Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:31:00 AM

nice dump. We'll try to load more for additional lending.  Grin Keep the FUD up everday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

nice dump. We'll try to load more for additional lending.  Grin Keep the FUD up everday.

yeah goodluck. have you play with the markets? its not normol lol. never seen this

windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:39:40 AM

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project for good. There are too much project you can earn more profit than this scam Undecided.

Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 80 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

Bitbase is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. When those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people, I am standing there and beat the shit out of them Cool.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. I controlled this situation. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.
Update: OVER 81 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

You have cheated a lot of free 50 btb accounts so you keep crying all day Angry. I see you pity. You are like a beggar beggar Cry. you need me for free Cheesy.
Cheat my ass. This account is real. Do not think everyone like you, stupid. Where is my 50 BTB?. Absolute SCAM PROJECT. My 50 BTB in wallet was disappeared after ICO ending. I do not care about your fake or anyone fake.
KingLOL

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

you guys have to understand that windydagreat seems to be an hindu. see twitter picture.... 50 btbc is really much for him.....for me hes still a begger Cheesy be ashamed to shame your nation!
lazcemal

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:06:38 PM

you all deserve to be scammed. idiots.
velski69

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:11:18 PM

guys im also out! doesnt look good at all.
too much things are not good.

im not going to say its a scam but i dont trust this anymore.
too much coins are dumped at the traders heads.

doesnt look like it are from ppl that bought in the ico!

FINALLY you understand, our BTBc are locked and we cant even send it to exchanges and trade, there is no transaction id when you try to send at exchange, and the devs blames us that we as the members are the one dumping the coins, HOW THE HELL WE ARE THE ONE DUMPING when we cant even transfer our coins to the exchanges?Huh?

also we cant withdraw our BTC in our wallet, EVERY THING IS FUCK UP!!! you cant do a thing to your investment, the devs only allowed a few investors who has full access to the their accounts so they can withdraw and trade to make it look that it is not a scam, BUT THE BIG TRUTH IS ITS A SCAM!!!

Just look at the number of dumps?Huh does it look like members are the ones dumping when most of the accounts are locked and cant transfer to exchanges. IT IS THE DEVS THAT ARE DUMPING THE COINS, THEY ARE DUMPING THOSE UNSOLD COINS!!!

If people are wondering why they are still open even they have earned a lot of millions from the ICO, its simple they want to make the most profit by dumping THE UNSOLD COINS AND CONTINUE MAKING PROFIT!!!!!

BITBASE IS A BIG SCAM!!!!
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:11:46 PM

did this turn out to be a shit show or what is going on? So many projects claiming they have done a deal with VISA these days but you hear nothing from VISA themselves. Always suspicious.
Troilo

Activity: 148

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:30:32 PM

FINALLY you understand, our BTBc are locked and we cant even send it to exchanges and trade, there is no transaction id when you try to send at exchange, and the devs blames us that we as the members are the one dumping the coins, HOW THE HELL WE ARE THE ONE DUMPING when we cant even transfer our coins to the exchanges?Huh?

also we cant withdraw our BTC in our wallet, EVERY THING IS FUCK UP!!! you cant do a thing to your investment, the devs only allowed a few investors who has full access to the their accounts so they can withdraw and trade to make it look that it is not a scam, BUT THE BIG TRUTH IS ITS A SCAM!!!

Just look at the number of dumps?Huh does it look like members are the ones dumping when most of the accounts are locked and cant transfer to exchanges. IT IS THE DEVS THAT ARE DUMPING THE COINS, THEY ARE DUMPING THOSE UNSOLD COINS!!!

If people are wondering why they are still open even they have earned a lot of millions from the ICO, its simple they want to make the most profit by dumping THE UNSOLD COINS AND CONTINUE MAKING PROFIT!!!!!

Man, when a new currency is added to CE it's often like this. It's being dumped in waves, every 6 or more hours. Because the blockchain gets totally overloaded with transfer and there's not enough miners. So everybody's transfers get stucks, and when a big block of transfer finallly arrive on the trading platform, it's a big dump from the customers, and add the panic sellers.

I personally don't worry about it. We are about to see a nice rise in the next day, once all the people that want to get out will get out, and once the 50 BTBc freebies will stop crying. For now, the lending plan started, and it works well for me.

Cheers!

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
velski69

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

Man, when a new currency is added to CE it's often like this. It's being dumped in waves, every 6 or more hours. Because the blockchain gets totally overloaded with transfer and there's not enough miners. So everybody's transfers get stucks, and when a big block of transfer finallly arrive on the trading platform, it's a big dump from the customers, and add the panic sellers.

I personally don't worry about it. We are about to see a nice rise in the next day, once all the people that want to get out will get out, and once the 50 BTBc freebies will stop crying. For now, the lending plan started, and it works well for me.

Cheers!

Like what i said your just one of the few accounts that is not locked, i cant transfer or lend my investment, cant even withdraw my remaining btc from my account, also my 780 coins i bought was tampered and became 546, now tell me if this is normal?HuhHuh i bought those coins and the devs have no right to steal it.

BITBASE A BIG FUCKING SCAM!!!!

Troilo

Activity: 148

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

Stop crying. I did a support ticket the second I saw that, and it got unlocked. I used my time to do it right, not to cry around on all the forums to say it's a scam. Damn, if you're under 18 years old you can't invest in crypto. And don't invest more than you are willing to lose.

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
vantim1989

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:46:11 PM

Cheers!

Like what i said your just one of the few accounts that is not locked, i cant transfer or lend my investment, cant even withdraw my remaining btc from my account, also my 780 coins i bought was tampered and became 546, now tell me if this is normal?HuhHuh i bought those coins and the devs have no right to steal it.

BITBASE A BIG FUCKING SCAM!!!!

keeps the  chips (546 btbc) and  dev  will make you rich  Wink Wink Cool Cool Cool 1btbc soon 20 $  Wink  Cool Cool
velski69

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:49:24 PM

Stop crying. I did a support ticket the second I saw that, and it got unlocked. I used my time to do it right, not to cry around on all the forums to say it's a scam. Damn, if you're under 18 years old you can't invest in crypto. And don't invest more than you are willing to lose.

people like you dont even understand, there is no support, i have emailed alot of times no respond?Huh?? its their responsibility to fix problems, but they have done nothing, as an investor do like to see your money fading?Huh dont teach me as i have already invested a lot from different platforms. Its just that this time i picked a shitty scam site.

It is my right to warned others that this BITBASE IS A BIG SCAM!!!!
BoldWolf

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:58:11 PM

It's all SCAM now. Bitbase ICO never raised much money during the ICO. They were only manipulating the sales ticker amount in the website to make it look like coins were been sold out. Or else, tell me why Yakov can't buy back his own coins to pump price? Simple reason: he doesn't have the money and instead,now wants to make the money by dumping unsold coins on innocent investors! The DEVS are greedy and are the ones dumping.

My withdrawal has been pending for 3 days and subsequently dissappeared.
vantim1989

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

people like you dont even understand, there is no support, i have emailed alot of times no respond?Huh?? its their responsibility to fix problems, but they have done nothing, as an investor do like to see your money fading?Huh dont teach me as i have already invested a lot from different platforms. Its just that this time i picked a shitty scam site.

It is my right to warned others that this BITBASE IS A BIG SCAM!!!!

btbc is not scam  Wink Cool Cool Cool
trade-trading-pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

Weaknesses are no longer available to signal the recovery momentum Cool
shah712

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

Thank you yakov, i lend just 25coin when the price was $4 yesterday, now every day iam getting like 2$ Lending profit daily which is being converted to buy the btbc coins, guess what?? at this low price i am buying 10 btbc coins everyday..... fetching great.. thank you thank you yakov dear... Long Live BTBC iam the wealthiest person in the universe soon!!!
joja

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:20:11 PM

I think lending conditions will change very soon.
I dont believe that they will give us 50% interest  per month.

Hope Im wrong!
shah712

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

I think lending conditions will change very soon.
I dont believe that they will give us 50% interest  per month.

Hope Im wrong!
No brother, it is very easy for them to give, check with bitconnect program, volatility trading gives more huge profits for the company on a minute to minute basis!
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:27:43 PM

How many Circulating Supply?
CryptoRoger

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

BitBase is holding my BTBc Hostage, No replies to emails,
in face I've never received an email from him,

But my BTBc is in PENDING mode now for two days.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNv0nGPVwAA7zT8.jpg

I wanted to be a lender, but when he stole my BTBc and lent it at 1.30
I felt i could no longer trust this charector. Then he put them back in
my wallet and i requested a withdrawal to an External Wallet, on
CoinExchange. And they chose not to give me my tokens.

That is the Truth, the Whole Truth so Help me God.

They basically are in the process of STEALING my investment.

Last night as i was trying unsuccessfully to reach BitBase everything was fine,
this morning I find that BTBc has STOLEN my 879 Coins.

They were in the Pending, Now they are Gone and they were not delivered
to my external wallet at CoinExchange as directed. Rather they were placed
on hold by Admin and now they have been stolen.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNv0nGPVwAA7zT8.jpg

I have never received a single support response from BTBc.

I asked them to send me an email from a back-up account to see
if i can receive that to my email provider, - Nothing from Admin.

Brother & Sisters of Crypto, Please encourage BTBc to return the Tokens
which i purchased during the ICO and which they have STOLEN.

I can provide any proof as needed, they just stole my Investment - 879 Tokens.

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: