Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103395 times)
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

Many people said that bitbase is a scammer because they couldn't claim their 50 btbc bonus. It's no problems to me, because i have got 4 btc from this project. Lol.

This guy seem to receive a little money to lick their BTB ass scamming. Lol Cheesy
 Grin Grin

your quotes words just copy pasted from your FUD team.

sure, because bitbase is a legit project to making EASY MONEY. Dump please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ht2003

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:05:09 AM

Wallet just released. that's answer for this project! And more FUD had made to weak hand. Dev will be reply here for delete all FUD. go on!
rdinna

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:13:34 AM

its not FUD, it is a SCAM how can you do that to the investors? FORCE change the tokens into lending for one dollar because afraid of dumping, and when the coins literally dumping, they FORCE change it again into tokens? WTF?
rdinna

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:15:09 AM

I don't post on these forums much but I can confirm this is one of the worst scams I've seen. FIRSTLY, the coin was around $2 when the scammer sent some illiterate email about dumping. Everyone can do what they want with the coin and it doesn't matter if the coin value goes down in a normal way from people wanting to sell (most was locked away in BTB anyway). For lenders it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth. They buy it at whatever price and then still get the same interest on the dollar amount.

This isn't what has happened, though. SECONDLY, the scammer who started this site (are you sure it's regulated by FSA as shown in the footer?) decided to release 15% of the BTB balance for reasons he gave which wasn't the original plan. He then didn't process some (most?) withdrawals to exchanges (they stay as pending for days). Another nonsensical email followed about dumping when the vast majority were in the BTB balance still (not BTBc) and only the scammer could dump his coins (which is just greed considering the ICO money he has).

He then changes it for a THIRD time in as many days it seemed. This time he puts all the BTB balance into a lending scheme at a rate of over $1 each BTB.

This is where the REAL SCAM happens. The FOURTH thing he did was create massive volume (even greater than REGAL COIN) 24 hours ago on coinexchange. REMEMBER EVERYONE HAD SOLD BY THEN AND ALL THEIR REMAINING BTB WAS FORCIBLY PUT IN A LENDING PLAN A WHOLE DAY PREVIOUSLY. Nobody else but the scammer could have been selling all these coins (they were near $2 still). THE VOLUME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH.  How the scammer could then say it was the users dumping the coins is beyond belief when everyone's coins were locked up!

Just to prove this, about 15 hours ago, the price on Coinexchange was not much more than 20cents!! It was nearly $2 just hours earlier. At that time I was querying this on a discord channel. I looked in my account and noticed that my well over 24hours coinexchange withdrawal was STILL PENDING (this was the withdrawal of the 15% plus 50 bonus). I also noticed I had OVER $1000 IN THE LENDING which was the automatic thing. Remeber this was probably EIGHT HOURS after the coin had already mostly collapsed and nobody had access to their coins as it was all in the lending.

SO AFTER THE SCAMMER DUMPS ALL HIS COIN THROUGH PURE GREED (HE ALREADY HAS THE ICO FUNDS) he tries to blame it all on everyone else! He sends another illiterate email reversing his previous loan. So now he doesn't even have to pay any interest any more! Also the $1000 loan can now only be a $200 loan due to the fall in price if anyone wants to lend the returned balance. Who now is going to lend after a 80% fall? Nobody would want the loan cancelled in these circumstances but he still says this was for our benefit and due to us etc!

FINALLY (FIFTH), the pending withdrawal NOW TOTALLY DISAPPEARS from the transaction list. It isn't on coinexchange either (my 200 pending). The previous BTB loan amount is now in the BTBc balance but he doesn't convert the dollar amount but uses the much lower exchange value from the scammer dumping the coin. He doesn't even return the full $1000 loan value, but just the same amount of BTB coins which are NOW WORTH EIGHTY PERCENT LESS (I can now only loan $200 instead of $1000 so who would want that to be the case and what else can anyone do but sell if the scammer doesn't reinstate the loan from before with the much higher value). A capital release from the loan should have been the exact same dollar value, obviously. Nobody would want it returned if the price was dumped on.

In his email he is trying to say that the loan was returned before the huge dump BUT IT IS A MASSIVE LIE!!! Even many hours after the price collapsed everyone's money was in the lending (so nobody else could have sold any coins). I was checking it myself and didn't understand why the price was so low on coinexchange when everyone's BTB was locked in the lending (mine definitely was many hours after the dump as proven in the discord chat at the time).

So basically, the scammer didn't even want to pay the interest on the loans after selling millions of $ worth of coins in a matter of hours so cancelled the loans many hours AFTER the price went so low. Nobody else dumped, as it was impossible. Also, withdrawals that weren't processed and were pending (to exchanges) totally disappeared at that point too.  He then pretended he sent the email before the dump instead of after he dumped!!

SCAM BULLSHITS

You have described it perfectly; this guy is doing whatever he feels like, whenever he feels like.

Can we report the owner? this is bullshit
systembrew

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:27:57 AM

everything almost good , except too slow to response . including support team . problem with withdraw...

bit base really have a good chance to grow... since the owner is really genius man :

==========================================================
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:36:19 AM

its not FUD, it is a SCAM how can you do that to the investors? FORCE change the tokens into lending for one dollar because afraid of dumping, and when the coins literally dumping, they FORCE change it again into tokens? WTF?

exactly buddy, dumping your btbc and leaving it forever.
techtrader250

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:05:36 AM

I don't post on these forums much but I can confirm this is one of the worst scams I've seen. FIRSTLY, the coin was around $2 when the scammer sent some illiterate email about dumping. Everyone can do what they want with the coin and it doesn't matter if the coin value goes down in a normal way from people wanting to sell (most was locked away in BTB anyway). For lenders it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth. They buy it at whatever price and then still get the same interest on the dollar amount.

This isn't what has happened, though. SECONDLY, the scammer who started this site (are you sure it's regulated by FSA as shown in the footer?) decided to release 15% of the BTB balance for reasons he gave which wasn't the original plan. He then didn't process some (most?) withdrawals to exchanges (they stay as pending for days). Another nonsensical email followed about dumping when the vast majority were in the BTB balance still (not BTBc) and only the scammer could dump his coins (which is just greed considering the ICO money he has).

He then changes it for a THIRD time in as many days it seemed. This time he puts all the BTB balance into a lending scheme at a rate of over $1 each BTB.

This is where the REAL SCAM happens. The FOURTH thing he did was create massive volume (even greater than REGAL COIN) 24 hours ago on coinexchange. REMEMBER EVERYONE HAD SOLD BY THEN AND ALL THEIR REMAINING BTB WAS FORCIBLY PUT IN A LENDING PLAN A WHOLE DAY PREVIOUSLY. Nobody else but the scammer could have been selling all these coins (they were near $2 still). THE VOLUME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH.  How the scammer could then say it was the users dumping the coins is beyond belief when everyone's coins were locked up!

Just to prove this, about 15 hours ago, the price on Coinexchange was not much more than 20cents!! It was nearly $2 just hours earlier. At that time I was querying this on a discord channel. I looked in my account and noticed that my well over 24hours coinexchange withdrawal was STILL PENDING (this was the withdrawal of the 15% plus 50 bonus). I also noticed I had OVER $1000 IN THE LENDING which was the automatic thing. Remeber this was probably EIGHT HOURS after the coin had already mostly collapsed and nobody had access to their coins as it was all in the lending.

SO AFTER THE SCAMMER DUMPS ALL HIS COIN THROUGH PURE GREED (HE ALREADY HAS THE ICO FUNDS) he tries to blame it all on everyone else! He sends another illiterate email reversing his previous loan. So now he doesn't even have to pay any interest any more! Also the $1000 loan can now only be a $200 loan due to the fall in price if anyone wants to lend the returned balance. Who now is going to lend after a 80% fall? Nobody would want the loan cancelled in these circumstances but he still says this was for our benefit and due to us etc!

FINALLY (FIFTH), the pending withdrawal NOW TOTALLY DISAPPEARS from the transaction list. It isn't on coinexchange either (my 200 pending). The previous BTB loan amount is now in the BTBc balance but he doesn't convert the dollar amount but uses the much lower exchange value from the scammer dumping the coin. He doesn't even return the full $1000 loan value, but just the same amount of BTB coins which are NOW WORTH EIGHTY PERCENT LESS (I can now only loan $200 instead of $1000 so who would want that to be the case and what else can anyone do but sell if the scammer doesn't reinstate the loan from before with the much higher value). A capital release from the loan should have been the exact same dollar value, obviously. Nobody would want it returned if the price was dumped on.

In his email he is trying to say that the loan was returned before the huge dump BUT IT IS A MASSIVE LIE!!! Even many hours after the price collapsed everyone's money was in the lending (so nobody else could have sold any coins). I was checking it myself and didn't understand why the price was so low on coinexchange when everyone's BTB was locked in the lending (mine definitely was many hours after the dump as proven in the discord chat at the time).

So basically, the scammer didn't even want to pay the interest on the loans after selling millions of $ worth of coins in a matter of hours so cancelled the loans many hours AFTER the price went so low. Nobody else dumped, as it was impossible. Also, withdrawals that weren't processed and were pending (to exchanges) totally disappeared at that point too.  He then pretended he sent the email before the dump instead of after he dumped!!

SCAM BULLSHITS

You have described it perfectly; this guy is doing whatever he feels like, whenever he feels like.

One thing though, Regal could have attacked BitBase (they are competitors). They could have bought coins on Coinexchange and dumped it hard (taking loss but it was worth it, if it kills BitBase). It is very possible scenario by the way. You use a special kind of prism to push your point of view.
velski69

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:09:58 AM

many people cannot withdraw their bitcoin, also a lot of people cannot transfer their BTBc to coinexchange with no transaction id, clearly this the dumping is cause by the devs thats why the coin value drop, only a few accounts can transfer their BTBc and exchange, and the devs try to blame it to the people when they are the one dumping the coins,

Clearly this one is a BIG SCAM!!!

Truthsayer

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:29:17 AM

many people cannot withdraw their bitcoin, also a lot of people cannot transfer their BTBc to coinexchange with no transaction id, clearly this the dumping is cause by the devs thats why the coin value drop, only a few accounts can transfer their BTBc and exchange, and the devs try to blame it to the people when they are the one dumping the coins,

Clearly this one is a BIG SCAM!!!

Exactly, as I said, the withdrawal to coinexchange was never processed and could not be cancelled to try other ways of taking the funds out. How can people be selling on coinexchange if many can't even send any coins there (which was only 15% of the total +50 coins, anyway)? I suppose some must have had no problems. The other thing is that the pending withdrawal to coinexchange was still there when the automatic lending was in process but totally vanished when the lending amount (well 80% less value) was returned to the balance, and this was many hours after the coin had already dumped.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:30:26 AM

I bought some this morning at .000002.  That was like 1.5 cents

Even cheaper than the Megasale

Thats an incredible price, you got lucky.

Filmmmakerr,
Do you own any of these tokens?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
KingLOL

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:23:13 AM

thx dev. everthing is working fine!! Cheesy
techtrader250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:41:30 AM

Hope you will be able to fix ETH deposit issues soon  Grin Anyway the project is going forward, I like this
CryptoRoger

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:58:20 AM

BitBase is holding my BTBc Hostage, No replies to emails,
in face I've never received an email from him,

But my BTBc is in PENDING mode now for two days.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNv0nGPVwAA7zT8.jpg

I wanted to be a lender, but when he stole my BTBc and lent it at 1.30
I felt i could no longer trust this charector. Then he put them back in
my wallet and i requested a withdrawal to an External Wallet, on
CoinExchange. And they chose not to give me my tokens.

That is the Truth, the Whole Truth so Help me God.

They basically are in the process of STEALING my investment.
KingLOL

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:12:19 AM

then sell everything before its to late Cheesy
systembrew

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:12:55 AM

Go Go Go Bitbase... move Forward , fix everything.. be better... you almost complete as a Cryptocurrency
techtrader250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:23:37 AM

BitBase is holding my BTBc Hostage, No replies to emails,
in face I've never received an email from him,

But my BTBc is in PENDING mode now for two days.

I wanted to be a lender, but when he stole my BTBc and lent it at 1.30
I felt i could no longer trust this charector. Then he put them back in
my wallet and i requested a withdrawal to an External Wallet, on
CoinExchange. And they chose not to give me my tokens.

That is the Truth, the Whole Truth so Help me God.

They basically are in the process of STEALING my investment.

HELL YEAH, you basically bought your BTB tokens BELOW $1 and now you say dev did a bad thing
securing your investment at $1.30.. You people are really ungrateful.. Enjoy your BTBc at $0.3  Smiley

Regarding pending withdrawals, Ive heard they are in process of fixing it. It should take a day, maybe two.
Before accusing someone please ensure first that they are actually doing it and it is not just an error in their system.
andrei333

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:49:23 AM

SCAM BULLSHITS

. Yessssss you are absolutely right. We should do something about this they still from me nearly 3000 coins that I send to coin exchange they disappear from my pending transaction and never get to coin exchange they take all my coins my account it's empty after I pay with my money for that coins it's 24 hours they took my coins I write here 100 messages I write on the site asweel .  A lot but nobody cares they robbed me .this can not stay like this.
systembrew

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

lol i try to sell btb for 1 btc = 1 btbc ...
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

Bitbase will rise again, i pity the weak hands that are selling in loss now, they will regret selling at loss later, as you are selling at loss, i am taking your risk for you by buying your loss, i believe this project has good potential and i am not giving up on it.
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:03:31 AM

Your loss is my own profit, keep dumping
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: