Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103398 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:43:26 PM

This has to go down in history as the shittiest coin ico ever and if you still believe this guy please feel free to just send me donations and I will do the same thing this guy is doing scamming!!

1GcsoJn4mWoGZGwrD3gV5UgpqD5ZWWjVen

Thanks!

What exactly is it that makes you think this? I haven't been looking closely at this recently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:44:12 PM

To be fair, Regal has unlocked more accounts recently. The problem is everyone seems to have made at least some money with it straight away. Western is sort of working but they inexplicably use double the exchange rate for their loans to convince people to loan the coins.

What is Artemis?
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/7b57e1c33bf2a3fc1638b741f2c63d72c114a520a2c00148c834e5f0277ffa93/detection
AGLD

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:03 PM

i always come to this thread when i need a laugh. people still think this is not a scam and try to defend it. lmao.

i see lot laughing going on . please let me in on joke so i can laugh while crying . wink .
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:46:47 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 05:59:39 PM by windydagreat

Finally, The people understood a problem and what I am saying lol Cheesy. But it is too late  Cool. I warn everyone over and over again but no one want to listen to or believe in me Angry. Now they must believe this toxic scamming project Roll Eyes.

Update: OVER 111 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY NOW ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable Shocked. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org Grin.

We need a sign of a victim of this toxic scamming project here to accuse their scamming:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

Absolute SCAM. Stay away from this toxic scamming project, investors. Bitbase scammed a thousands user in their bounty program. Bitbase have stolen all my BTB and my money in this project. And now they are trying to scam more people. After that they can run away with your money.

Do not forget this Sad, windydagreat saved the world out of this toxic scamming project Cool. Finally I beated the shit out of this toxic scamming project Cool. I reclaimed justice for everyone Cool.  
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/08/aa/a7/08aaa7a9a5015f0af016ae6d6cb9156d.gif
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:55:54 PM

Hello there..

1st of all, i am newbie and still have some faith on bitbase and yakov..

i bought 2 days ago at CE at 500 sat and sold at 3000 sat.. now from the profit i have i bought it again at 700 satoshi and still hold..

i think all the FUD or the "yourself think-VICTIM" just dont need to wasting your time and energy spread all over the world your hateness, yelling scam.. bullshit.. etc.. (especially over free coins.. lol)

we here spending our money to invest-trading etc with our own decision, and own risk (we buy not from your money), and we ready eventhough our money lost in 1 coin that we invest or trade..

so if you're not ready to invest.. just dont invest.. if your not ready to lose.. just dont go war..

if you think this is a scam.. then go out and use your energy to find other coin that profitable to you.. no need to spread your negativity, only wasting your energy and time.. lol.. your not paid by someone else to investigate a coin and spread the result for to the world.. just investigate for yourself, then if you find not profitable for you.. just go out and search another coin that proftable for you

you trying hard spread haters to 1 coin that you loose for me proof of how childhish you are.. you want to save people? save yourself first mate.. lol

sorry for my bad english..

https://i.imgur.com/C9as5Uj.jpg

i to have bad english . that say hahaha at your lols . please show pic of you laughing so we can laugh at you i mean with you . smile, your on i just got fucked in ass camera .
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:01:15 PM

What a disaster! everyone is selling at an 80% loss on coinexchange. Better than a 100% loss right? He doesn't mention the coins on coin exchange being swapped, I wouldnt be surprised if he never came back!!!!

Campaign Manager (2018)
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:03:05 PM

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project for good. There are too much project you can earn more profit than this scam Undecided.

Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 90 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

Bitbase is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. When those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people, I am standing there and beat the shit out of them Cool.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. I controlled this situation. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.
Update: OVER 90 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

Those barking dogs are hungry as shit Shocked. Back to lick your scamming ass, please Undecided. They are trying to bite me after they can not hide the truth about this toxic scamming project Roll Eyes. I just show the truth to protect an investors Cool. They fear the truth Shocked. Please do not bite my ass again lol Cheesy. That is sp annoying Grin. There are too much a big ass liar. They told us he will hold this crap scamming coin while they are going to HELL lol

ME AGAINNNNNNNNN! MOTHER-SCAMMER Grin. A dirty action of Bit"ch"Base is very dangerous for everyone Shocked. We need to stay away from them Angry. We warn everyone about this toxic scamming project Grin. We will stop our slogan to defeat Bit"ch"Base Cool. NO MORE BIT"CH"BASE SCAMMING, PLEASE OR NO MORE BIT"CH"BASE SCAMMING, ROGER. This toix scamming project is a phenomenon. We want the people never forget. When we refer to ICO, we ask an devs :"Are you sure this project is not BIT"CH"BASE SCAMMING?. Yeah we will do it. Hey Yakov, you are a son of a bitch. And your Bit"ch"Base are going to HELL now, mother-scammer.

KeepCool says:
Not withstanding the need for free expression, your are way over the top...eventually, your loudness will be ignored by most and most likely is being ignored when you see the number of new registrations to Bitbase continues to grow now and trade volumes continues to be much less volatile since the beginnings of your relentless attacks.

In case you are too slow of understanding, most people who get involved in cryptocurrencies have far better awareness of the numerous technical problems the new technology is battling and improving all the time. Simply crying "WOLF!! WOLF!!" and cursing makes intelligent people think you have other issues that require medical assistance...show some maturity.

There are many who have vastly money more at stake then yourself but they using the correct communication approach and waiting for fixes, updates, and developments as promised by the developers....Grow up!!...we detest and despise your style.   

who is too slow now ? do you still detest and despise his style when you saw the wolf ? seriously you look like smart guy . please by my btbc since you see end of rainbow and i cannt . i help make you very rich man .
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:05:10 PM

Hope for the best, expect the worst.

This way you wont be let down or ever be wrong  Cheesy
Troilo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:10:18 PM

I was believing in Bitbase, and now these last news just killed all my faith and the coin...

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:10:53 PM

Many thanks to Newbies Teammate for their fucking FUD.
I have more Btbc cause it. Then enjoy the show after all.

Thanks
bigbrotherbit
( only one account have )

so many smart people here not like me who am dumb . did you also send your vitles to bitbase when you signed up for VISA card ?

aside question, can people have more then one account here ? if yes why people want more then one ? sound like lot of work to me to have more accounts . if i missed something then see where i say i am dumb . wink .
NaramediaID

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

Coffee, Coding, Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:13:16 PM

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

still have faith in you.... go go go....do your best Yakov
we are all in Indonesia support you,... we believe you will do the best for us

thanks Yakov

Pendukung setia yaa,
Goodbye Bitbase, fucking project
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:19:39 PM

Even if he creates a new token all these people here have a bad taste in there mouths now, no one is gonna support the new bitbase...

Campaign Manager (2018)
matey1111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

What​ ​is​ ​BITBASE

Website bitbase.io

BITBASE is the very first coin that has changed smart contracting as a whole and fixed it’s
flaws, BITBASE is the very first coin to allow you to recover your coins in case of a transaction
that goes bad. This could be useful in many ways, along with that companies like
www.escrow.com , www.ebay.com , www.paypal.com and many more can implement it, Why
should these companies integrate BITBASE, BITBASE coin could easily be integrated with their
buyer/seller protection feature.

I'd like to use your escrow service to help me with BitBase please!
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:24:12 PM

After busy days dev is resting to the weekend to prepare for a new beginning. Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

to be fare lets hope so . when dev wakes up i sure he will present master plan where everybody will be happy and we will all become rish beyond wildest dreams . to teh moon !!

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

see guys, THE MASTER PLAN . now everybody happy . i now see rainbows end at my cows but . i hope that is gold coming out and not corn again . if corn then i real want to sell my btbc so to by more corn because cow is only assess i now have . and some chickens and one duck but duck is pet and mail so not real assess .
matey1111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:25:31 PM

After busy days dev is resting to the weekend to prepare for a new beginning. Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

to be fare lets hope so . when dev wakes up i sure he will present master plan where everybody will be happy and we will all become rish beyond wildest dreams . to teh moon !!

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

see guys, THE MASTER PLAN . now everybody happy . i now see rainbows end at my cows but . i hope that is gold coming out and not corn again . if corn then i real want to sell my btbc so to by more corn because cow is only assess i now have . and some chickens and one duck but duck is pet and mail so not real assess .

how many times are you guys going to quote the same post?
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:31:43 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio
wonderful we excitedly wait

okay this is point where me and my cow laugh . trade-trading-pro please show us pics of you doing S and M like the Gimp since it read like you like it much . we will excitedly wait for pics .
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

Many thanks to Newbies Teammate for their fucking FUD.
I have more Btbc cause it. Then enjoy the show after all.

Thanks
bigbrotherbit
( only one account have )

so many smart people here not like me who am dumb . did you also send your vitles to bitbase when you signed up for VISA card ?

aside question, can people have more then one account here ? if yes why people want more then one ? sound like lot of work to me to have more accounts . if i missed something then see where i say i am dumb . wink .

yes, that's a risk i have got. and I will making my all btbc be a fossil in CE or QT wallet.

i'm not a btbc loving, but i'm a neutral investor for so many risk around.

and i wouln'd cry for it.
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:39:30 PM

So what happens to those that bought at Coinexchange?

just download the wallet, and transfer all btbc to wallet.
they will swap then to new coin

excellent advise !!! we can all go to the bitbase website that is no longer working and copy and paste our wallet address that most of us never got and then transfer all are coins to the downloaded wallet that doesn't work . after that go to Coinechance and dump the coins before Coinexchange drops btbc from platform with hopes of some body bying them with intent of making a profit if bitbase ever comes back on line under a new name after conducting a new pre ICO and new ICO . if no up to speed reed my post above about new MASTER PLAN .
quaxxii

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:48:01 PM

Just to get this straight.

According to the announcement on www.bitbase.io this guy is creating a totally new website, the old coin will be abandoned and all the investors that contributed in the ICO will receive an equal amount of new tokens in their wallets? This is opening up some questions.

#1: According to Coinmarket Cap, BTBc coins valued with more than 11.000.000 USD have changed their owner since launch on coinexchange.io - this is almost 1500 BTC.

How does this solution compensate all the investors who set up the buywalls for the tanking price?

#2: I have heard of investors who were able to withdraw money from the Bitbase platform to sell it on coinexchange.io

So these kind of lucky fellas will have booked their profits and will still receive the new coins?

#3: In his announcement he is stating that there will be a Pre-ICO to "buy some time" - in the same run he says no new tokens are gonna be sold.

Should this be a sort of coin swap on the website for all the tokens that are already in circulation on the exchanges and wallets, but not an ICO (for BTC/ETH) in the traditional sense?

I was following this chat and the whole project for quite some time now. Not only that he is constantly having typos in his announcement, but he also releases information that has so many inconsistencies that his attempt to address the public causes more confusion than clarity. If anyone knows something, just post it please.

This guy is sitting in a giant shithole and whatever will be his next steps, there will be more blood on the streets.
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:51:30 PM

i bought BTBc though coinexchange what will happen !

from what the smart money people say it best to keep bying more at cheap price . you will be very rich . let me know if you want to by mine . i make special deal .

BITBASE POOL DNS server
          http://pool2pool.asuscomm.com/getting_started
          Reward for the block 50. Minimum payment of 500 coins

whats this used for?

is the pool big enough to wash my cow ? if so i like to use once a week .
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: