Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
suri amanda

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

I deposited 5 Eth 3 days ago but until now, But until now I still have not received my eth in the bitbase balance.
I have sent support letters in contact but no replies, the chat is always offline. No support. No Ethereum.
I want to warn you that the bitbase is scam!!!

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JOKER0624

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

Is this project a scam? The price also became other than 1/10 of the time of ICO. Besides that, is this swap? I want you to return my ETH.
suri amanda

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:43:16 PM

I deposited 5 Eth 3 days ago but until now, But until now I still have not received my eth in the bitbase balance.
I have sent support letters in contact but no replies, the chat is always offline. No support. No Ethereum.
I want to warn you that the bitbase is scam!!!

What is the Etherrum for you? Purse by source code scrypt algoritm Smiley Smiley Smiley
At ETH, the source code of the wallet is completely different.
At ETH, the source code of the wallet is completely different. BITBASE can not work as a smart contract. This is completely two different coins.. This is completely two different coins.
Who are you to blame now?

The ICO is over, and as you can see in the bitbase page there is a deposit ethereum. I wanted to deposit to buy BTBC coin in exchange of bitbase rather than to a smartcontract here. because ico has ended. Unfortunately I lost 5 eth by a scam project.
joja

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:44:22 PM

It seems some people don't care if this is a scam as far as they made a profit?!
DEV also made huge profit so why would he do anything in the future?
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:47:54 PM

Update: OVER 97 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY NOW ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

We need a sign of a victim of this toxic scamming project here to accuse their scamming:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

Absolute SCAM. Stay away from this toxic scamming project, investors. Bitbase scammed a thousands user in their bounty program. Bitbase have stolen all my BTB and my money in this project. And now they are trying to scam more people. After that they can run away with your money.

i bought BTBc though coinexchange what will happen !
They will delete or burn all coin on coinexchange lol and run away with your money Cheesy. What are you waiting for? I need your sign to accuse this toxic scamming project.

Stop crying, please Grin. I hope I can send you some BTB Cool. You are just a victim of this toxic scamming project, Poor man Cry. I pitiful for you Cry. I can not wait to receive 5000 BTB FREE ON YOBIT Roll Eyes. I will give you some lol Cheesy.

I heard Bitbase is going to sell their new coin Shocked. Do you want to buy their new scamming coin? Cheesy. I am sure their new coin will be going up to my ass again, not to the moon lol like those ass-licker told Cheesy
suri amanda

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:54:31 PM

What is the Etherrum for you? Purse by source code scrypt algoritm Smiley Smiley Smiley  
At ETH, the source code of the wallet is completely different. BITBASE can not work as a smart contract. This is completely two different coins.
Who are you to blame now? The project is not scam. This is an ordinary script of a coin, in the form of a litecoin

I dont care about what you say. I only know that in their website there is platform exchange and there is eth balance and btc balance to deposit to buy and sell coin. And then I followed them, and then I lost my eth.

Did you say it was not scam? I do not understand what the purpose of your counterpart for a scam project is? Not only me but also many people have lost their money.
almost09

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:56:21 PM

What​ ​is​ ​BITBASE

Website bitbase.io

BITBASE is the very first coin that has changed smart contracting as a whole and fixed it’s
flaws, BITBASE is the very first coin to allow you to recover your coins in case of a transaction
that goes bad. This could be useful in many ways, along with that companies like
www.escrow.com , www.ebay.com , www.paypal.com and many more can implement it, Why
should these companies integrate BITBASE, BITBASE coin could easily be integrated with their
buyer/seller protection feature.

BITBASE is not just a coin it’s an advancement to the blockchain technology as a whole it
doesn't just end there. BITBASE also offers a unique VISA card that allows users to shop online
with ease and no hassle.

Why we invented BITBASE, in the Crypto industry there are many scammers about with the
current crypto technology, due to that the crypto technology is rising very slowly with BITBASE
technology in place the calculations show that the crypto technology market will attract more
people everyday, since people will not fear losing their coins.
BITBASE team, you will find all the information about the BITBASE team below on this WHITE
PAPER and also on the homepage of www.btibase.io
BITBASE the future of cryptocurrency. Now let's see some advantages of BITBASE

I. You can buy / sell with a piece of mind, you won't lose clients because they won't have
to worry about being scammed.

II. 5x faster than smart contacting.

III. Simple and easy to use system with detailed explanation to accept the coin with the
current payment gateway you are already using.

1)Traditional​ ​concept

Traditionally, Person A sends the funds to Person B, and in turn Person B sends item to Person
A to complete the trade.
In a smart contract; there is an additional level of protection, unfortunately it protects the buyer
only. When conducting a trade with a smart contract, Person A sends coins via Escrow feature
(smart contract) where both parties must agree to release the coins to complete the transaction.
However if the buyer does not agree, the funds or coins are returned to the buyer after a time
limit. There is a huge flaw in today’s blockchain smart contracts, because they only protect the
buyers.

In fact today’s smart contracts may very well promote fraud on the part of the buyers. If a seller
has shipped a product or item, and the smart contract keeps the coins held in escrow until both
parties agree to release them, but what if the buyer decides not to release or confirm the
transaction, despite the fact that they received the goods? Any buyer can easily take advantage
of this huge flaw in the so called smart contracts.
If confirmation is not received by both sides, the coins are eventually returned to the buyer, after
a predetermined time limit. In this case the seller losses the product and eventually will be out of
business. We can clearly see that today’s blockchain smart contracts are in fact far from being
smart.

2)​ ​Our​ ​Difference.​ ​The​ ​Concept:

In our system, let's assume: we have a group chat. Person A and Person B are trading. Both
ask Person C to send them an escrow identifier, Person C generates one (through his wallet)
and pastes it in the chat, Person C also gets a unique hash password to control the outcome of
the transaction. Once both parties are happy, Person C releases the money. If either one of the
parties is not happy, then the transaction is held in escrow during the dispute process, until such
time that a resolution has been determined. E.G: like Paypal dispute & resolution center.
Person A binds the transaction (coin-cli generate payment [amount] [recipient’s address]
[escrow ID]) to the escrow identifier and gives them the payment hash which can be seen at the
blockchain explorer. Person B sends the item to Person A.

3)​ ​Case:​ ​Both​ ​parties​ ​are​ ​happy

Both parties ask the escrow to release the funds. Escrow executes the command: coin-cli
release funds [escrow ID] [escrow PASSWORD]

4)​ ​Case:​ ​Parties​ ​are​ ​not​ ​happy

In case of dispute, escrow decides in favor of Person A, then he/she can execute coin-cli return
funds [escrow ID] [escrow PASSWORD], otherwise if Escrow sides with Person B, then coin-cli
release funds [escrow ID] [escrow PASSWORD]

5)​ ​Normal​ ​Send/Receive​ ​Transactions:

If user wants to send a transaction as a normal payment, user can choose to do so, and it will
just be broadcasted to the network just like bitcoin, but if they want to send via escrow the
concept above should take place this can be done with the existing bitcoin code. You can find
several links and Bitcoin commands at the bottom of this page that will make more sense to
developers.

6)​ ​Case​ ​Studies:

A programmatically API will help you extend the functionalities of the BITBASE coin!
1. For companies like Escrow.com and PayPal, they can act as the direct escrow with the
assistance of our programmable node. They will be able to generate escrow ID, process
transactions, release funds all programmatically. This could integrate well with their buyer/seller
protection feature.

2. Similarly for companies like eBay, Amazon, our smart contract BITBASE technology will allow
any company, business or online website to use the node to generate escrow requests on the
go. They can decide to release the funds after X days after buyer expresses their satisfaction.
They could relatively depend upon the seller's reputation. Good reputation, less time to release
funds.

============

We are hiring developers for the bitbase escrow technology, Use the contact form here to apply https://bitbase.io/contact-us

https://bitbase.io

WHAT IS BITBASE? A SCAM PROJECT!!!!!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX:  (https://daox.org/)
h.qubaisi

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:59:46 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 02:20:11 PM by h.qubaisi

anyone have issue with the wallet, it throws error, please help
mpaul

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:01:27 PM

I bought btbc on your exchange www.bitbase.io back when it worked. What will happen to them?
suri amanda

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:17:38 PM

At ETH, the source code of the wallet is completely different. BITBASE can not work as a smart contract. This is completely two different coins.
Who are you to blame now? The project is not scam. This is an ordinary script of a coin, in the form of a litecoin

I dont care about what you say. I only know that in their website there is platform exchange and there is eth balance and btc balance to deposit to buy and sell coin. And then I followed them, and then I lost my eth.

Did you say it was not scam? I do not understand what the purpose of your counterpart for a scam project is? Not only me but also many people have lost their money.

It was better to study. The node's master works. The complexity of the coin changes. Someone extracts and sells it so far ...Total: 21.3650484 BTC
It's your money. What's not clear?

Work. I opened the pool for you ...
http://pool2pool.asuscomm.com/tbs

root@ubuntu:~# BitBased getinfo
{
    "version" : 1000001,
    "protocolversion" : 90007,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 6135,
    "timeoffset" : -2,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 626.31717515,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1509887798,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00100000,
    "errors" : ""
}
root@ubuntu:~#

You do not have to try to prove anything here. A project without support. There is no response and ignores all questions. All that's enough to prove it's scam.
curapid

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:19:03 PM

In my opinion, it is a cool project!
MrMaroman

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio
Son of bitch
Son of whore
If you were in front of me I will fuck u.
Scammer
You must be banned from this forum
All IPs from your fucking country must be banned
You must be a drunken russian or some piece of shit from eastern europe

Now body mined your shit coin. You and only you son of whore who dump the price
windydagreat

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

Update: OVER 103 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY NOW ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

We need a sign of a victim of this toxic scamming project here to accuse their scamming:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

Absolute SCAM. Stay away from this toxic scamming project, investors. Bitbase scammed a thousands user in their bounty program. Bitbase have stolen all my BTB and my money in this project. And now they are trying to scam more people. After that they can run away with your money.

They will delete or burn all coin on coinexchange lol and run away with your money Cheesy. What are you waiting for? I need your sign to accuse this toxic scamming project.

Stop crying, please Grin. I hope I can send you some BTB Cool. You are just a victim of this toxic scamming project, Poor man Cry. I pitiful for you Cry. I can not wait to receive 5000 BTB FREE ON YOBIT Roll Eyes. I will give you some lol Cheesy.

I heard Bitbase is going to sell their new coin Shocked. Do you want to buy their new scamming coin? Cheesy. I am sure their new coin will be going up to my ass again, not to the moon lol like those ass-licker told Cheesy
h.qubaisi

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:26:40 PM

I'm I the only one here who have issue with the wallet or what ?? I cannot run the wallet, it throws an error, please help
MrMaroman

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:27:14 PM

Update: OVER 103 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY NOW ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

I found this shit coin on coinexchange I bought it with 500 dollar I lost 150 dollar because of this son of bitch scammer
damasked

Activity: 138

@damasked

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:28:17 PM

I just hope electronium wont fail us as well.

Gwolfterritory

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

This has to go down in history as the shittiest coin ico ever and if you still believe this guy please feel free to just send me donations and I will do the same thing this guy is doing scamming!!

1GcsoJn4mWoGZGwrD3gV5UgpqD5ZWWjVen

Thanks!
Kennybinh288

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:37:27 PM

I don't post on these forums much but I can confirm this is one of the worst scams I've seen. FIRSTLY, the coin was around $2 when the scammer sent some illiterate email about dumping. Everyone can do what they want with the coin and it doesn't matter if the coin value goes down in a normal way from people wanting to sell (most was locked away in BTB anyway). For lenders it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth. They buy it at whatever price and then still get the same interest on the dollar amount.

This isn't what has happened, though. SECONDLY, the scammer who started this site (are you sure it's regulated by FSA as shown in the footer?) decided to release 15% of the BTB balance for reasons he gave which wasn't the original plan. He then didn't process some (most?) withdrawals to exchanges (they stay as pending for days). Another nonsensical email followed about dumping when the vast majority were in the BTB balance still (not BTBc) and only the scammer could dump his coins (which is just greed considering the ICO money he has).

He then changes it for a THIRD time in as many days it seemed. This time he puts all the BTB balance into a lending scheme at a rate of over $1 each BTB.

This is where the REAL SCAM happens. The FOURTH thing he did was create massive volume (even greater than REGAL COIN) 24 hours ago on coinexchange. REMEMBER EVERYONE HAD SOLD BY THEN AND ALL THEIR REMAINING BTB WAS FORCIBLY PUT IN A LENDING PLAN A WHOLE DAY PREVIOUSLY. Nobody else but the scammer could have been selling all these coins (they were near $2 still). THE VOLUME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH.  How the scammer could then say it was the users dumping the coins is beyond belief when everyone's coins were locked up!

Just to prove this, about 15 hours ago, the price on Coinexchange was not much more than 20cents!! It was nearly $2 just hours earlier. At that time I was querying this on a discord channel. I looked in my account and noticed that my well over 24hours coinexchange withdrawal was STILL PENDING (this was the withdrawal of the 15% plus 50 bonus). I also noticed I had OVER $1000 IN THE LENDING which was the automatic thing. Remeber this was probably EIGHT HOURS after the coin had already mostly collapsed and nobody had access to their coins as it was all in the lending.

SO AFTER THE SCAMMER DUMPS ALL HIS COIN THROUGH PURE GREED (HE ALREADY HAS THE ICO FUNDS) he tries to blame it all on everyone else! He sends another illiterate email reversing his previous loan. So now he doesn't even have to pay any interest any more! Also the $1000 loan can now only be a $200 loan due to the fall in price if anyone wants to lend the returned balance. Who now is going to lend after a 80% fall? Nobody would want the loan cancelled in these circumstances but he still says this was for our benefit and due to us etc!

FINALLY (FIFTH), the pending withdrawal NOW TOTALLY DISAPPEARS from the transaction list. It isn't on coinexchange either (my 200 pending). The previous BTB loan amount is now in the BTBc balance but he doesn't convert the dollar amount but uses the much lower exchange value from the scammer dumping the coin. He doesn't even return the full $1000 loan value, but just the same amount of BTB coins which are NOW WORTH EIGHTY PERCENT LESS (I can now only loan $200 instead of $1000 so who would want that to be the case and what else can anyone do but sell if the scammer doesn't reinstate the loan from before with the much higher value). A capital release from the loan should have been the exact same dollar value, obviously. Nobody would want it returned if the price was dumped on.

In his email he is trying to say that the loan was returned before the huge dump BUT IT IS A MASSIVE LIE!!! Even many hours after the price collapsed everyone's money was in the lending (so nobody else could have sold any coins). I was checking it myself and didn't understand why the price was so low on coinexchange when everyone's BTB was locked in the lending (mine definitely was many hours after the dump as proven in the discord chat at the time).

So basically, the scammer didn't even want to pay the interest on the loans after selling millions of $ worth of coins in a matter of hours so cancelled the loans many hours AFTER the price went so low. Nobody else dumped, as it was impossible. Also, withdrawals that weren't processed and were pending (to exchanges) totally disappeared at that point too.  He then pretended he sent the email before the dump instead of after he dumped!!

0.01$/BTBc ... Lol  Grin Grin
SCAM BULLSHITS
windydagreat

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:38:30 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 02:54:09 PM by windydagreat

Finally, The people understood a problem and what I am saying lol Cheesy. But it is too late  Cool. I warn everyone over and over again but no one want to listen to or believe in me Angry. Now they must believe this toxic scamming project Roll Eyes.

Update: OVER 106 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY NOW ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:01:29 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 03:54:05 PM by matey1111

This BS doesn't make sense, how could the issue only be coin dumping from miners on coinexchange.io?

Transfers from coinexchange.io to BtB account and visa versa were not possible... as addresses to the on site accounts were never made available and the button for transferring coins out were greyed out and not accessible, so the site was not affected, however coins were allowed to be transferred from miners to get dumped due to the lack of trading on the BtB site causing the crash.
And since there was little to no trading on the BtB site exchange... the real issue seems to be that the $0.02 ICO price is what destroyed the platform, by allowing millions of available coins to be dumped at ridiculously low prices for massive profit on site.

Mistake count
#1: Price spread, $0.02 ICO, $0.20-$1.00 for everyone else

#2: They realized the $0.02 ICO mistake and massive coin quantity will cause a dump so they restricted 15% per day coins available at beginning of platform lending, allowing only major holders to
      dump larger quantities.

#3: Realizing major holders dumping their 15% of coins is still crashing the on site price they lock all investors coins in a loan without permission at about $1.20 per token, to prevent dumping.

#4: Telling everyone that they have massive capital to rocket the price so don't dump the coin. (read on)

#5: Realizing that they just pissed off every investor they have by locking the coins in a loan, they release the coins out of loans after the price tanked to around $0.30 which caused more dumping, as
       that's all you could do as no one is stupid enough to loan the coins at $0.30 when they were just locked at $1.20.

#6: Allowing miners to deposit to exchanges directly while Investors were locked out of transfers, that's what miners do, dump, dump, dump. BTC, BTC, BTC. Miners don't care about any coin but BTC!

#7: Not buying back their coins at a reduced rate when they had the chance, all those coins they sold at $0.30-$1.00 could have been bought back at under $0.20+/- on site or $0.10 on CE.IO reducing
       market availability, and leaving them with around 65-70%+ of the ICO funding, while rocketing the price like they said.

#8: Realizing every move or non-move they make is making things worse, they apparently decided to allow tokens from the site to be transferred to a wallet which seemingly only worked for select
       people (large investors) so they could transfer to coinexchange.io to dump the coin in the hopes that people would start to trade onsite raising the price, or kill the coin outright since it is dying
       already, screwing everyone else, blaming mining.  (there...#8... that's my conspiracy theory... and #9)

#9: It's too unbelievable! Nobody could be this stupid, Yakov Fabrizio probably orchestrated this whole thing to capitalize and scam out.

#9: Where is my BtB visa card?? (seriously though)

#10: Yakov Fabrizio has not explained the plan for the coins on coinexchange.io? or coins transferred into the wallets. Anyone unlucky enough to trade is going to get burned I bet. That would be
       mistake #11, no one will trade the next coin if they screw over the coin holders at coinexchange.io. Unless they want to kill the next coin as well.... if it happens...

#12, if there were so many miners.... why was their no difficulty adjustment?!?! That's what makes this so unbelievable, NOTHING was thought through with intelligence if this guy is legit.

Holy Yakov Fabrizio banana coin split, Batman! Is this Joker going to get away?!?
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: