Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 12:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why many ico launch with ETH ?  (Read 20269 times)
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

I think it is due to the popularity of the ICO running on the Ethereum platform. In addition Ethereum is also a large electronic currency, it has a large trading volume, and is listed on most Exchange

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 08:32:59 AM by suryasuryo00

ETH is another one popular coins with smart contract system, if you ask ETH GAS is really expensive when launch ico and make distribution, it's more cheap then launch own coins system. The team of ICO promote their project it should make a profit and when the project is touch a hardcap but many project touch their project and the team just run away.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

Anyway, so far, all comes down to the dollar! For the crypto, the victory over the papers is still ahead Undecided
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

maybe because the eth blockchain is faster than other coins, there are a lot of projects that choose eth, but not a few ICOs have their own wallets.
and I think it's very easy to make erc20 tokens on the eth platform.

bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.
Ethereum is very popular and the cost of a smart contract is low, so i think that many icos use ethereum as a platform.
But there are other good platforms that could be used for an ico, but unfortunately, these are not often used.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
BurgerCash

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

and why not as i consider ethereum as one of the most stable cryptocurrency and it has already shown what it can do and bring here
True.
It's a questionable investment, especially considering how ICO startups are more than willing to dump it.
But it's a solid project with amazing fundamentals. Can't wait for mass adoption of Raiden and the likes

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

Ethereum is indeed the main platform and is widely used because it is easy and also many people understand it. and also in terms of the community it is quite large when it wants to provide information on a project
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.

Because I think the Ethereum network is the only way they could make a lot of useless coins to make a lot of people invest and scam them, but not all of them.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

I think it was because of the fact that it was famous back then and its ease of use. Maybe the technology underlying in it but I can't comment much about it with not much understanding.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Why? because in my opinion the product from ethereum coin (ETH) is the ERC20 smart contract. is a smart contract that is very easy to use in crypto currency transactions so many ICOs are launching with ETH
Aeny France

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:09:58 PM

• Ethereum is a truly decentralized public blockchain infrastructure chain
  • Ethereum is based on a language that is fully based on a Turing system.
  • ETH is a program that allows multiple execution states using smart contracts.
  • Need not worry about liquidity
  • Ethereum’s “Greedy Heaviest Observed Subtree” (GHOST) protocol enables faster block creation times without conciliation blockchain security.

These are the reason many ICO launch with ETH.

Does anyone launch the ICO on Ethereum?

Get a free consultation in whatsApp or Mail them at hello@icoclone.com

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:38:36 PM

In fact, everything is pretty simple. This is because the possibility of crowdsails is already built into the Ethereum network. You can learn more about this by clicking on this link: https://ethereum.org/crowdsale
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:58:42 PM

First, it is because ETH is the most popular currency, and it has a large trading volume. Second, ETH is the most popular platform for projects to launch an ICO.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:04:15 PM

Because Ethereum is the most stable crypto currency with small transaction fees. Furthermore everybody has an easy access to Ethereum and in the most cases a new ICO is based on Ethereums blockchain.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:30:30 PM

Ethereum in this generation really build and established a big community in this forum. I remembered when Ethereum was starting or beginner, its value when I first saw it was 0.01BTC and now 0.0324BTC but when 2017 came it went up to 0.1BTC almost each Eth. Eth so far has a good plan in the future for the Eth holders, and besides it has a big difference also into bitcoin. It is because Ethereum was a utility token while Bitcoin is not.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:35:25 PM

There are actually a lot of examples, but there are even more reasons not to run on ETH, so I would probably advise not to even look at other projects, because it seems to me that they are by and large meaningless.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:48:50 PM

Because I think the Ethereum network is the only way they could make a lot of useless coins to make a lot of people invest and scam them, but not all of them.

Ethereum platform has been the playing ground of many scammers out there.
They can easily create a token in just an hour as compared to creating an altcoin.
And then afterwards, hold an ICO with the main intention of grabbing cash from gullible users.
But of course, there are few projects that are still worthy to look at.
You just need to put an effort of studying them.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:46:08 PM

I think a lot of ICOs choose the ETH blockchain for their project is because it easy to use, it is very popular with a large user base which is a good marketing strategy, it also has great features most noticeably the smart contracts and the ETH platform is also decentralized.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:47:53 PM

I believe that many ICO used Ethereum only because it is easier to work with It, besides, many fraudulent ICO choose the Ethereum platform, since there are no restrictions, rules for creating a new token and launching your project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:38:46 PM

I think the thing is that Ethereum is the most popular and familiar platform. But it is possible that there are other platforms that are in some ways superior to Ethereum. What the true reason is unknown.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: