Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103395 times)
dionebtc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:21:53 PM

Can someone confirm if the wallet is safe? Then again I don't have that much on coinexchange..might not be worth the headache..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FastBrain

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:29:15 PM

Can someone confirm if the wallet is safe? Then again I don't have that much on coinexchange..might not be worth the headache..

You have brain problem...

WARNING

Don't download the file. It is contaminated

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/heur-trojan-win32-generic-virus/
AGLD

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

me and dead cow have been thinking and we think that dev have excellent idea . create new coin and swap out ALL the old btbc for new btbc . i not good at math so is that more btbc or less btbc or the same amount of btbc ?

if more then same problem but worser .
if less then who looses ?
if same then dead cow laughs .
techtrader250

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio
What about coins on coin exchange.io? Will they be swapped too?

Currently Yakov has made several mistakes, I do not think he wants to continue committing more in the future and especially if he intend to run a business seriously.
If he only swaps few coins and does not swap ALL EXISTING COINS, leaving out people who bought the coin in exchanges or who bought it on their platform and sent it to exchanges.. (that legally is the same thing where people buy it, since he enabled the door to coinexchange and the people paid for it)
Leaving those people out would be a big scam. That would be a scam on a large scale that the FBI would surely take very seriously... it would end up as the owner of MT Gox.
That is why I believe that he will do the right thing this time and swap all the existing coins.

Do you understand that it will mean the end to the project right?
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:36:30 PM

You have brain problem...

WARNING

Don't download the file. It is contaminated

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/heur-trojan-win32-generic-virus/

reinstal whole computer includes windows? or only the programs and files?

unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:36:37 PM

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

Currently Yakov has made several mistakes, I do not think he wants to continue committing more in the future and especially if he intend to run a business seriously.
If he only swaps few coins and does not swap ALL EXISTING COINS, leaving out people who bought the coin in exchanges or who bought it on their platform and sent it to exchanges.. (that legally is the same thing where people buy it, since he enabled the door to coinexchange and the people paid for it)
Leaving those people out would be a big scam. That would be a scam on a large scale that the FBI would surely take very seriously... it would end up as the owner of MT Gox.
That is why I believe that he will do the right thing this time and swap all the existing coins.

yes i also agree on that.  but what about the wallet file? is it malware?
Yes, the wallet have Malware..  
I think Yakov will create his new platform and import all the previous users and let new users register and put their coins from the exchanges, as does bitconnect, regal and any serious platform.
Or it will provide you with a new wallet without malware ..
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:44:11 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

no not end of project . dev will come back as new guy and same people who link this project will then like new project and put money in then dev leave again then start new project and.. see pattern ?
Lisk-investor

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

I think Yakov will create his new platform and import all the previous users and let new users register and put their coins from the exchanges, as does bitconnect, regal and any serious platform.

damm what a shitshow really!  computer 1 week old allready reinstal!  oke will start tomorrow better be sure

unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:57:13 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 10:14:26 PM by unlimitedtires

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

You knew that the project is over!  Right now the project does not exist anymore, that's why he apparently wants to start over.
It does not matter what happened with the mining or any other problem that he has caused due to negligence or lack of knowledge. Any problem he must take charge, because he received money in exchange for his coins at the ICO and in the exchange (because he sell coins at the exchange before anybody can withdrawal coins from their platform). It is his project and he is directly responsible.
There are many people who invested money, some more, others less, but that does not give more rights to any person over the others, they are all the same coins.
Some people bought very cheap in pre-ICO, others bought cheap in the ICO and others bought very cheap in the exchanges .. what is the difference between them?

Also, you analyze this:
If he were not going to make a swap with all the coins that are outside the platform, so WHY he would offer a wallet and tell the people to have send their coin from the exchanges to that wallet?
That's why I think he will make an swap with all the existing coins as it should be.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:03:47 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

damm what a shitshow really!  computer 1 week old allready reinstal!  oke will start tomorrow better be sure
If the computer is NEW, do a backup of your documents and pictures and use the reinstall disk to be safe. Then, when the system is reinstalled, you can buy a good antivirus like AVG o Avast or just use the free version with less features.
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

BITBASE the future of cryptocurrency. Now let's see some advantages of BITBASE

I. You can buy / sell with a piece of mind, you won't lose clients because they won't have
to worry about being scammed

10%​ ​Operations

Day to Day operations will consist of admin, HR and operations staff. These funds will be
used to ensure a smooth operation and as growth starts that we have the required
manpower to keep up with demand.

will the new MASTER PLAN be just as promising ?
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:42:49 PM

friend just told me that this is dev.. https://www.meetup.com/Sofia-Crypto-Meetup/members/201611538/
Armin Prost

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:59:34 PM

Dimitri Kaparis
https://plus.google.com/+DimitriKaparis
Yey09

Activity: 626

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:17:22 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

HI! I withdraw all my BTBc yesterday to my QT Wallet but until now nothing appears on the wallet. When I checked back again on the website the transaction is still pending, why is that?
Lisk-investor

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

HI! I withdraw all my BTBc yesterday to my QT Wallet but until now nothing appears on the wallet. When I checked back again on the website the transaction is still pending, why is that?

dont use the wallet! read comments some post ago

matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:39:34 PM

After busy days dev is resting to the weekend to prepare for a new beginning. Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

to be fare lets hope so . when dev wakes up i sure he will present master plan where everybody will be happy and we will all become rish beyond wildest dreams . to teh moon !!

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

see guys, THE MASTER PLAN . now everybody happy . i now see rainbows end at my cows but . i hope that is gold coming out and not corn again . if corn then i real want to sell my btbc so to by more corn because cow is only assess i now have . and some chickens and one duck but duck is pet and mail so not real assess .

how many times are you guys going to quote the same post?

that funny question because i only quote it once . please show me where i quote it more . it posible that i may quoted it more since i be so sad that cow died from Laughing Cow Disease and not in good mind .

I guess you cant see this is quoted from at least 50 users before your quote then, get a pair of glasses and while out grab some common sense as well.
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:48:38 PM

After busy days dev is resting to the weekend to prepare for a new beginning. Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

to be fare lets hope so . when dev wakes up i sure he will present master plan where everybody will be happy and we will all become rish beyond wildest dreams . to teh moon !!

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

see guys, THE MASTER PLAN . now everybody happy . i now see rainbows end at my cows but . i hope that is gold coming out and not corn again . if corn then i real want to sell my btbc so to by more corn because cow is only assess i now have . and some chickens and one duck but duck is pet and mail so not real assess .

that funny question because i only quote it once . please show me where i quote it more . it posible that i may quoted it more since i be so sad that cow died from Laughing Cow Disease and not in good mind .

I guess you cant see this is quoted from at least 50 users before your quote then, get a pair of glasses and while out grab some common sense as well.

you quote me and make reply and I reply to you and now you say something about 50 users before me quoting which I counted and no add up to 50 so common sense you or me no have but at least you make my dead cow laugh . since you like btbc so much you want to by mine ? good price for you to become rish . trust me as much as you trust dev and you and me will be both happy .
matey1111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:52:34 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

you quote me and make reply and I reply to you and now you say something about 50 users before me quoting which I counted and no add up to 50 so common sense you or me no have but at least you make my dead cow laugh . since you like btbc so much you want to by mine ? good price for you to become rish . trust me as much as you trust dev and you and me will be both happy .

I see your just a troll, have a great life
mytheresea

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:00:02 AM

I feel bad for buying on coinexchange with the recommendation of other BitBase account holders.  Undecided I don't want to lose what little money I have invested. Is the wallet available now on my BitBase account so I can transfer from external exchange to it?

Hope someone responds to this. I will greatly appreciate.

Thank you!
matey1111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:02:42 AM

I feel bad for buying on coinexchange with the recommendation of other BitBase account holders.  Undecided I don't want to lose what little money I have invested. Is the wallet available now on my BitBase account so I can transfer from external exchange to it?

Hope someone responds to this. I will greatly appreciate.

Thank you!

nope, they never allowed it nor gave you the chance
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: