Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
yemyoung

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

Investors stay focused.

Thank you for the update. Can you PLEASE assure all the investors who bought on CoinExchange that their coins WILL be fully valid towards swapping for the new ones?!

Also, please address the wallet malware/trojan issue -- these are the two biggest questions Ive seen all over here and twitter and FB -- thank you and let us all prosper together honestly.

There is no trojan this is normal for all QT-Wallets exe.. BTBc that has been traded on coinexchange will be a bonus. The new coin and website will be restored back to tokens. There will be no token sales what so ever. All cashouts that are pending will also be reversed restored.

Regards
Admin

So you will be doing a token swap with the coins purchased and stored on coinexchange??? 1-1 swap?

only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 10% of total of BTBc for the new coin token.

10:1 for coins on coinexchange is not just CRUEL but unfair, investors on coinexchange bought high from people who participated in the ico, of which most of them are already in profit. so people who bought high, are now the ones who should just get a 10% of the coins they've made loss on?

Making it fair to all investors is the path to restoring maximum and unbiased support from the whole community, that's actually the best thing you can do, which will be well applauded all over the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:18:42 PM

I felt sad when the 50 bitbase coins disappear in my bitbase account. I thought they are giving free coins but why they took it again? Anyway, a lot of negative feedback from this sites were posted online. I just hope bitbase will prove that they are not really scammers.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
quaxxii

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

10:1 for coins on coinexchange is not just CRUEL but unfair, investors on coinexchange bought high from people who participated in the ico, of which most of them are already in profit. so people who bought high, are now the ones who should just get a 10% of the coins they've made loss on?

Making it fair to all investors is the path to restoring maximum and unbiased support from the whole community, that's actually the best thing you can do, which will be well applauded all over the community.

yep, totally right.

besides that, checkout the picture below. i took it 3 weeks ago from their website, claiming that they have sold 51.000.000 tokens, but according to coinmarket cap it only has a total of 20.000.000.

can someone explain that to me? not sure whether the whole miner thing is something i can believe, looks like someone dumped on the exchange buyers and now not refunding their losses through the coin drop.

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-34244342/Capture.jpg.html
jilao

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

I felt sad when the 50 bitbase coins disappear in my bitbase account. I thought they are giving free coins but why they took it again? Anyway, a lot of negative feedback from this sites were posted online. I just hope bitbase will prove that they are not really scammers.

I see a lot of FUD here.... I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and it seems to me that they are reacting to a bad situation and that no decision will make everyone happy.  The whole point of giving away coins is to attract people to the site and if lots of people are fraudulently registering multiple times using fake email accounts, its reasonable to react by adding additional controls such as the requirement to invest a bit more or to lend on the platform in order to utilize the tokens.

A scam is where someone takes the money and disappears (bitpetite) and if they are responding to posts here and intending to launch a new coin that is more secure, then I think the community needs to appreciate the situation they are in and let them do what needs to be done to set things right. 

Spamming this newsgroup with hate messages in bold, caps, emojis and big red lettering is not helpful, especially if the main complaint is about not receiving 50 coins that was a gift anyway.  The people that invested in this platform, whether during the ICO or by buying the coins off the exchange, are the customers that have been impacted and things need to be set right by them.

This is a bad situation and I appreciate that the investors are not simply being abandoned, and also appreciate that a new platform is being established that will satisfy the mission that the project was initially set out to achieve.  Many projects have had difficulties/dark days and with support and perseverance, these difficulties will be overcome.

trunghieu250688

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

Investors stay focused.

Thank you for the update. Can you PLEASE assure all the investors who bought on CoinExchange that their coins WILL be fully valid towards swapping for the new ones?!

Also, please address the wallet malware/trojan issue -- these are the two biggest questions Ive seen all over here and twitter and FB -- thank you and let us all prosper together honestly.

There is no trojan this is normal for all QT-Wallets exe.. BTBc that has been traded on coinexchange will be a bonus. The new coin and website will be restored back to tokens. There will be no token sales what so ever. All cashouts that are pending will also be reversed restored.

Regards
Admin

So you will be doing a token swap with the coins purchased and stored on coinexchange??? 1-1 swap?

only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 10% of total of BTBc for the new coin token.

Unfair. So many people bought on Coinexchange.
Yey09

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:57:46 PM

Make it 1:1 then a fair deal

Example:

People spend $1000 in ICO at $1 to get 1000 Token/Coins

People go now to Coinexchange to spent $1000 and get 33333 Coins

Now These People can swap those 33333 1:1 to new coin. This is fair to you?

But think about those people that sells it at lower price they lost too and the buyer gains. I think that's what trading/exchanges are for.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:59:26 PM

Investors stay focused.

Regards
Admin

Unfair. So many people bought on Coinexchange.

You can open acct there and buy now at 400 satoshi
CryptoRoger

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:07:26 PM

Let be Perfectly Clear here.

1. BitBase Owner has Never ( to my knowledge ) acknowledged ANYONE on this forum they stole tokens from.

2. They only spam their New Coin.

3. They Stole 897 Tokens from me Once, then returned them, then i tried to place in external wallet,
there they sat in his server for 2 days in PENDING mode, then he deleted the record on the Second Day.

4. BTBc Admin has NEVER responded to ANY requests for SUPPORT.

5. And he want's up to believe he's Authentic and will deliver ?

6. It's All Rubbish - He's a Liar, a Thief and a Bitcoin Scammer.

- Have I missed something, did I leave anything out ? Please advise.

6. He claims he'll return out tokens but has never contact any of use directly. So does anyone believe him ?
quaxxii

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

1. BitBase Owner has Never ( to my knowledge ) acknowledged ANYONE on this forum they stole tokens from.

3. They Stole 897 Tokens from me Once, then returned them, then i tried to place in external wallet,
there they sat in his server for 2 days in PENDING mode, then he deleted the record on the Second Day.

6. He claims he'll return out tokens but has never contact any of use directly. So does anyone believe him ?

he gave a community update here this morning. but not really answering questions but posting something one way.
BitbaseGuardian

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

hello bitbase community!

The moment I received the information about the leak out. I advise and came up with this kind of solution that later yakov approved. As we have all the records of members in our site. BTBc is a good coin if it was not leak. the day it was release in coinexchange - miners dumping it hard while members btbc are still locked in our website. We apologize for what happened and we think this is the best solution that we can do. All investor coins are safe. Please be calm and patient till yakov finish our new website with the new coin. Thanks everyone!
yakovfabrizio (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

Answer to all your questions is https://lasercoin.io will resolve all issue. Give me time and space i will prove that i am not a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2365761.new#new
jilao

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

hello bitbase community!

The moment I received the information about the leak out. I advise and came up with this kind of solution that later yakov approved. As we have all the records of members in our site. BTBc is a good coin if it was not leak. the day it was release in coinexchange - miners dumping it hard while members btbc are still locked in our website. We apologize for what happened and we think this is the best solution that we can do. All investor coins are safe. Please be calm and patient till yakov finish our new website with the new coin. Thanks everyone!

That's good to hear, and I do have confidence in this project and that things will be set right.  I think people would feel more comfortable knowing that both the investors that bought from the exchange and investors that bought during and after the ICO will be looked after.  Clarifying this will go a long way in putting the FUD to rest.
NazimCryo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

Investors stay focused.

Regards
Admin

Hi Yakov,

I am a believer of BitBase, your efforts and your intentions. The fact that you have revealed your identity speaks to the fact that you want to be honorable. There are very few people who do that. I have a lot of respect for you. I am one of the investors of the ICO and I have also gone on CoinExchange and bought additional coins to try help the coin.

After there was lot of selling pressure, I noticed that the price difference between CoinExchange and Bitbase internal exchange was significant, so I sold the coins in the Bitbase exchange and bought more on CoinExchange. I have over 8000 coins now that I have bought in CoinExchange and have moved it to my Bitbase wallet. I have put more orders to add to my positions this morning after hearing back from you, with an intention that this will help the coin. I will HODL it.

When I read your above message, I was disappointed with the decision that only 10% of total BTBc bought from CoinExchange are being honored. I and a few of my friends are buying BitBase and will HODL it since we believe in you and want to be with you in the future of this coin. Can you please reconsider your decision and give us full 1-1 swap between BTBc bought in CoinExchange and the new coin?

Regards,
NazimCyro.
vinnyvinvin

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:25:42 PM

How about member whom had made their initial investment in the ICO stage but never gotten their Tokens or ETH deposited at all? I've waited for 2 weeks and all I get was an email from your customer support that says ETH is manually validated therefore it will take ages for deposit to actually finalize.

I've gone to Coinexchange to buy tokens to increase my stake and am now seriously burned by it's current price all due to believing that things will be made good. And now I have to suffer 10:1 exchange? Isn't my damage going to increase 10 fold? So much for being a member and believing in your project? So much for entrusting my money to your ICO and buying more? Come on you can do much better than this..
jilao

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:27:12 PM

Answer to all your questions is https://lasercoin.io will resolve all issue. Give me time and space i will prove that i am not a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2365761.new#new

Are you sure you want to name your new coin Laser?  You are aware that there is a VERY HIGH RISK High Yield Investment Program that goes by the same name that many on youtube advise will be collapsing soon?  https://laser.online/

Under the circumstances this is a terrible choice of name!
yakovfabrizio (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

The best i can do is help bitbase BTBc price boom by investing $1,000,000 out of 13 Mil. I have alot ot offer and i am 100% certain will be a happy ending for all. The issue is the big miners and dumpers are still around. Maybe i can join 2 program into one eventually.. lets see what the future holds in the coming week
BitbaseGuardian

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:37:21 PM

hello bitbase community!

That's good to hear, and I do have confidence in this project and that things will be set right.  I think people would feel more comfortable knowing that both the investors that bought from the exchange and investors that bought during and after the ICO will be looked after.  Clarifying this will go a long way in putting the FUD to rest.

Thanks for believing with us! We will assure you guys this time  that we will decide what is better for our community. All we need is your patience right now
iamrichh

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

The best i can do is help bitbase BTBc price boom by investing $1,000,000 out of 13 Mil. I have alot ot offer and i am 100% certain will be a happy ending for all. The issue is the big miners and dumpers are still around. Maybe i can join 2 program into one eventually.. lets see what the future holds in the coming week

please save btb. but 1m isnt enough.
BitbaseGuardian

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

Investors stay focused.

Regards
Admin

Hi Yakov,

I am a believer of BitBase, your efforts and your intentions. The fact that you have revealed your identity speaks to the fact that you want to be honorable. There are very few people who do that. I have a lot of respect for you. I am one of the investors of the ICO and I have also gone on CoinExchange and bought additional coins to try help the coin.

After there was lot of selling pressure, I noticed that the price difference between CoinExchange and Bitbase internal exchange was significant, so I sold the coins in the Bitbase exchange and bought more on CoinExchange. I have over 8000 coins now that I have bought in CoinExchange and have moved it to my Bitbase wallet. I have put more orders to add to my positions this morning after hearing back from you, with an intention that this will help the coin. I will HODL it.

When I read your above message, I was disappointed with the decision that only 10% of total BTBc bought from CoinExchange are being honored. I and a few of my friends are buying BitBase and will HODL it since we believe in you and want to be with you in the future of this coin. Can you please reconsider your decision and give us full 1-1 swap between BTBc bought in CoinExchange and the new coin?

Regards,
NazimCyro.

Its quite impossible. As we have said the mining source leaked out and those miners holding a lot of BTBc, if we allow this to happen, those miners will have the chance to get hold of the new coins (that would be a lot) and that would be unfair for our real investors
pingrabazar01

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

Try to improve your presentation. It will help you seeking client's attention..

C
Finally C is!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: