Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60628 times)
l3eix

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

Sign this to fix the domain up:

chn.ge/2E8X3XB

This is what an honest and competent person would do. CoinsMarkets has show themselves to be neither of those things.

Nothing will change. Late next week they'll post some new garbage update in their news feed where they blame the customers somehow.

And their loyal followers will say "See guys! CoinsMarkets is definitely coming back! Stop spreading FUD!"

I agree there are several stupids in this. A corrupt DB I understand can take time to fix. Setting up a new domain, communicating some, etc. should be no problem. Only posting news messages on a website only accessible via a hidden IP most people dont know. Eh.

Anyway, someone on coinsmarketschat noted the whois status for the domain no longer shows the domain status as clientTransferProhibited. It used to (page 85 on this thread). Surely there will be a nice message related to this next week... In process of moving to a new registrar, very soon now Smiley

Well, everyone is hoping for this to happen, which is, for them to go back in their usual business state but I honestly doubt it. Like what I said in my previous post (few days ago), if they are really doing their best, they should have solved it already. Given the time that they are out of business, that is, I think, ample of time to fix everything. Many people have their valuable coins stuck there and hoping for them to recover it but as the day goes by, the hope of it becoming true is fading away. Sad moments for those who lost their coins with this exchange.

Nobody lose anything, stop this you cry babies and let them come back in these days..!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

chn.ge/2E8X3XB

This is what an honest and competent person would do. CoinsMarkets has show themselves to be neither of those things.

Nothing will change. Late next week they'll post some new garbage update in their news feed where they blame the customers somehow.

And their loyal followers will say "See guys! CoinsMarkets is definitely coming back! Stop spreading FUD!"

I agree there are several stupids in this. A corrupt DB I understand can take time to fix. Setting up a new domain, communicating some, etc. should be no problem. Only posting news messages on a website only accessible via a hidden IP most people dont know. Eh.

Anyway, someone on coinsmarketschat noted the whois status for the domain no longer shows the domain status as clientTransferProhibited. It used to (page 85 on this thread). Surely there will be a nice message related to this next week... In process of moving to a new registrar, very soon now Smiley

Well, everyone is hoping for this to happen, which is, for them to go back in their usual business state but I honestly doubt it. Like what I said in my previous post (few days ago), if they are really doing their best, they should have solved it already. Given the time that they are out of business, that is, I think, ample of time to fix everything. Many people have their valuable coins stuck there and hoping for them to recover it but as the day goes by, the hope of it becoming true is fading away. Sad moments for those who lost their coins with this exchange.

Nobody lose anything, stop this you cry babies and let them come back in these days..!

Please explain your form and need of signing it?
Also, why we have to be bound to certain domain?
As you can read above (if able to read in english) it's been explained few times, that domain name doesn't matter, right?
Also, domain name doesn't stop from fixing systems, if they really require any fixing.
Besides, why you want to restore domain, if they suppose to find new hosting as Nforce told them to leave their datacenter?
Maybe you should also create second form, so Nforce won't stop hosting CM? hahahaha Cheesy

Why you didn't create your form for this information:
"We are checking with different hosting now. Process taking longer than expected with fixing DB , All coins are safe ."

So, there is no need to find new hosting?

As you fighting so much for CM, can you tell us where you have information about them coming back online from?
In addition to that, can you share which hosting has been chosen? If domain is so important, I guess that hosting issue is resolved?

Or maybe you don't get difference between hosting domain and hosting servers and just barking some junk about domain?

You keep going on and on last 2 weeks that CM is coming back in few days.... are you related somehow to them or they hired you to spread BS around?
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

they are fans of BTC-e, the design is same, then will work too, be patient

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

chn.ge/2E8X3XB

Please explain your form and need of signing it?
Also, why we have to be bound to certain domain?
As you can read above (if able to read in english) it's been explained few times, that domain name doesn't matter, right?
Also, domain name doesn't stop from fixing systems, if they really require any fixing.
Besides, why you want to restore domain, if they suppose to find new hosting as Nforce told them to leave their datacenter?
Maybe you should also create second form, so Nforce won't stop hosting CM? hahahaha Cheesy

Why you didn't create your form for this information:
"We are checking with different hosting now. Process taking longer than expected with fixing DB , All coins are safe ."

So, there is no need to find new hosting?

As you fighting so much for CM, can you tell us where you have information about them coming back online from?
In addition to that, can you share which hosting has been chosen? If domain is so important, I guess that hosting issue is resolved?

Or maybe you don't get difference between hosting domain and hosting servers and just barking some junk about domain?

You keep going on and on last 2 weeks that CM is coming back in few days.... are you related somehow to them or they hired you to spread BS around?

They need to release the domain to transport this to anywhere, is it hard for you to understand? For domain and host!

So every thing is showing us hope and hope, so I don't understand why you guys love this to say this is skam or anything like that?! Why they shoud communicate us after 25 days if there is a "run away" plan?!

They delayed and we are suffering now because some cry babies like you tought they could get their money back from the registrar provider

So stop being fud and let them work.
d_crypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

It look like they are taking their sweet ass time with this thing....I guess we just to wait and see. Sad
inoesk

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

This message :  

Time : 2018-01-25

Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

removed from:  http://185.66.140.234/news.php
bannedzee

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

the whole thing is ridiculous

a week max to fix things.

no communications, shitty updates and blaming anyone else but themselves for registering a domain in fake names

you would have to be a right bellend to act this way

i can see someone putting them 6 foot under very soon

and a load of idiots sticking up for them, what a sad bunch, lmao  Huh Huh Roll Eyes

Those idiots sticking up for them are ECA shillers or CM shillers. These fuckers for some reason have our money hostage, and they are keeping their wallets online so they can stake them. There's nothing wrong with the servers. They dont want anyone to withdraw their coins out of CM so they can keep mining coins. Fucking idiots. I hope someone finds them. Karma is a bitch.

COINSMARKETS OWNER: KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH. Watch out.
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

no communications, shitty updates and blaming anyone else but themselves for registering a domain in fake names

and a load of idiots sticking up for them, what a sad bunch, lmao  Huh Huh Roll Eyes

Those idiots sticking up for them are ECA shillers or CM shillers. These fuckers for some reason have our money hostage, and they are keeping their wallets online so they can stake them. There's nothing wrong with the servers. They dont want anyone to withdraw their coins out of CM so they can keep mining coins. Fucking idiots. I hope someone finds them. Karma is a bitch.

They should let everyone withdraw their coins and then spend the next couple of years trying to patch their "bucket shop" back up. You can't fuck this many people out of their money without expecting some type of retribution. Either let people withdraw their coins or spend the rest of your life watching your back until that retribution arrives on your doorstep.
Coinmaster87

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

people are losing hope fast
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

They don't need to "buy time" lol. They can just shut the servers down and transfer all the money to their own wallet, cash them out on an exchange and move out of the country. This isn't a movie.

Wallets are online. They're being kept in sync. http://185.66.140.234/walletstatus.php

I don't get how people still can't get the concept that they'd be moving crypto, not gold bars. You can take the hard drives out and then move on.

This is my litecoin wallet address. http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LbU6c7H81dZEWsqQnfLgT3F6DArmcXSVxx

All the litecoins are still there.

So what it's still there. You don't own the private key to that address.
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

and a load of idiots sticking up for them, what a sad bunch, lmao  Huh Huh Roll Eyes

They should let everyone withdraw their coins and then spend the next couple of years trying to patch their "bucket shop" back up. You can't fuck this many people out of their money without expecting some type of retribution. Either let people withdraw their coins or spend the rest of your life watching your back until that retribution arrives on your doorstep.

They even stated on the 19th that they fixed the database.

So because the database is fixed, if they were actually honest why not let people withdraw? Maybe they want to keep a revenue stream from staking since they're not getting one from trades?

They clearly don't care about retaining or attracting customers, as they only provide updates on coinsmarkets.com which you can't get to by typing in the URL. Most people are not going to know to type in the ip address. If they actually wanted to keep customers in the loop they'd post updates where people can actually find them.
neytron4

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

Fast? Then what is opposite. Some coins are finishing swap btw. And if they take longer, it wont cost anything at all. Whatever, did they run away or take more time - someone's money are gone. Thats all.
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

Fast? Then what is opposite. Some coins are finishing swap btw. And if they take longer, it wont cost anything at all. Whatever, did they run away or take more time - someone's money are gone. Thats all.

Yeah, I was wondering how many people are missing out on coin swaps due to CoinsMarkets idiocy.
Russoroni

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

and a load of idiots sticking up for them, what a sad bunch, lmao  Huh Huh Roll Eyes

Wow... pure conjecture and we’re the “idiots”? Just curious... how many multimillion dollar crypto exchanges have you repaired, migrated and been responsible for? Everybody’s a fucking expert. If after the last 2 updates and the Whois update today you still think this is an exit scam you are ignorant as hell. You’re one of moon landing conspiracy idiots.
kmetax

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

In my Country can hire for a quarter BTC professional killer with a sniper.
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

I was able to withdraw most of my funds out of scammarkets when it was online but lot of wallets were broken and couldn't make orders.  I kept trying and trying to withdraw and I got my coins.  I lucked out.   I still have some coins in there.

I would be pissed as hell if I still had thousands of $$$ in there.  Now it's more like $100.  I can live without it.

You guys should hire class lawsuit lawyers or at least report it to the authorities.
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

I was able to withdraw most of my funds out of scammarkets when it was online but lot of wallets were broken and couldn't make orders.  I kept trying and trying to withdraw and I got my coins.  I lucked out.   I still have some coins in there.

I would be pissed as hell if I still had thousands of $$$ in there.  Now it's more like $100.  I can live without it.

You guys should hire class lawsuit lawyers or at least report it to the authorities.

You're a fucking jack-off.
Reporting this to authorities does nothing but slow things down - then they'll just steal coins.
Wake up fuck-tard.   
Russoroni

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

Yeah right. I’d rather wait til they fix the exchange so I can actually get my coins but thanks.

ATTENTION DUMB FUCKS!!! WE DO NOT WANT THE GOVERNMENT IN CRYPTO!!! THEY WONT GET YOUR FUCKING COINS BACK ANYWAY!!! STOP WATCHING HERO COP TV SHOWS THINKING TGAT THE GOVERNMENT IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
duep

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

This message :  

Time : 2018-01-25

Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

removed from:  http://185.66.140.234/news.php

Message still there. If not, reload page. Sometimes you hit a different instance, a cache, or whatever and it does not appear. Other times it does.
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

Seems a lot of newbies are in here telling people CM is coming back and telling members to shut up if they complain about CM.

Hmmmm, is one of those newbies you CM playing the incognito role?

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: