Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4509 times)
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

Sell it or your patience will be your favorite weather.Wait a market price again.Bitcoin will be unstable in nature and its market value does not deflation such changes that would be surprising.Hopefully it may be more expensive in the future to hold you well.
Bitcoin is slowly dropping sad to say most users are in panic mode to sell their coins. Holding bitcoin can be your favorite things to do when you invest your money. Yes an unstable rate so better we should hold for a while because by doing this we can get benefits on it.
Mind you, the of crypto currency trading to sell and hold your capital once you like your current profit. Meanwhile, the capital kept and hold is meant for another buying opportunity.
Its not everyone that panic sell.
No, you should have to think several times before making decisions on your temporary panic emotion, bitcoin value is now very low and if you sell it at this current value then maybe you already have 50% loses with reference of your investment. As for me i prefer to gamble on holding my bitcoin as i have a big trust of this king coin to pump up its value sooner or later, because for me i will never sell at unprofitable value.
Yes I agree on that maybe we should hold our bitcoin if it is now slowly dropping,because I believe that after a huge dump the next is a huge pump. Because of we do searching from the past few years we can really see that the bitcoin price is really unstable and we can really also see it's high volatility that is really always happening until now, we are really experiencing this thing same as the past, so then we don't have to be ignorance on this bitcoin price.
it's true dev, if you sell your bitcoin now you will not get profit, it would be better you hold and let bitcoin pump again. than you regret when bitcoin skyrocketed.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.
All will depends on when you buy your bitcoin that is currently in your position because no rational human will advise you to sell now if you bought your Bitcoin when its value was above $10,000 because you will end up selling at lost . So, the ball in your court.
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

dont be afraid about dips be strong dont do panic sell market is consolidating prices for higher moves we can see pump coming soon in june year end prediction for bitcoin is 30000 dollars
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

What the silly question is this. Already price are dropped if you sell it obviously you will face huge loss right, then why are you asking other suggesions. Every one may suggest you their different opinion.
 But think in yourself and make good decision. Basic knowledge of trading is buy for low and sell it high. So dont panic about bitcoin dump. Just keep hold until the price are bump.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

Better to HODL your coins since it is dropping then buy some more if you have enough fiat money. I know we're all afraid of investing something without knowing what will happen in the future but we just have to trust our instinct that positive results may happen at end of year 2018.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

Better to HODL your coins since it is dropping then buy some more if you have enough fiat money. I know we're all afraid of investing something without knowing what will happen in the future but we just have to trust our instinct that positive results may happen at end of year 2018.
What institution are you talking about? To date, there is a lot of leprosy about Bitcoin's future prospects, but not all of them are true. New investors were disappointed in Bitcoin and dissatisfied with the fact that they invested their money at a much higher price for Bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

What institution are you talking about? To date, there is a lot of leprosy about Bitcoin's future prospects, but not all of them are true. New investors were disappointed in Bitcoin and dissatisfied with the fact that they invested their money at a much higher price for Bitcoin.

Well in time, their high investment price may reap very good dividends for them if they can hold out this storm. Though most of those you're talking about are the people who bought in above 10k. Of course you'll be disappointed when you see your investments sliced by more than half

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Definitely not, you'll end up losing a large sum of money. It's probably one of the worst periods to sell any BTC you are holding. I'd wait a few months if I were you, depending on how much you are holding. Trading is at its finest at the moment, you could use your funds to trade, if you are into risk.

I suspect that the happiest people here will be the most patient guys that did not give up and did not sell their Bitcoins, especially when BTC was on the bottom. Crypto should grow.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

I truely think that now is the best time to buy bitcoin as an investment because it has a lesser value thereforeyou can buy it at lesser capital for your investment. For those who are investors already it is best to hold.

At least, this is not the best time to sell it. If Bitcoin is falling down, why should you get rid of it? You will be a loser. Simply hold BTC or even buy it.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

I truely think that now is the best time to buy bitcoin as an investment because it has a lesser value thereforeyou can buy it at lesser capital for your investment. For those who are investors already it is best to hold.

At least, this is not the best time to sell it. If Bitcoin is falling down, why should you get rid of it? You will be a loser. Simply hold BTC or even buy it.
It seems to me that it's impossible to sell unequivocally, But if there are extra funds that are not terrible to invest, then it's better to drink Bitcoin today and wait for a good growth. And growth will be unequivocal, because we have already seen in 2017, What prospects can be.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:17:42 AM

I think its a bad idea to sell at this moment. If you look at the bitcoin price, its really going downwards but that doesn't mean that you need to sell your coin to minimize your loses. What you need to do is to calm down and hodl. Panic selling will just make you lose more money. Try hodling for another month or two and see how it goes. It will be better if you can wait for December 2018 were bitcoin is expected to increase.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

Sell it or your patience will be your favorite weather.Wait a market price again.Bitcoin will be unstable in nature and its market value does not deflation such changes that would be surprising.Hopefully it may be more expensive in the future to hold you well.
Bitcoin is slowly dropping sad to say most users are in panic mode to sell their coins. Holding bitcoin can be your favorite things to do when you invest your money. Yes an unstable rate so better we should hold for a while because by doing this we can get benefits on it.
Mind you, the law of crypto currency trading is to sell and hold your capital once you like your current profit. Meanwhile, the capital kept and hold is meant for another buying opportunity.

I hope the guy did not sell his Bitcoins that time. If he did it, he would be the greatest loser. As for today's situation, I will not sell the cryptocurrency as well.
chel0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

Mind you, the law of crypto currency trading is to sell and hold your capital once you like your current profit. Meanwhile, the capital kept and hold is meant for another buying opportunity.

I hope the guy did not sell his Bitcoins that time. If he did it, he would be the greatest loser. As for today's situation, I will not sell the cryptocurrency as well.
Yes you are absolutely correct Sir. Selling bitcoin is not a favorable option today. I think it is best to think the opposite side by buying some more coins if can afford then as usual hold and wait for the right time to sell.
predictors

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

it is your decision solely, because for me and my own opinion it is better to hold first because nit is normal that bitcoin value was decreasing that was we called fluctuation and the value was not stable  so that don't be afraid if you see the value was decreasing and its normal so that for me i just want to hold free because i know one of this day the value was rising again like before
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:04:01 PM

No you should not sell your coins .Nodoubt prices are dropping but it does not mean that it will keep on dropping in future also.Just stay calm and apply your intelligence .Don't sell your coins because  it will not give you any profit . Just wait for the right time.Think positively and keep on holding your coins. Only sell when you feel that you will get alot more as compared to the amount at which you purchased them.Patience is all you need to show now.Don't give importance to the negative things which people are saying about bitcoin.Believe in bitcoin all is what is need to say.
arctic circle

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

Hold on until January, prices will rise again.Because of this month the bitcoin price will drop in ..You better buy again .. And January you will get a profit .. Don't lose money.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

Much better to hold than to sell now. And also it's much better to buy more because it's affordable.  If you have huge of btc you can  invest it to some legit coin in the market so you can earn more money.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: