Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103395 times)
andrei333

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:03:49 AM

lol i try to sell btb for 1 btc = 1 btbc ...
. So yacovvvvvv again for the 10000 time this  is my I'd  87040910-59e3acafa5346-505855640. I send 2 transactions to coin exchange first 1500 coins that never arrived and that disappear from my pending transaction and the second  it's 1341 coins that I send but in pending transaction it's like an error at the address instead off the address that I send to it's 1341 aswell so that's wrong that should be send back to my btbc account . I ask you nicely to check for me . because it's 24 hours I am writing in here and on btbc site emails and nothing . thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A3T

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

Reclaim Justice program begin! Cool Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.[/b]

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 76 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

He is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. I will come back soon. See you later. A legend never die when those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people Cool.

Many people said that bitbase is a scammer because they couldn't claim their 50 btbc bonus. It's no problems to me, because i have got 4 btc from this project. Lol.

This guy seem to receive a little money to lick their BTB ass scamming.

They are absolute scam lol. You can not hide the truth. Everybody all know about their animal face and their dirty action on users. Stay away from this scamming project, investor Cool. You will be next their target scamming Shocked.

do you want to safe your investation??
Answer : Putting your fucking money on the BANK.
Welcome to the cryptoworld dude. This is just the GAMES.

It is not games, it is business and in business there is no room for scammers!

You made 4BTC......haha i guess you are dreaming. Sucker. Wake up and realise you were fucked or in good relations with the dev. In either case big hole in you butt  Grin
grossmasterk

Activity: 195
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:10:08 AM

what about tokens exchange? will it start this year?
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:29:59 AM

Bitbase to the Moon!!!  Grin
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:39:13 AM

I couldn't find how many coins have you printed?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zaky85

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:47:13 AM

Bitbase to the Moon!!!  Grin
those who still commented well about the bitbase are friends and the bitbase team itself
grossmasterk

Activity: 195
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:53:36 AM

how do you think, When we ll start to get profits?
leephiqing

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:11:55 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 09:25:58 AM by leephiqing

Hello Guys!
I'm just newbie in this forum and I have some personal opinion about bitbase project!
1. About scam!
Why Yakov just not just shut down the website and enjoy his ICO fund? Why did he have to do hard work to put it on coinmartketcap? even coinexchange.io?
What is the criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed on CoinMarketCap?

The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the request form.
At CoinExchange.io we endeavour to list coins that:
Have a high community demand.
Which are innovations in crypto-currency technology.
That contribution to science, humanity and the environment.

At CoinExchange.io we also believe in letting the free market sort out which coins should thrive and survive, as a result we have a policy of giving a chance to new coins.
We also accept paid listings.
We encourage buyers to do their own research on any new coins that are listed.

CoinExchange.io reserves the right to keep or remove any coin / market from our exchange.

Markets / Coins which are eligible for removal include but are not limited to:

Coins which don’t have a working block explorer.
Coins with no developer support or public developments (abandoned coins).
Coins without working blockchains.
Coins which do not adhere to their target block times.
Coins which violate our policies.
Markets with less than 2 BTC (or equivalent) of volume over a 30 day period and have been on CoinExchange.io for 4 weeks or more.
Markets that consistency dip below the minimum volume requirement.
Markets with 0 daily volume or that have not been traded for many months

If a market is removed, you will have 30 days to remove your coins from our wallets.

Removals

All coin removals from CoinExchange.io will be advertised in the News section of the website and on Twitter. It is the responsibility of the user to check regularly what coins are set to be delisted.
We will give 30 days notice on all coin removals.
All coins must be removed from customers accounts before the 30 day period is over.
Once we close the wallet no more withdrawals will be possible under any circumstances.
In the case of coins without a working blockchain, or with wallet problems that prevent us from sending transactions out we willl have no choice but to simply close the wallet. We will take all steps possible to make sure this does not happen but sometimes is unavoidable unfortunately.
These two conditions are not simple to implement, whether a scammer needs to do it? Assuming he is a scammer, the amount of money he earns from the ICO is not small, even if he only needs one-third of the target set at the ICO (100M token), it is at least $ 2,000,000. Why is not he just running away? Someone will say that he is greedy and wants more money! I agree, but back to the issue of he put btbc into the market, the money he needs to spend will not be small, that is not to mention the margin trading in the market, insurance costs ... etc?

About the btbc prices crash:
If you already a trader, and my little experience all token when list to market will pump to the moon and then dump like hell (not even earth) haha, that very normal! so someone says where these coin come from when almost investor btbc stuck on the website? yes that Yakov's btbc and some of the investor who successful transfer it (you could find them on their facebook). OK let the show begin:
when the market starts: trader and house(Yakov) fighting together on the very first day you can see prices up to 6$, don't tell me just only Yakov could pump it, That free market, nobody can control it that the game of whale and shark so Who will be worried when btbc get more attraction, is it order lending coin? What are they afraid of? Will their customers choose a better coin? easy to get the answer! so they even buy the coin at high prices and use it to
drowned their competitor to death (conspiracy theories what we usually see in the stock market) but we can see Yakov never give up check back requirement to stay on market (Markets with less than 2 BTC (or equivalent) of volume over a 30 day period and have been on CoinExchange.io for 4 weeks or more) if he want scam we cant see the volume these days (rank 42) wtf he spends his blood guys I feel touched.

And now about these guys who called btbc scam!
My God, you guys even have time to be a hero to warning people? bravo did you guys do it for charity? why many newbies warning about that? I see some Jr.member already say Yakov scam and now hard to find their comment (I remember a guy named Gleb, you can read his reply from the first page, he also created waring theard with just 3 page).

So after this post, someone will call me Yakov's fake member. Haha My name is Lee Phi Qing and I'm already invested 118,000 btbc! just google my name
Thank you and best Regard  

Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:27:36 AM

Buy side is growing. yesterday we had 27btc buy side we went to 6000 sat.  now we got 32btc buy side. lets pump this thing upp

robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project Undecided.

Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 78 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

He is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. I will come back soon. See you later. A legend never die when those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people Cool.

Bitbase to the Moon!!!  Grin
Bitbase toxic scamming project is going to MY ASS Angry

when we turned in grave lol  Cool
Of course is scam project once dev will have full bag of btc this project will died . If you have to invest use a solid project like eth or litecoin or another project! Advice you , many people will cry later
Valya_87

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:41:38 AM

What is the ICO price?
stefanocascio

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:42:33 AM

hi guys, I have a problem with my desktop wallet, can not access or why not load or show me an error, do you happen?
leephiqing

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:43:13 AM

What is the ICO price?
from 0.1$ to 1$
megasale 5M token with 0.02$
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

hi guys, I have a problem with my desktop wallet, can not access or why not load or show me an error, do you happen?

you've been scammed by yakov . Enjoy Smiley
stefanocascio

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:06:21 AM

ok, but I wondered if the wallet works, because yesterday it worked and I wanted to figure out whether it's my pc that does not work or is a problem for everyone, for me it is not scam but only technical issues
lukasrich

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:12:57 AM

THIS IS KID MIND.

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project Undecided.

Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.

Do not support to scammer, please. Over 78 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

Bitbase to the Moon!!!  Grin
Bitbase toxic scamming project is going to MY ASS Angry

when we turned in grave lol  Cool
Tony Kamote

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Is it safe to invest in bitbase?
leephiqing

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

ok, but I wondered if the wallet works, because yesterday it worked and I wanted to figure out whether it's my pc that does not work or is a problem for everyone, for me it is not scam but only technical issues

me too! just technical problem!
lukasrich

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:19:19 AM

GREAT POST, BRO! Kiss

Hello Guys!
I'm just newbie in this forum and I have some personal opinion about bitbase project!
1. About scam!
Why Yakov just not just shut down the website and enjoy his ICO fund? Why did he have to do hard work to put it on coinmartketcap? even coinexchange.io?
What is the criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed on CoinMarketCap?

The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the request form.
At CoinExchange.io we endeavour to list coins that:
Have a high community demand.
Which are innovations in crypto-currency technology.
That contribution to science, humanity and the environment.

At CoinExchange.io we also believe in letting the free market sort out which coins should thrive and survive, as a result we have a policy of giving a chance to new coins.
We also accept paid listings.
We encourage buyers to do their own research on any new coins that are listed.

CoinExchange.io reserves the right to keep or remove any coin / market from our exchange.

Markets / Coins which are eligible for removal include but are not limited to:

Coins which don’t have a working block explorer.
Coins with no developer support or public developments (abandoned coins).
Coins without working blockchains.
Coins which do not adhere to their target block times.
Coins which violate our policies.
Markets with less than 2 BTC (or equivalent) of volume over a 30 day period and have been on CoinExchange.io for 4 weeks or more.
Markets that consistency dip below the minimum volume requirement.
Markets with 0 daily volume or that have not been traded for many months

If a market is removed, you will have 30 days to remove your coins from our wallets.

Removals

All coin removals from CoinExchange.io will be advertised in the News section of the website and on Twitter. It is the responsibility of the user to check regularly what coins are set to be delisted.
We will give 30 days notice on all coin removals.
All coins must be removed from customers accounts before the 30 day period is over.
Once we close the wallet no more withdrawals will be possible under any circumstances.
In the case of coins without a working blockchain, or with wallet problems that prevent us from sending transactions out we willl have no choice but to simply close the wallet. We will take all steps possible to make sure this does not happen but sometimes is unavoidable unfortunately.
These two conditions are not simple to implement, whether a scammer needs to do it? Assuming he is a scammer, the amount of money he earns from the ICO is not small, even if he only needs one-third of the target set at the ICO (100M token), it is at least $ 2,000,000. Why is not he just running away? Someone will say that he is greedy and wants more money! I agree, but back to the issue of he put btbc into the market, the money he needs to spend will not be small, that is not to mention the margin trading in the market, insurance costs ... etc?

About the btbc prices crash:
If you already a trader, and my little experience all token when list to market will pump to the moon and then dump like hell (not even earth) haha, that very normal! so someone says where these coin come from when almost investor btbc stuck on the website? yes that Yakov's btbc and some of the investor who successful transfer it (you could find them on their facebook). OK let the show begin:
when the market starts: trader and house(Yakov) fighting together on the very first day you can see prices up to 6$, don't tell me just only Yakov could pump it, That free market, nobody can control it that the game of whale and shark so Who will be worried when btbc get more attraction, is it order lending coin? What are they afraid of? Will their customers choose a better coin? easy to get the answer! so they even buy the coin at high prices and use it to
drowned their competitor to death (conspiracy theories what we usually see in the stock market) but we can see Yakov never give up check back requirement to stay on market (Markets with less than 2 BTC (or equivalent) of volume over a 30 day period and have been on CoinExchange.io for 4 weeks or more) if he want scam we cant see the volume these days (rank 42) wtf he spends his blood guys I feel touched.

And now about these guys who called btbc scam!
My God, you guys even have time to be a hero to warning people? bravo did you guys do it for charity? why many newbies warning about that? I see some Jr.member already say Yakov scam and now hard to find their comment (I remember a guy named Gleb, you can read his reply from the first page, he also created waring theard with just 3 page).

So after this post, someone will call me Yakov's fake member. Haha My name is Lee Phi Qing and I'm already invested 118,000 btbc! just google my name
Thank you and best Regard  

well1985

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:20:52 AM

so is there a hope for technical problems  Huh Huh Huh want to believe it is not a scam Cry Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: