Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why many ico launch with ETH ?  (Read 20229 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:27:04 PM

I guess ethereum platform is very easy to launch a project compare to other platform if that is what you mean,ethereum has made it easy for anyone to launch a project at any time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:32:29 PM

Not only with ETH,because BNB is increasing in price as well. BNB is a new payment method for ICOs , look at bittorrent.
Fetch ai is next one ICO with such approach.
tinkerr99

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:33:47 PM

Because Ethereum is the most promising coin for today and people have more confidence in it than in other altcoins. Well, also because why invent something else, if it works.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:35:11 PM

Ethereum as a platform has made things simple for developer to launch a project within the shortest period of time and I guess that is one of the reason why most ICO are launch in ETH.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:35:33 PM

I guess ethereum platform is very easy to launch a project compare to other platform if that is what you mean,ethereum has made it easy for anyone to launch a project at any time.

That's not true, for example waves is much more easier than Ethereum and even cheap. The main point why most projects pick up Etheuem over the others is because of its popularity, reputation without forgetting there was a big hype that ethereum could end up superpass bitcoin in some point in future which is unlikely to happen now.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:36:35 PM

IMO, one main factor is because the smart contract feature in ETH make it easy to distribution ICO tokens to investors. There are a few coins offering smart contract features such as waves, tron and counterparty. However, I think most ICO is launched in ETH because there are a huge ETH user base.

They introduced the concept of smart contract first, from which the idea of creating ICOs. With ICO always profitable at the time, it attracted many people who made everyone want to create their own ETH wallet. I think so
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:37:46 PM

As of now, this the most trustable platform. Others may come and move forward but it will take ages before it happens.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:54:13 PM

because ethereum has the advantage of being a smart contract that makes ICOs interested in using this method. ethereum payments are also easy and fast, but it also takes a small transfer fee.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:12:45 PM

That's not true, for example waves is much more easier than Ethereum and even cheap. The main point why most projects pick up Etheuem over the others is because of its popularity, reputation without forgetting there was a big hype that ethereum could end up superpass bitcoin in some point in future which is unlikely to happen now.
Ethereum has really gained great popularity, and it is more popular than the same Waves, but this is not casual, and I think this is well deserved. the only problem is that many projects accepted ETH when conducting an ICO, now some of them sell eth , which affects the price reduction.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:33:23 PM

As of now, this the most trustable platform. Others may come and move forward but it will take ages before it happens.
trustable abs easy to make your own contract with your rules and emission.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:48:16 PM

Because Ethereum is a leader in this field and so far project developers prefer It instead of other, although not less good platforms.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:27:53 PM

There are ICOs that still take other coins,but the most common is ETH.
I just tried to ask myself a personal question, in order tone able to answer this question and I said.
Why do I always like dealing with ETH rather than btc.
There are couple of reasons:
First, the transaction speed per second is a factor. You can easily transfer ETH about and still maintain the standard.
Then it seems to be easier to handle and the cost of transaction is low.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:31:51 PM

Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.
Most ICO projects choose Ethereum's Blockchain platform to develop their tokens, so this is also a reason to accept ETH as a popular payment gateway. Special. Most people initially own ETH or BTC so accepting ETH is also an optimal choice.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:37:47 PM

Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.

Because they are fast you can send Eth payment for only a cent and it will confirm within 20 minutes this is one of the cheapest and it's easy to create a wallet, no need to download the whole blockchain, all you need is a private key, very ideal for a payment gateway.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:40:31 PM

I still don't know why everybody is rushing to use ETH. I would have love a situation whereby other platforms are tested such as Waves or NEO.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:44:25 PM

ETH is a promising coin and it has high potential to in its growth. And that's why most of the project has come with ETH.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:32:35 AM

Many ICO projects choose ETH platform because it is very popular, many people know and use it. Beside that, source code of ETH is free for Dapps run on it

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:59:37 AM

Perhaps everything is because creating a contract in Ethereum is a lot easier than another platform, and also Ethereum is a well known Coins that many people has the hang of it in their wallet.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:11:24 AM

There might be several reasons why developers choose Ethereum blockchain as one of their main blockchain for their ico it might be because it is user friendly and it's easy to create and utilize compared to some other platforms, but one thing is for sure, compared to some others Ethereum is widely used and there are millions of users in it, the more the users and community support in it, the more the investors could easily obtained funds used to purchased an ico token.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:14:00 AM

Perhaps everything is because creating a contract in Ethereum is a lot easier than another platform, and also Ethereum is a well known Coins that many people has the hang of it in their wallet.
I agree with you, there are many ICOs projects be built on ethereum blockchain because it is first platform which offered to be used for smart contract and decentralize application dapps and the other reason is capitalization of marketcap ethereum is big, but the problem on ethereum blockchain is slow transaction processing and today there are many ICOs projects switch from ethereum blockchain to EOS blockchain because EOS is faster than ethereum we can check on here https://blocktivity.info/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: