Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
vergegod

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:15:49 AM

If you think dev will allow a 1:1 swap, then you must be living in a dream world.  Grin

Maybe you are one of those YOBIT miners  Angry

Youre not only wrong, but a sad and sorry human being. I bought at 3900 and 4300 sats and already lost 10x and probably paid more for the coin than you did. Others paid even much more. Give up 90% of your coins or basically STFU and stop attacking honest investors who tried to save this project.

1:1 swap is the only fair solution. I remain optimistic that the Dev will agree and the new project will have the best chance for success, for everyone including you sir. Good day.

Either you are completely dumb or refuse to accept the truth.

A 1:1 ratio swap would be like saying: "Hey yobit transfer your coins over and dump it here too" ultimately destroying the new coin. If you didn't know already, those scammers already made over 1 million dollars on this coin.

And you want to repeat the same with the new coin?

I can tell you right now with 100% certainty, a 1:1 swap will never happen. Enough said.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoangphulb

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:28:27 AM

can anybody tell me the pool bitbase
CrankyPete

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:34:23 AM

That seems a little harsh. It doesn't really actually say YoBit come over here and dump your coins.

What it says is I am sorry to my investors especially the ones that stuck with us. It says I am sorry yobit took advantage of you all and we as a business are willing to do something to make that right even though it is no fault of our own. It says we look after our investors 100%.

This will make the coin so solid and those concerned with dumping won't be able to succeed because it will be bought and sold on an internal exchange.

I agree that buying the coin on coinexchange if you already had an account with coins in it should be rewarded and not punished. Those people were obviously supporting the coin and not selling out in the scare market!
hoangphulb

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:40:04 AM

New pool

Ports:

Asics:          3507
Nicehash:    3508
Low diff:      3509

I frequently mine BTBC on your pool but it loses connection
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:46:29 AM

We will get our coins and our loan from Bitbase.io and Our coins in Windows QT wallet?
That is what it say on website and facebook.

I am confused though for the ICO Lasercoin.co and the website Lasercoin.io.

I think it is a very good idea to do a coin swap and start with fresh coin and marketing.

I hope it do not take to long to get everything organised so I can make a new loan with Laser as I was making good profit with my Bitbase Loan!

The new site and the marketing will fail when they do a unfair swap.
All investors will be harmed, if Yakov does not start doing things right and eliminate ALL problems at once with a 1:1 swap.
He will decide if he wants to do things right or face thousands of claims for offering a unfair swap to some investors for the same coin. Time will tell.. I hope that Yakov makes good decisions and does not end up being prosecuted for fraud like the owner of MT Gox.
vergegod

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:52:20 AM

That seems a little harsh. It doesn't really actually say YoBit come over here and dump your coins.

What it says is I am sorry to my investors especially the ones that stuck with us. It says I am sorry yobit took advantage of you all and we as a business are willing to do something to make that right even though it is no fault of our own. It says we look after our investors 100%.

This will make the coin so solid and those concerned with dumping won't be able to succeed because it will be bought and sold on an internal exchange.

I agree that buying the coin on coinexchange if you already had an account with coins in it should be rewarded and not punished. Those people were obviously supporting the coin and not selling out in the scare market!

What about this don't you get?

The miners mined the heck out of this coin, not even including those that are not on coinexchange.

If Yakov allows a 1:1 swap, that is the same thing as inviting the miners over again to dump on the new coin especially if it trades at $1 and above.

What don't you understand?  Huh
vergegod

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:54:40 AM

We will get our coins and our loan from Bitbase.io and Our coins in Windows QT wallet?
That is what it say on website and facebook.

I am confused though for the ICO Lasercoin.co and the website Lasercoin.io.

I think it is a very good idea to do a coin swap and start with fresh coin and marketing.

I hope it do not take to long to get everything organised so I can make a new loan with Laser as I was making good profit with my Bitbase Loan!

The new site and the marketing will fail when they do a unfair swap.
All investors will be harmed, if Yakov does not start doing things right and eliminate ALL problems at once with a 1:1 swap.
He will decide if he wants to do things right or face thousands of claims for offering a unfair swap to some investors for the same coin. Time will tell.. I hope that Yakov makes good decisions and does not end up being prosecuted for fraud like the owner of MT Gox.

Right lets prosecute YAKOV for trying to help us. ..  instead of the scammers YOBIT that destroyed the coin.

We are lucky YAKOV is still here and didn't give up on the project. Even If he did, good luck trying to prosecute him.

If he didn't care about the project at all, he would just let bitbase continue to trade at .10 cents as more miners dump. Is this what u want?

So plz SHH. .  and let him work.

About time you face the facts.  Shocked
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

The miners mined the heck out of this coin, not even including those that are not on coinexchange.

If Yakov allows a 1:1 swap, that is the same thing as inviting the miners over again to dump on the new coin especially if it trades at $1 and above.

I wonder how much you are worried about whether or not the miners throw their coins or that they do it ... I think your logic does not work well. Suppose the miners have 1 million coins, what would be supposedly mined at some point. Tell me, how does it affect you ...?  That someone has bought more expensive or cheaper than you .. that affects you..? You have the coins for which you paid at the market price at which you bought them.
That by a mistake of Yakov to deliver the source code someone used them and mine a little more does not change the nature of the coin. Yakov must take care of that loss for his negligence, no the investors that bought in ICO or Coinexchange.  Who is currently at fault for not having blocked the deposit wallet in coinexchange and allowing the alleged miners to continue depositing until right now...
There are really supposed miners or is Yakov selling his coins?
Why not offer a swap for the new coin of 5:1 for everyone and reduce the number of coins ..? What gives you more rights than those investors who paid more than you in coinexchange? 
That makes you think that you are better than the others and that yours BTC is worth more than the BTC that the investors who bought in coinexchange.
I really do not understand your logic and with that selfish thought, if a fair and egalitarian swap is not made, the new site will never work because it will continue dragging problems...
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:25:39 AM

If there is a 1:1 swap the price will be crashed again thanks to YoBit (you can bet they are mining still), and everyone will lose...

If there is less than 1:1 swap, Yobit will lose some ability to dump/crash coins and only some people lose... Including myself.

I vote less than 1:1 swap for the long term benefit of the entire platform, and short term loss to CE.io traders.... Including myself
jarredjazz

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:29:12 AM

Sorry to bother whoever replies to this but I have not had the time or energy to keep up to date with proceedings here.  At last point I had 1600BTBc on the bitbase webpage which I can no longer access.   Can someone please confirm that this is ok and at some point I will hopefully receive these back on the new webpage in the new coin Huh   
vergegod

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

Sorry to bother whoever replies to this but I have not had the time or energy to keep up to date with proceedings here.  At last point I had 1600BTBc on the bitbase webpage which I can no longer access.   Can someone please confirm that this is ok and at some point I will hopefully receive these back on the new webpage in the new coin Huh   

Your coins will be transferred to the new website when YAKOV says its ready. You will be fine  Wink
vergegod

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:35:35 AM

If there is a 1:1 swap the price will be crashed again thanks to YoBit (you can bet they are mining still), and everyone will lose...

If there is less than 1:1 swap, Yobit will lose some ability to dump/crash coins and only some people lose... Including myself.

I vote less than 1:1 swap for the long term benefit of the entire platform, and short term loss to CE.io traders.... Including myself

Finally someone that sees the truth and understands.

Others just want to see what they want to see, ignoring the truth that a 1:1 swap will ultimately crash the coin again.
jarredjazz

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:36:34 AM

Your coins will be transferred to the new website when YAKOV says its ready. You will be fine  Wink

I appreciate the response thank you very much.   
CrankyPete

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:40:34 AM

I think you are a little confused verge. The price of BTBc in the very first big sales was 0.02 USD. The price actually hasn't dropped below that price to begin with so none of those investors lost anything.
If you purchased very early in the ICO you paid 20c per Btbc so you have already lost because of the mine and the early bonus buys. Now if the Bitbase site was not accepting deposits and you wanted to protect your position the only way to do so was to buy on coinexchange.
The fact that there were miners and that was not told to investors before our funds were unlocked. The only people who have lost are the ones that purchased during ICO after the bonus packages which was me for one. Any of those investors should get 1 to 1 swap for any coins they have purchased regardless of where they purchased them because they were A. Protecting their investment which had taken a massive dip B. Having faith in the devs and the system that the coin would come back. C. Waiting on the Bitbase website to give them a wallet address to transfer the coins to.

They then left us a message with a windows wallet to download so I have transferred all the coins I have outside the system into that wallet ready for the fork / coin transfer.

I'm not sure if you are in support of BitBase / Laser or not but the solution is not to rip off some investors and not others. Controlling through an internal exchange is much easier. Even if you swap all the coins your not looking for the people that have 20k coins because people got that many at ICO anyway. You find the accounts that want to swap millions of coins!

CrankyPete

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:46:51 AM

Seriously what you are saying is like someone stole a car from the dealership so now all the remaining cars will go up in price and the guy that had purchased the stolen one well he just loses. The only person that actually wins in that situation is the Dealership and the person that stole the car. So your solution is to reward devs for releasing the code early and reward Yobit who stole the code. I don't get the logic in this?
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:48:51 AM

Finally someone that sees the truth and understands.

Others just want to see what they want to see, ignoring the truth that a 1:1 swap will ultimately crash the coin again.
It's okay for you 10:1 for everybody including you?
vergegod

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:52:29 AM

I think you are a little confused verge. The price of BTBc in the very first big sales was 0.02 USD. The price actually hasn't dropped below that price to begin with so none of those investors lost anything.
If you purchased very early in the ICO you paid 20c per Btbc so you have already lost because of the mine and the early bonus buys. Now if the Bitbase site was not accepting deposits and you wanted to protect your position the only way to do so was to buy on coinexchange.
The fact that there were miners and that was not told to investors before our funds were unlocked. The only people who have lost are the ones that purchased during ICO after the bonus packages which was me for one. Any of those investors should get 1 to 1 swap for any coins they have purchased regardless of where they purchased them because they were A. Protecting their investment which had taken a massive dip B. Having faith in the devs and the system that the coin would come back. C. Waiting on the Bitbase website to give them a wallet address to transfer the coins to.

They then left us a message with a windows wallet to download so I have transferred all the coins I have outside the system into that wallet ready for the fork / coin transfer.

I'm not sure if you are in support of BitBase / Laser or not but the solution is not to rip off some investors and not others. Controlling through an internal exchange is much easier. Even if you swap all the coins your not looking for the people that have 20k coins because people got that many at ICO anyway. You find the accounts that want to swap millions of coins!

You know, YAKOV stated the price will be determined by the market.

You know what, YAKOV shouldn't have made the effort to create a new coin.

He should leave it as is so as more miners mine and dump their coins and as you see the value of bitbase dwindle further, you will start to appreciate what YAKOV is doing.

He didn't have to create a new coin. . . just so u know. But here people are again, complaining.

This reminds of me of when he did FORCED LENDING AT $1.3O and people called him a scammer. So he removed FORCED LENDING and people started crying as the price dropped.

He can't plz eveyone and unfortunately 1:1 won't be possible. Plz get over it.
gtrader

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:57:53 AM

Hello,

YAKOV I know your busy but please respond.

Has there been any update yet for those of us who had pending BTC and ETH withdraws on bitbase.io? If I understand correctly those of us who had BTB on bitbase.io will have those coins transferred over the new site. What about the BTC and ETH that were also in our account, or the BTC and ETH that were stuck in pending withdraw?

I fully supported bitbase and want to do the same with lasercoin, but if I loose the money I had in pending withdraws I can't put my money and support behind lasercoin.

Also, I'm holding BTB in the Qt wallet. Will there be a snapshot of the balance or will I have to trade those coins in for the new laser coin?

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:08:12 AM

He should leave it as is so as more miners mine and dump their coins and as you see the value of bitbase dwindle further, you will start to appreciate what YAKOV is doing.

He didn't have to create a new coin. . . just so u know. But here people are again, complaining.

This reminds of me of when he did FORCED LENDING AT $1.3O and people called him a scammer. So he removed FORCED LENDING and people started crying as the price dropped.

When explaining a story, make reference to what really happened, do not modify it to try to make Yakov a good guy. I have already begun to think that you are Yakov with a fake account.
When Yakov forced everyone to lend at 1.30 it was because at that time $ 1.30 was the minimum price of the token in the internal exchange.
The tokens had started to go out to coinexchange because there their value was much higher. After he made the bad decision to make Lock in lending to everybody in the bitbase platform. The investors that had tokens in  coinexchange, when they heard this news got scared and started to sell quickly, what made the price fall completely. Then, when he saw that he would have to pay lending to all the users for a value of 1.30 and in the exchange the coin was already at $ 0.25, he freed all the accounts that he had locked in his way and so he did not have to pay anything. That is the real story.
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:17:11 AM

What don't you understand?  Huh

When explaining a story, make reference to what really happened, do not modify it to try to make Yakov a good guy. I have already begun to think that you are Yakov with a fake account.
When Yakov forced everyone to lend at 1.30 it was because at that time $ 1.30 was the minimum price of the token in the internal exchange.
The tokens had started to go out to coinexchange because there their value was much higher. After he made the bad decision to make Lock in lending to everybody in the bitbase platform. The investors that had tokens in  coinexchange, when they heard this news got scared and started to sell quickly, what made the price fall completely. Then, when he saw that he would have to pay lending to all the users for a value of 1.30 and in the exchange the coin was already at $ 0.25, he freed all the accounts that he had locked in his way and so he did not have to pay anything. That is the real story.

...so... you were sitting beside Yakov the whole time?.....because if you were not... this is pure conjecture.

He could just walk away without trying to fix the issue,but has not. And everyone would have a total loss. Is this what you want?
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: