Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60628 times)
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

my thoughts are actually right, ECA is indeed one of the culprit of this CONSmarkets SCAM. when i bought ECA it was 2 satoshi's each.

then together with CONSmarkets, they pumped ECA  til 50+ satoshi's and suddenly dissapeard.

they even release a statement that they will rebrand and release a whitepaper so that it will appear that ECA will comeback and ruin other exchanges but they actually dont. they actually sold those extra ECA's that was pumped and kept all our btc's altogether.

the media must know of this CONSmarkets + ECA scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

my thoughts are actually right, ECA is indeed one of the culprit of this CONSmarkets SCAM. when i bought ECA it was 2 satoshi's each.

then together with CONSmarkets, they pumped ECA  til 50+ satoshi's and suddenly dissapeard.

they even release a statement that they will rebrand and release a whitepaper so that it will appear that ECA will comeback and ruin other exchanges but they actually dont. they actually sold those extra ECA's that was pumped and kept all our btc's altogether.

That we don't know if ECA was working with consmarket to scam people.
For sure ECA was and is overvalued as it offers nothing more in comparison to thousands of other similar coins.
Besides, project was almost dead and someone pick it up and used to make profit.
With supply of coins ECA generated, there was nothing to back the valuation.

However, no direct connection between ECA and consmarket is visible, except the fact that consmarkets stopped operations same time ECA was spinning.
FoundationOfMind

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

then together with CONSmarkets, they pumped ECA  til 50+ satoshi's and suddenly dissapeard.

For sure ECA was and is overvalued as it offers nothing more in comparison to thousands of other similar coins.
Besides, project was almost dead and someone pick it up and used to make profit.

However, no direct connection between ECA and consmarket is visible, except the fact that consmarkets stopped operations same time ECA was spinning.
There is enough evidence on why cm and eca are the same people.
What do you mean by "direct connection". Do you need a personal letter from one of the eca/cm scammers saying that they are indeed a fraud?

qf3l3k

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

then together with CONSmarkets, they pumped ECA  til 50+ satoshi's and suddenly dissapeard.

There is  enough evidence on why cm and eca are the same people.
What do you mean by "direct connection". Do you need a personal letter from one of the eca/cm scammers saying that they are indeed a fraud?

haha Cheesy nah.. no need for personal letter Smiley
I lost some money on consmarkets as well, but from facts I know of, I can only speculate about potential connection between ECA and CM.
Btw.. if they are same people we have them publicly revealed on ECA website.
Unless they used someone else names and photos there.
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

I doubt the SEC would do much internationally unless they teamed up with the FBI but even then what authority does SEC have?  This seems more like an FBI, Interpol and other internet crime type of activity. 

I still can't believe the sociopathic and just outright lunacy of this departure.  This really adds to the various dimensions of internet crime.  We are witnessing vandalism of ideals and the steady erosion of cryptocurrency legitimacy as these crimes continue to happen.  Billions lost to theft in 2017 and 2018 alone not to mention all the other thefts. 

I think these guys started off legit and then have come to the realization that they have done too much damage to ever even come back and I think they are probably simply hiding now.

Electra has begun gathering skilled individuals and Devs/Admin from all communities to start up a legal campaign. You watch, there will be another coordinated FUD attack to try and bring this to a grinding halt.

I make this analysis based on their news posts.  3-weeks and nothing in their "news" which is where they told us to look for future updates is pretty obvious. 

They should just take the website down instead of teasing us any further.  Why would anyone be so cruel as to torture us for so long?  "If" they ever are held accountable for this epic failure I can imagine a judge looking at their handling of this and it wouldn't be a pleasant sentencing. 

Could they somehow still recover?  I mean, if the website is restored would people drop the charges or would it even be too late for that?  IDK... it's just ridiculous to keep the website up this long with the chat box open for people to go on chatting about how awful this is.  I've seen other exchanges at least take the website down and replace with simple message stating that maintenance is ongoing.  To leave it like this is just cruel.

This is not a mental therapy session. Your feelings is the last thing scammers care about.
And no, at this point it should be obvious that cm was a planned fraud.

"Planned"?? Really?  I mean okay I guess... but still this has to be the most erratic and poorly planned plan of any plan ever imagined.  lf it didn't suck so bad and cost so much real money it would be funny.

Not sure if so badly planned. Look how long they kept people away from thinking about reporting case to authorities. Other scams fold operation with in 24 hours and was obvious it was scam. Consmarkets made scammed people into idiots defending them. Just read historical entries on this forum. Besides, they did trial run in September by bringing services down.. so they knew what to expect from people and how to play them.
In my opinion well organized and it showed how stupid people are.

People aren't that hard to play when they invest on speculation. Just manipulate the price, start a smear campaign and voilà - the desired result.

Look at the people claiming they know where Coinsmarkets devs are situated. They know exactly how reluctant people are to DYOR and use it to their advantage. People lose their minds over things before they even dig through the available information.

So far there has been absolutely ZERO evidence to say this is a scam. Coinsmarkets incompetence definitely warrants a lawsuit but there's no way they're scamming anyone. The exchange address hasn't moved any money outside of it and anyone claiming otherwise is an outright liar or skewing the factual information provided. This has been proven time and time again with the every last bit of FUD getting posted on this thread.

Imho someone sees Electra as a threat to their business model and they have every right to be scared of them - their very existence threatens obsolescence to the central banking system.

The ECA Admins and Overseers have begun gathering skilled individuals and Admin/Devs from the other coins for a legal campaign. Watch the coordinated FUD attacks try to derail the conversation and accuse Electra of everything they can think of in order to bring it to a grinding halt.

All those "claims" from people that they know situation, all made up. Also, making up explanations how long it takes to fix server(s). Just poor stories to pretend everything will be fine.
Don't know if ECA was part of CM failure/scam or not, but it might look like that. Depends from which perspective you look at this.
If CM is scam or not.. well.. for now I'd say it looks like. No communication from team (you can't really consider those poor one liners with typos as communication), domain moved to different registrar, servers behind cloudflare balancer are down, withdraw.php intentionaly removed from server, fake address submitted to registrar for domain registration.
For me that is enough to say.. yes.. it is scam.
Usually if there is failure you have team (even if they are idiots) standing up and communication.
Sure, might not be orchestrated from the beginning, but still, looks like scam, even if it happened by accident.

That`s shit, 2 of the servers behind the cloudflare still up and they are fixed completely, also the other 3 servers were up till last week but they had some issue (socket errors) and they took them down to fix them I`m sure about that ..
and also that`s shit about cooperation between eca and cm, there are lot of coins that they pumperd in december like colx, xp, mue and ....., I think you believe they are scammers too and they were together with cm ?!!!
eca is trading by some more exchangers after cm, you can check them on cmc too !

just don`t say anything that you have on your mind, that`s not true ..
qf3l3k

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:20:06 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 05:32:22 PM by qf3l3k

I doubt the SEC would do much internationally unless they teamed up with the FBI but even then what authority does SEC have?  This seems more like an FBI, Interpol and other internet crime type of activity.  

I still can't believe the sociopathic and just outright lunacy of this departure.  This really adds to the various dimensions of internet crime.  We are witnessing vandalism of ideals and the steady erosion of cryptocurrency legitimacy as these crimes continue to happen.  Billions lost to theft in 2017 and 2018 alone not to mention all the other thefts.  

I think these guys started off legit and then have come to the realization that they have done too much damage to ever even come back and I think they are probably simply hiding now.

Electra has begun gathering skilled individuals and Devs/Admin from all communities to start up a legal campaign. You watch, there will be another coordinated FUD attack to try and bring this to a grinding halt.

I make this analysis based on their news posts.  3-weeks and nothing in their "news" which is where they told us to look for future updates is pretty obvious.  

They should just take the website down instead of teasing us any further.  Why would anyone be so cruel as to torture us for so long?  "If" they ever are held accountable for this epic failure I can imagine a judge looking at their handling of this and it wouldn't be a pleasant sentencing.  

Could they somehow still recover?  I mean, if the website is restored would people drop the charges or would it even be too late for that?  IDK... it's just ridiculous to keep the website up this long with the chat box open for people to go on chatting about how awful this is.  I've seen other exchanges at least take the website down and replace with simple message stating that maintenance is ongoing.  To leave it like this is just cruel.

This is not a mental therapy session. Your feelings is the last thing scammers care about.
And no, at this point it should be obvious that cm was a planned fraud.

"Planned"?? Really?  I mean okay I guess... but still this has to be the most erratic and poorly planned plan of any plan ever imagined.  lf it didn't suck so bad and cost so much real money it would be funny.

Not sure if so badly planned. Look how long they kept people away from thinking about reporting case to authorities. Other scams fold operation with in 24 hours and was obvious it was scam. Consmarkets made scammed people into idiots defending them. Just read historical entries on this forum. Besides, they did trial run in September by bringing services down.. so they knew what to expect from people and how to play them.
In my opinion well organized and it showed how stupid people are.

People aren't that hard to play when they invest on speculation. Just manipulate the price, start a smear campaign and voilà - the desired result.

Look at the people claiming they know where Coinsmarkets devs are situated. They know exactly how reluctant people are to DYOR and use it to their advantage. People lose their minds over things before they even dig through the available information.

So far there has been absolutely ZERO evidence to say this is a scam. Coinsmarkets incompetence definitely warrants a lawsuit but there's no way they're scamming anyone. The exchange address hasn't moved any money outside of it and anyone claiming otherwise is an outright liar or skewing the factual information provided. This has been proven time and time again with the every last bit of FUD getting posted on this thread.

Imho someone sees Electra as a threat to their business model and they have every right to be scared of them - their very existence threatens obsolescence to the central banking system.

The ECA Admins and Overseers have begun gathering skilled individuals and Admin/Devs from the other coins for a legal campaign. Watch the coordinated FUD attacks try to derail the conversation and accuse Electra of everything they can think of in order to bring it to a grinding halt.

All those "claims" from people that they know situation, all made up. Also, making up explanations how long it takes to fix server(s). Just poor stories to pretend everything will be fine.
Don't know if ECA was part of CM failure/scam or not, but it might look like that. Depends from which perspective you look at this.
If CM is scam or not.. well.. for now I'd say it looks like. No communication from team (you can't really consider those poor one liners with typos as communication), domain moved to different registrar, servers behind cloudflare balancer are down, withdraw.php intentionaly removed from server, fake address submitted to registrar for domain registration.
For me that is enough to say.. yes.. it is scam.
Usually if there is failure you have team (even if they are idiots) standing up and communication.
Sure, might not be orchestrated from the beginning, but still, looks like scam, even if it happened by accident.

That`s shit, 2 of the servers behind the cloudflare still up and they are fixed completely, also the other 3 servers were up till last week but they had some issue (socket errors) and they took them down to fix them I`m sure about that ..
and also that`s shit about cooperation between eca and cm, there are lot of coins that they pumperd in december like colx, xp, mue and ....., I think you believe they are scammers too and they were together with cm ?!!!
eca is trading by some more exchangers after cm, you can check them on cmc too !

just don`t say anything that you have on your mind, that`s not true ..

Servers are not fixed because withdraw.php is removed from them.
These are same servers as before... just probably rebooting.
Certificate is removed from site.
There is no communication from CM team.

Please provide source of your "sure" about anyone fixing servers Smiley

I told you some time ago you need to go to see mental doctor dude Smiley

and yes.. ECA is trading like lot of other shitcoins Smiley
Doesn't mean it has any real value.
Project roadmap is as generic as tones of other shitcoins out there.
Amount of supply of that coins makes no sense at all in comparison to what that project "offers".
Roadmap assumes.. wales for android, exchange, wallet for ios, exchange, wallet for something, exchange Cheesy
Where is value in it? Smiley

btw.. maybe you tell us why you defending CM so badly for months Smiley
I'm very interested why you becoming so abusive when someone says something wrong about CM or ECA.

Very strange behavior.

PS. Another super cool coin for you Smiley it is also on CMC and trades on exchanges Smiley https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo-gold/
mattcwu

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

I'm very interested why you becoming so abusive when someone says something wrong about CM or ECA.

Very strange behavior.

PS. Another super cool coin for you Smiley it is also on CMC and trades on exchanges Smiley https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo-gold/

[/quote]

The ECA team does not defend CM. CM lied to their customers. ECA does not lie to the community. The ECA community has no idea whether CM will be back or not.
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

the only thing worth understanding is that eca is a popular cryptocurrency, because there was no ico and the whole community which consists of ordinary people made their contribution, who money, who ability. Guys, eca is not an ico. It makes no sense to shit on eca. if you fuck up, it's your choice. I recently screwed up on bitcoin for$20,000.
qf3l3k

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

Very strange behavior.

The ECA team does not defend CM. CM lied to their customers. ECA does not lie to the community. The ECA community has no idea whether CM will be back or not.
[/quote]

I never said ECA is defending CM.
I was referring to individual who is becoming very abusive when it comes down to summarizing CM's activity.. or maybe lack of activity.

I want to know his motivation behind defending CM and source of claims that they fixing something.
So far no evidence provided by him, so I assume it is just super-frustrated dude, requiring medical attention.

And about ECA community... nobody here said ECA community was involved or connected to CM.
Only suggestions were that ECA team was connected with them, maybe, not community.
That's different.
Let's try to avoid over-interpretation.
qf3l3k

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

In general it is fascinating for me that same people defending CM for months.
Besides in their attempts to explain CM becoming aggressive and abusive.
That would drive to me conclusion they either went mental or must be connected to CM and making profit of scam.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

Anyone contacted cloudflare yet? If it's paid membership it can help to legal action.

https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

i hope those CONSmarkets team gets a heart attack, get terminally illed, or even get into a major accident for stealing our dear coins. for now, they're are pretty much offline and will never come back again. mark my words.
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

is this shit exchange still down? lol xD
this is bullshit..
BTCProFan

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

Hi,

if you send me contact about this owner of website coinsmarkets.com I promise all who has money to this shit website:
- 1BTC who send me correct info
- We will visit this person
- We will send money to all investors who has money on this shit site. If this money this scammer do not have anymore (we will tortured to death) All peoples who has coins on this site will get 30% more for each months.

I got a really good team who want visit this person. I have a lot of money on this shit site, so please send me contact. 1 BTC you will get if I will get correct contact and after will visit this scammer.

Who will send me correct contact it's anonymous. Send me on private message with all info. First person will get 1BTC, but only if will contact correct and after visit this person.

Now is 2 months, this scammer It's buying time because it's trading with our coins. But no problem, we will visit as well now is enought time for server.

I have a lot money and after deposit money then not possible withdrawal anymore on my local wallet.

Thank you for all info who send to me.

Regards
sols

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

Good morning Mr. Suleyman Omayoglu (Let's use real names shall we? Why hide behind an alias if you have nothing to hide?)

1. We decline your invite to join discord. We are interested in having a dialog on common grounds, free from censorship.  You keep using the word honesty, yet you are in charge of the most manipulative, censored, disinformativ, fact deprived organisation we have ever encountered.

2. One of our sources inform us that Eca was in touch with CM via email Q3 of 2017. We have print screens of Eca admins admitting this. This would be of great interest to the people that lost money in CM. Please provide this email in it's raw format so that we can investigate the senders IP address. If you do not comply with this request you are actively helping CM get away with a 50m$ theft. Provide this information within 1 week or we will be forced to expose the true identity Of MR. Electra01 which we recently acquired in the same way we found you Mr. Suleyman Omayoglu aka Sols. Everyone can be found.

3. Please inform your Eca cult members to stop posting disinformation in this forum thread. Or we will have to ramp up our efforts with similar tactics. Chinese troll farms are so cheap these days.

You have 1 Week or else we expose Mr. Electra01's Identity.

I dont think you know whats actually happening here zaxofem,

1.I literally havent used the name Suleyman my whole life, everyone in the world calls me sols, its just short for solomon, also I use my main email everywhere, I'm not hiding mate... also your one to talk, whats zaxofem short for? or is that your full name? xD

2. your sauces are off... I hope you didnt pay too much

3. I dont like where this is going... :S I'm not your enemy dude, I think you are directing your energy in the wrong place is all xD

I live a world away from coinsmarkets and am also a victim of it, I invited you to discord so we can have an open discussion, I happen to be most active on that platform, feel free to PM me in discord or open a voice chat, I am always available, and voice is just as uniquely identifiable as a face.

I share my information, there are hundreds of people that know my name and my affiliation with ECA, Ive shared my email, same email I use almost everywhere, I dunno why you feel so smart for "exposing" me, I dont make an active effort to hide or be noticed, I am just a random guy on the internet, I dunno what your about bro, just chill...

I would be happy if you could expose Electra01's identity, I have my suspicions though I couldnt know for sure, I would like to bet you cant and encourage you further Tongue
santaclaws66

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

Hi,

if you send me contact about this owner of website coinsmarkets.com I promise all who has money to this shit website:
- 1BTC who send me correct info
- We will visit this person
- We will send money to all investors who has money on this shit site. If this money this scammer do not have anymore (we will tortured to death) All peoples who has coins on this site will get 30% more for each months.

I got a really good team who want visit this person. I have a lot of money on this shit site, so please send me contact. 1 BTC you will get if I will get correct contact and after will visit this scammer.

Who will send me correct contact it's anonymous. Send me on private message with all info. First person will get 1BTC, but only if will contact correct and after visit this person.

Now is 2 months, this scammer It's buying time because it's trading with our coins. But no problem, we will visit as well now is enought time for server.

I have a lot money and after deposit money then not possible withdrawal anymore on my local wallet.

Thank you for all info who send to me.

Regards

This is what I'm talking about. I lost money on CM, and it makes me sick to see people defending ECA and CM after all of this. They obviously are on the run.
mattcwu

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

Good morning Mr. Suleyman Omayoglu (Let's use real names shall we? Why hide behind an alias if you have nothing to hide?)

1. We decline your invite to join discord. We are interested in having a dialog on common grounds, free from censorship.  You keep using the word honesty, yet you are in charge of the most manipulative, censored, disinformativ, fact deprived organisation we have ever encountered.

2. One of our sources inform us that Eca was in touch with CM via email Q3 of 2017. We have print screens of Eca admins admitting this. This would be of great interest to the people that lost money in CM. Please provide this email in it's raw format so that we can investigate the senders IP address. If you do not comply with this request you are actively helping CM get away with a 50m$ theft. Provide this information within 1 week or we will be forced to expose the true identity Of MR. Electra01 which we recently acquired in the same way we found you Mr. Suleyman Omayoglu aka Sols. Everyone can be found.

3. Please inform your Eca cult members to stop posting disinformation in this forum thread. Or we will have to ramp up our efforts with similar tactics. Chinese troll farms are so cheap these days.

1.I literally havent used the name Suleyman my whole life, everyone in the world calls me sols, its just short for solomon, also I use my main email everywhere, I'm not hiding mate... also your one to talk, whats zaxofem short for? or is that your full name? xD

3. I dont like where this is going... :S I'm not your enemy dude, I think you are directing your energy in the wrong place is all xD

I live a world away from coinsmarkets and am also a victim of it, I invited you to discord so we can have an open discussion, I happen to be most active on that platform, feel free to PM me in discord or open a voice chat, I am always available, and voice is just as uniquely identifiable as a face.

I share my information, there are hundreds of people that know my name and my affiliation with ECA, Ive shared my email, same email I use almost everywhere, I dunno why you feel so smart for "exposing" me, I dont make an active effort to hide or be noticed, I am just a random guy on the internet, I dunno what your about bro, just chill...

I would be happy if you could expose Electra01's identity, I have my suspicions though I couldnt know for sure, I would like to bet you cant and encourage you further Tongue

Ya, let's discuss this on ECA Discord, the most censored forum out there... That way, ECA supporters can spam nonsense why people are trying to have a real discussion. This forum is open and non-censored, just use that?
mattcwu

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

Shit like this witch hunt is the reason why coinsmarkets is taking such a long ass time to come back online.

1) People fudding coinsmarkets leads to

2) Gandi repossessing coinsmarkets.com which leads to

3) The Coinsmarkets team fighting several days to take back possession of coinsmarkets.com which leads to

4) The Coinsmarkets team spending several more days trying to find a more reasonable and secure web host that respects privacy (anonymousspeech - https://www.anonymousspeech.com/) which leads up to

5) The Coinsmarkets team having to reconfigure everything all fucking over again which will take several more days.

6) Also, guess what? You guys are bitching about how before the database was fixed and now it's corrupted again? Well, guess what, when switching web hosts, your database is at risk for corruption during the switch -

6a) "Key #4. Database: There’s risk where your database could be corrupted during the switch. For the ease of discussion we will focus on just WordPress in this point."

6b) Source: https://www.webhostingsecretrevealed.net/blog/web-hosting-guides/switching-web-host/

7) So what's the result? It'll take even more days for the database to be functional again.

Now let's do the math, I'll LOWBALL it all and say it should take no more than 2-3 BUSINESS days to fix the problems aforementioned.

i) coinsmarkets team fighting gandi for possession of the coinsmarkets.com domain (3 days)
ii) coinsmarkets team spends time researching for a webhost and finds one (2 days)
iii) coinsmarkets team now has to reconfigure their servers (2-3 days)
iv) coinsmarkets team now has to fix the database corruption that occurred DUE to the webhost switching (3-4 days)

Adding all of that up together, it appears to be anywhere from 10-12 BUSINESS days, so when you include waiting for Saturday & Sunday to pass, it's more like 14-16 days of wasted time.

I'm also sure I missed a few spots, but in any case, let that sink in for you guys. If it weren't for us fucking with Gandi:

a) coinsmarkets.com wouldn't have been repossessed
b) coinsmarkets team wouldn't have had to find another, more reliable webhost
c) coinsmarkets team wouldn't have had to reconfigure their servers FOR the new webhost
d) coinsmarkets team wouldn't have had to fix database corruption (which they fixed for Gandi) FOR the new webhost (anonymousspeech)

That's the summary of all of this. You are your own worst enemy. I completely agree that coinsmarkets sucked ass at fucking communicating, but now you have to realize that we shot ourselves in the foot by playing with fire. We could've just waited patiently and everything would've been done by late/end of January. Instead, we're now approaching mid-February and it might take a little while longer.

At the very minimum we've cost the team 2 whole weeks' worth of time...But considering how inefficient and small the coinsmarkets team is, a more realistic expectation is to take the amount of time wasted and add another week to it, so 3 weeks give or take a few days.

Merit sent.  Good post and a fair breakdown of possible delays.  Very thoughtful and not just an easy way out "scam" accusation like we tend to see.  I will play devil's advocate just a bit though and say that everyone's patience is very thin by this point.  Not only that but how long does it really take to simply write out a few updates on their 'news' tab?  That would make everyone relax a lot more.  There would still be people calling and interfering but maybe not as much.  And besides that, the more time goes by the angrier people are getting.  

You did a really good job quantifying delays but what about quantifying lost opportunity and profit by these delays?  I don't doubt losses tally will into the millions as well as many thousands lost by CM for simply not getting trade fees.  I don't mean that to take away from your post.  Just trying to see both sides of the argument.  

I completely agree with you on your points. I did mention in my summarizing paragraph "that coinsmarkets sucked ass at fucking communicating" and just like everyone else, my patience is also wearing thin, I have 1.28 btc on that site that I've built up over the past 10 months with only a $100 investment and this made me lose out on so much opportunity as a result. I also do wish that coinsmarkets kept us updated more often just like you're pointing out, that's perfectly valid.

I'm fine with people calling coinsmarkets a scam, it's a perfectly valid opinion, not one I agree with but it's still valid.

But fudders start crossing the line when they mention getting lawyers or placing bounties or starting witch hunts, at that point, we're only hurting ourselves by trying to do that, and I don't intend to wait any longer than what is completely necessary just so someone can satisfy his power trip fantasies..

As for quantifying lost opportunity and profit, unless I can get website analytics as well as trading statistics I can't truly give a number, all I can say is, is that everybody loses. The traders and investors lose by not being able to capitalize on rumors and/or opportunities in order to build up their portfolios, and it's clear to me that coinsmarkets isn't stealing anyone's coins, all my coins are still there, checked my CM addresses on the blockchains and they're all perfectly put in one piece, this means that coinsmarkets is losing out on so much revenue from not getting trading fees so they're hurting just as bad as we are. This is all just one shitstorm caused by miscommunication, but just cause coinsmarkets is fucking up doesn't mean we fuel the fire and cause them delays. We can pressure them for more updates one way or another, but trying to get the team arrested just means it's a possibility we won't see our coins for months maybe even years on end depending on how long the servers are seized for and how long the team is in prison for.

You're right, everyone loses, (including CM) if they are legitimate and down for this long. If CM is legitimate, then CM has a financial motivation to come back online. However, not everyone loses if CM steals all the coins. In that case, CM wins and has a financial motivation to stay offline.
sols

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

So what your saying is that you wouldn't rule out the idea that Electra01 and CM are conspirators? We know you are just a puppet in this game. We are not after you. We do believe you have vital information that could lead us to Coinsmarkets. Our recommendation is that you disassociate your self with Electra and reveal all your former correspondence with Electra01 and associates. We know Electra01 Name but we do not know his current whereabouts. If you do not cooperate we will have to step up our investigation into team Eca in search of links to CM.

you cant rule out that possibilty any more than you can rule out satoshi nakomoto is the fbi + the bildeberg group, or that you cant rule out this is all an illusion existing only in your mind, ofcourse, anything is possible

I dont really appreciate being threatened back to back, I dont have your money, do proper research instead of going after defenceless people just trying to get involved with a coin, I have no idea why you smart people would leave your coins on an exchange, I consider myself a noob in crypto and I moved mine to my wallet and suffered some losses though not enough to be irrationally going around accusing and intimidating people

if you want to help the situation, we are trying to appeal to everyone who wants to see justice with CM to come together to speak maturely and rationally to source and fund an investigation and legal campaign. I dont want to control anyones money, we can work off pledges as we negotiate, and all pay directly to what we owe, we are working within the ECA community to give this endeavour some momentum, we could use your help

l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

guys I deposited some eca to cm tonight, It added normally to it, the balances that you see on cm when you login, that`s not worthless numbers, they are real It added to my balance .....
don`t worry and do not listen to some people that like to say everything is scam !!

ALL COINS ARE SAFE
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: