some (most?) withdrawals to exchanges (they stay as pending for days). Another nonsensical email followed about dumping when the vast majority were in the BTB balance still (not BTBc) and only the scammer could dump his coins (which is just greed considering the ICO money he has).

He then changes it for a THIRD time in as many days it seemed. This time he puts all the BTB balance into a lending scheme at a rate of over $1 each BTB.

This is where the REAL SCAM happens. The FOURTH thing he did was create massive volume (even greater than REGAL COIN) 24 hours ago on coinexchange. REMEMBER EVERYONE HAD SOLD BY THEN AND ALL THEIR REMAINING BTB WAS FORCIBLY PUT IN A LENDING PLAN A WHOLE DAY PREVIOUSLY. Nobody else but the scammer could have been selling all these coins (they were near $2 still). THE VOLUME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH.  How the scammer could then say it was the users dumping the coins is beyond belief when everyone's coins were locked up!

Just to prove this, about 15 hours ago, the price on Coinexchange was not much more than 20cents!! It was nearly $2 just hours earlier. At that time I was querying this on a discord channel. I looked in my account and noticed that my well over 24hours coinexchange withdrawal was STILL PENDING (this was the withdrawal of the 15% plus 50 bonus). I also noticed I had OVER $1000 IN THE LENDING which was the automatic thing. Remeber this was probably EIGHT HOURS after the coin had already mostly collapsed and nobody had access to their coins as it was all in the lending.

SO AFTER THE SCAMMER DUMPS ALL HIS COIN THROUGH PURE GREED (HE ALREADY HAS THE ICO FUNDS) he tries to blame it all on everyone else! He sends another illiterate email reversing his previous loan. So now he doesn't even have to pay any interest any more! Also the $1000 loan can now only be a $200 loan due to the fall in price if anyone wants to lend the returned balance. Who now is going to lend after a 80% fall? Nobody would want the loan cancelled in these circumstances but he still says this was for our benefit and due to us etc!

FINALLY (FIFTH), the pending withdrawal NOW TOTALLY DISAPPEARS from the transaction list. It isn't on coinexchange either (my 200 pending). The previous BTB loan amount is now in the BTBc balance but he doesn't convert the dollar amount but uses the much lower exchange value from the scammer dumping the coin. He doesn't even return the full $1000 loan value, but just the same amount of BTB coins which are NOW WORTH EIGHTY PERCENT LESS (I can now only loan $200 instead of $1000 so who would want that to be the case and what else can anyone do but sell if the scammer doesn't reinstate the loan from before with the much higher value). A capital release from the loan should have been the exact same dollar value, obviously. Nobody would want it returned if the price was dumped on.

In his email he is trying to say that the loan was returned before the huge dump BUT IT IS A MASSIVE LIE!!! Even many hours after the price collapsed everyone's money was in the lending (so nobody else could have sold any coins). I was checking it myself and didn't understand why the price was so low on coinexchange when everyone's BTB was locked in the lending (mine definitely was many hours after the dump as proven in the discord chat at the time).

So basically, the scammer didn't even want to pay the interest on the loans after selling millions of $ worth of coins in a matter of hours so cancelled the loans many hours AFTER the price went so low. Nobody else dumped, as it was impossible. Also, withdrawals that weren't processed and were pending (to exchanges) totally disappeared at that point too.  He then pretended he sent the email before the dump instead of after he dumped!!

This is all TRUE
Kennybinh288

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:07:44 AM

SCAM BULLSHITS
lordfrankkie

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:21:55 AM

Keep dumping while the strong hands keep buying..I still believe in this project..dump now and buy it at $10 each
trade-trading-pro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:26:15 AM

I am trying to consolidate to invest in lending. Until the source is scarce, the price will increase. Because some sharks are trying to gather cargo Cheesy
trade-trading-pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:29:42 AM

dev is active for large projects .great Grin Grin

Download Bitbase Windows Wallet https://bitbase.io/bitbase-windows-wallet.rar
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:43:39 AM

I tried to download the wallet many times but still I got an error.  Sad
phanvanan1989

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:59:49 AM

I Can't buy it ?
CallMeBaiter

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

Was anyone successful in transferring coins out of bitbase? Please confirm. I have waited over 24hours to transfer some of my ethereum out of there.
dionebtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:19:22 AM

SCAM BULLSHITS

My sentiments exactly.  +10000 sir.
taseigerku

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:22:22 AM

give me please the link to telegram chanel

https://t.me/bitbasediscussion
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:30:58 AM

Many people said that bitbase is a scammer because they couldn't claim their 50 btbc bonus. It's no problems to me, because i have got 4 btc from this project. Lol.
CryptoRocks

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:33:35 AM

SCAM BULLSHITS

You have described it perfectly; this guy is doing whatever he feels like, whenever he feels like.
ht2003

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:40:07 AM

FUD every where! BAD GUY MADE FUD may be success in here! FUCK!
@windydagreat: stop spam with your post! FUCK YOU!
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:42:54 AM

Reclaim Justice program begin! Cool Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.[/b]

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 76 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

He is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. I will come back soon. See you later. A legend never die when those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people Cool.

Many people said that bitbase is a scammer because they couldn't claim their 50 btbc bonus. It's no problems to me, because i have got 4 btc from this project. Lol.

This guy seem to receive a little money to lick their BTB ass scamming.

They are absolute scam lol. You can not hide the truth. Everybody all know about their animal face and their dirty action on users. Stay away from this scamming project, investor Cool. You will be next their target scamming Shocked.

do you want to safe your investation??
Answer : Putting your fucking money on the BANK.
Welcome to the cryptoworld dude. This is just the GAMES.
samamatara

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:53:41 AM

scams don't get more obvious than this. lol
Kennybinh288

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:54:21 AM

This guy seem to receive a little money to lick their BTB ass scamming. Lol Cheesy
 Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: