Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60636 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:17:50 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:38:02 PM by kaltun

who are all these idiots/sockpuppets saying to check the site now, it works and that you can or can't withdraw....?! i can't even login, it keeps saying the same shitty msg "An email was sent to your email, please click on it " but no email arrives.

why are you calling me idiot ?? or sockpuppet Huh you dont even know me ...yet you allready have a name for me ...

You are rude , and probably spoiled also ....... learn your manners....

i saw the message of CM, and logged in and i CAN WITHDRAW MY COINS.......

i thought i tell it on bitcointalk .........

edit.....  i cant withdraw not all of them , the ones who are in order ( to buy or sell) are not working due the DB problems....

and yes i can only withdraw ECA ATM.... but this is a start .....

is / was not true ..... so i striked the not true info

rigmarole

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

who are all these idiots/sockpuppets saying to check the site now, it works and that you can or can't withdraw....?! i can't even login, it keeps saying the same shitty msg "An email was sent to your email, please click on it " but no email arrives.

why are you calling me idiot ?? or sockpuppet Huh you dont even know me ...yet you allready have a name for me ...

edit.....  i cant withdraw not all of them , the ones who are in order ( to buy or sell) are not working due the DB problems....

Why you trippi'n homie? Withdrawal.php still missing. Can't withdraw Eca or nuffin. Prove it. Show TX. Or else you are a lying pice of shit Eca shill
praetor_delius

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

https://gyazo.com/87612c41095c3b7181d450f165a6f9cd

This never happened when you tried to buy/sell on the exchange, it looks like they really are working.
kaltun

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

edit.....  i cant withdraw not all of them , the ones who are in order ( to buy or sell) are not working due the DB problems....

Why you trippi'n homie? Withdrawal.php still missing. Can't withdraw Eca or nuffin. Prove it. Show TX. Or else you are a lying pice of shit Eca shill

DARN ..... not my day .......

i have some eca on CM .....  1 eca is free and the rest are in a order ... when i was click on withdraw , i did get the popup screen to withdraw... i didnt go further because i didnt have the wallet ...
but when i click on withdraw , indeed i get :  Withdrawal.php still missing.  

but that guy has no right to call me idiot or an sockpuppet......

but i can login now ...for weeks it was not possible....  its still a start....
blasterspewpew

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

CM message:

Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed , first coin will be eletra should be by this week , other coins will follow later, trade will be kept disabled . until we fully fix the DB .You are free to keep your coin in our exchange or withdraw them .

please someone try to withdraw and report here

Only people who would be able to withdraw are people with electra, and that's sometime by this upcoming week. I don't know why it isn't btc/ltc/doge but god damn these kids are incompetent.

Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed

I would assume that it means that they haven't fixed DB entries for ALL coins yet. Only some coin balances are fixed. Probably they will allow coins to withdraw as they fix DB parts corresponding to those coins. As for why did they start with Electra, noone knows.
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

CM message:

Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed , first coin will be eletra should be by this week , other coins will follow later, trade will be kept disabled . until we fully fix the DB .You are free to keep your coin in our exchange or withdraw them .

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!! LATER FOR OTHER COINS MAYBE MONTHS!!!!!!!

Well... for now you can't even withdraw eca... withdraw.php still removed from server Smiley
Another BS to keep people waiting Cheesy
qf3l3k

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

guys,

maybe they are real in trouble with their DB ??

check the site now , you can withdraw your coins from them .....

Did you actually withdraw anything? I did try and withdraw.php not found on server.
Please provide source of your claim " you can withdraw your coins from them .....".
And why you misleading people?

Withdrawals are not enabled.
rigmarole

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

edit.....  i cant withdraw not all of them , the ones who are in order ( to buy or sell) are not working due the DB problems....

DARN ..... not my day .......

i have some eca on CM .....  1 eca is free and the rest are in a order ... when i was click on withdraw , i did get the popup screen to withdraw... i didnt go further because i didnt have the wallet ...
but when i click on withdraw , indeed i get :  Withdrawal.php still missing.  

but that guy has no right to call me idiot or an sockpuppet......

but i can login now ...for weeks it was not possible....  its still a start....

Get your facts straight before you post here. Stop wasting peoples time. A lot of people need their hard earned dollars back. Not a bunch of headless chicken squack. 150 pages of bitches crying until someone lit the fire under their ass and got some results. EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME REAL INFORMATION TO POST.
qf3l3k

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

CM message:

Only people who would be able to withdraw are people with electra, and that's sometime by this upcoming week. I don't know why it isn't btc/ltc/doge but god damn these kids are incompetent.

I tell you why... because there is too much pressure on withdrawals and ECA .. read last weeks posts.... also there is lot talking about DB issue.

CM thieves always direct their news toward subjects of most recent conversations.
This is another example.

There will be no withdrawalas of any kind.. and you will see that 1 month from now.. that nothing, even ECA won't be enabled for withdrawals.
cbjarscoobs

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

150 pages of bitches crying

rofl. Best Comment 2018. Sums up the whole CM experience.
qf3l3k

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

150 pages of bitches crying

rofl. Best Comment 2018. Sums up the whole CM experience.

To be fairly honest it is very good study how people react on simple s**t pushed to them on broken website man Smiley
Also, how easy you can manipulate people as well Smiley

Look how big idiots are here... they saw messages "you can withdraw" and how many people confirmed that without even checking Cheesy
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

i am spoiled, yes.  Rude, only when i absolutely need to be.

Lets start with Step 1:
You say you can login: show us a screenshot of you logged in with today's date.

qf3l3k

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

Lets start with Step 1:

The problem you have is that you trying to login from different IP than before.
In my case I can access CM only from one ISP connection.
Any other does exactly same as yours, but no email, so effectively can't login.

However, you can't withdraw anything as withdraw.php is removed from server.
It is just another slogan from CM thieves to make laugh at people.
cubbo

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

I really don't believe that we will get our money back from this site but I have just managed to login to my account and it is showing all my previous balances including my Balance: 299430.24679472 ECA which i would love to withdraw.

what is the best way to attach screenshots to my posts please? is their a specific host i should use?
kaltun

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Lets start with Step 1:

step 1

?? ,y pic is not showing Huh

https://ibb.co/hShQFx
qf3l3k

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

Hey: qf3l3k

Shut the fuck up. You have posted 10 brainless posts in this thread with out any results. There are people behind the scene right now pulling strings. Everyone needs to stop the the running their mouth. If you want your money back let the big boys deal with this. If you can't put together two consecutive english words correctly go back to elementary school.

- CM will enable Eca withdrawal within 1 week. Or else there are people here that will take measures.
- For the faggots who thought resetting their account at some point because CM said incorrect login. Go take a hike. Their email servers are not up yet. Resetting is your own fault.
- People can login fine. balance is up. History is up. Site is working. Some dns delay may occur. Try login from different IP
- Withdrawal.php is still removed. And will be enabled for Eca only. In the next week.
- One more brainless quack from anyone on this thread and there will be a bolito on your neck before you can withdrawal anything from CM. https://vimeo.com/91465611  I'm not motherfucking kidding about this

you need to go to mental doctor.. you have serious issues with your brain dude.
go and tell your stories somewhere else.. maybe your big boys will listen to your BS.
and people pulling stings?? come on.. they usually called thieves... that's your people.

and btw... threating with violence and death ... you shouldn't do that.

another hired by CM shithead you are.

in addition to that pushing nonsense to people... you can't login from different IP without email server, which you claim is not up.
use bits of your brain then speak up.. or maybe you shut up because talking s**t out of your a**

and mister "the the" english.. maybe you buy yourself dictionary Smiley
Yogesh2708

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

why you guys are in so hurry for withdraws and not even reading message completely and blaming them for no reason.

read the message

they have said withdrawal will be enabled for eca by this week not they have enabled the withdrawls...

This suggests how incompetent we are as a reader/listener...

I am not CM defender, I already have 1/3 rd of my portfolio on cm.... so dont accuse me of insider of CM scam scandal.
qf3l3k

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

why you guys are in so hurry for withdraws and not even reading message completely and blaming them for no reason.

read the message

they have said withdrawal will be enabled for eca by this week not they have enabled the withdrawls...

This suggests how incompetent we are as a reader/listener...

I am not CM defender, I already have 1/3 rd of my portfolio on cm.... so dont accuse me of insider of CM scam scandal.

By this week, means by tomorrow latest Smiley will see if eca withdrawals will be enabled by tomorrow end of the day Smiley
let's wait and see.
rigmarole

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Shut the fuck up. You have posted 10 brainless posts in this thread with out any results. There are people behind the scene right now pulling strings. Everyone needs to stop the the running their mouth. If you want your money back let the big boys deal with this. If you can't put together two consecutive english words correctly go back to elementary school.

- CM will enable Eca withdrawal within 1 week. Or else there are people here that will take measures.
- For the faggots who thought resetting their account at some point because CM said incorrect login. Go take a hike. Their email servers are not up yet. Resetting is your own fault.
- People can login fine. balance is up. History is up. Site is working. Some dns delay may occur. Try login from different IP
- Withdrawal.php is still removed. And will be enabled for Eca only. In the next week.
- One more brainless quack from anyone on this thread and there will be a bolito on your neck before you can withdrawal anything from CM. https://vimeo.com/91465611  I'm not motherfucking kidding about this

go and tell your stories somewhere else.. maybe your big boys will listen to your BS.
and people pulling stings?? come on.. they usually called thieves... that's your people.

There are 3 people with an IQ above 80 in this thread. You qf3l3k are not one of them. What have you contributed to getting this problem resolved? You post before you think. You post before you do any research. It makes it harder to organise and get our hard earned dollars back. For anyone thinking of posting some headless chicken shit. Shut it. We may have a chance to get our money back but its people like qf3l3k that makes it harder. Wading through 150 pages with posts like "I cant login", "thieves" "scam" etc. Yes CM are thieves. But unless you have information that may lead us to find CM or their conspirators. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
qf3l3k

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:02:14 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 05:16:39 PM by qf3l3k

There are 3 people with an IQ above 80 in this thread. You qf3l3k are not one of them. What have you contributed to getting this problem resolved? You post before you think. You post before you do any research. It makes it harder to organise and get our hard earned dollars back. For anyone thinking of posting some headless chicken shit. Shut it. We may have a chance to get our money back but its people like qf3l3k that makes it harder. Wading through 150 pages with posts like "I cant login", "thieves" "scam" etc. Yes CM are thieves. But unless you have information that may lead us to find CM or their conspirators. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Can you show the proof of you chance to get money back? Smiley
for last 2 months nothing changed.

l3eix = rigmarole?? same abusive style.

never said I can't login. and yes.. they are thieves and scam for now.

and you seem like abusive shithead paid by them.

besides, can you explain how posting something on independent forum stops CM from fixing servers?
I don't see much of a connection here... but your insane brain had to identify some common areas here haha Cheesy

I also repeat again... you shouldn't make death threats to anyone. So, be civilized and apologize for it. It is criminal offense, just so you know.

PS. I do not consider CM conspirators. I consider them thieves. If you see any conspiracy there.. then I feel sorry for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: