Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60632 times)
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

Bunch of evidence about CoinsMarkets transactions/activities...

https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/Documentation/blob/master/ColossusXT_Forensic_Statement_on_CoinsMarkets_Exchange_Fraud.pdf

Kudos to Colossus team.
Anyone tried to contact cryptopia or bittrex? Or anyone who is in legal action, his lawyer maybe can tell them to freezing accounts?
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:07:41 AM

Nice work COLX for making the effort to piece together this timeline. I re-tweeted to the CFTC. I would encourage others to do the same. Again, Kudos to COLX team. Well done.

https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/986702760556007424

That is a pretty thorough review of the very apparent theft of coins from coinsmarkets users. Also kudos to the COLX team for spending the time to put that together.

Indeed! They did an outstanding job.

https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/Documentation/blob/master/ColossusXT_Forensic_Statement_on_CoinsMarkets_Exchange_Fraud.pdf
cefinnell01

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:16:11 AM

Bunch of evidence about CoinsMarkets transactions/activities...

Kudos to Colossus team.
Anyone tried to contact cryptopia or bittrex? Or anyone who is in legal action, his lawyer maybe can tell them to freezing accounts?

Cryptopia was contacted by some members of COLX team, but I hear that they wouldn't give up any info. Maybe a subpoena would work, but who knows..
zack99c1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

I just reported cm to their hosting provider along with cloudfare.

I provided evidence of their exit scam along with anything else I can find from other users. (COLX team, etc etc).

If they do not shut down coinsmarkets.com, they will be reported to the authorities for allowing a site that stole millions of dollars to continue to run. Currently, if you deposit into CM, the deposits still work.

The reason Coinsmarkets was so mad about people reporting them to their hosting provider, was because at the time, they had all the coins on their servers there. If the web hosting refused to grant them access, they had no way of having access to its users coins.

That's why they were desperately trying to find another host. To be able to steal the coins.

We have given them time, but its clear they scammed everyone.

Allowing their site to still be up and operational is unacceptable. If cloudfare and its current hosting provider does not remove coinsmarkets, they will be reported to the authorities as well.

Good day.
MrWatsonn

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

I provided evidence of their exit scam along with anything else I can find from other users. (COLX team, etc etc).

If they do not shut down coinsmarkets.com, they will be reported to the authorities for allowing a site that stole millions of dollars to continue to run. Currently, if you deposit into CM, the deposits still work.

The reason Coinsmarkets was so mad about people reporting them to their hosting provider, was because at the time, they had all the coins on their servers there. If the web hosting refused to grant them access, they had no way of having access to its users coins.

That's why they were desperately trying to find another host. To be able to steal the coins.

Allowing their site to still be up and operational is unacceptable. If cloudfare and its current hosting provider does not remove coinsmarkets, they will be reported to the authorities as well.

Good day.

But this will also mean you will never retrieve your coins!
cefinnell01

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Good day.

lel.. What part of, "exit scam" don't you get?
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

Good day.

Have you not seen the evidence of the various coins of value being sold on exchanges--aka COLX and Shield? I'm sure LTC and BTC are already long gone, so I'm not sure what you're hoping for here.
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Sucr, Muncoin, Ember, Tagit, Flappycoin, Modjo, Interzone, Philscurrency, DCS, BYZ, PLATINUM, HRMC, BTN, CNTF, SAT, Santa, Lemanum, GoaCoin, Nanucoin, MoneyBag, OCOW, Xylo, CRDS, Onex, ACCO, likes, Sigt, mgn, castl, GIRO, URALS, YTN, VAL, SWEEP, Matrix, aerm, ivc, spc, Bix, KLT, BTCX, HIGHT, LTK, BCCS, LTG, radia, MYCE, jew, puzcoin, LCS, TGAO, MIC3, BIO, GCH, SEO, BITCAPS, DOGIT, DLISK, XMAS, MLC, SPERO, OILMiner, STC, XCN, JOY, AIB, TRBO, TST, BHS, roi, Gufix, eur, agc, gpa, turk, USDCoin, BTCBC, trade, ndk, USD, KNOLIX, gnc, sk21, ect, frm, EGL, gio, xt, Rushcoin, 808 

90/335 coins
there are still 245 coins

I will track and replenish the list)

You may as well scratch ROI coin off that list because they refused to sync the latest wallet version and so no coins can be withdrawn and of course no hope of any response from support...
KonsolTurk

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:17:25 AM

Dont forget to change your passwords from other exchanges and your mail adresses if they are same with coinsmarket

They are thiefs , here is the proof in case u missed it:
https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/statement-regarding-coinsmarkets-1adad3df3825

dont let them scam you again...
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

Dont forget to change your passwords from other exchanges and your mail adresses if they are same with coinsmarket

https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/statement-regarding-coinsmarkets-1adad3df3825

Recommend everyone read the above article.

It is truly amazing - 4 months and the heist continues....  

Crypto really shows you things never before thought possible!

cefinnell01

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Recommend everyone read the above article.

It is truly amazing - 4 months and the heist continues....  

Crypto really shows you things never before thought possible!

Lots of confirmations of what some had previously concluded, that an exit scam has/had and is still taking place. What next? As inept as these guys appeared, they did a pretty damn good job of cloaking their identities. Perhaps now, the conversation should revolve around who best has the capability and resources to identify the culprits involved in this fraud. That seems to be the next logical step.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

I've long defended them as incapable idiots whose exchange grew to big, to fast. However; the new evidence is overwhelming and I doubt I'll see my ALQO ever again.

Thanks for the form, and I've filled it as well
https://forms.cftc.gov/Forms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

cefinnell01

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

I've long defended them as incapable idiots whose exchange grew to big, to fast. However; the new evidence is overwhelming and I doubt I'll see my ALQO ever again.

Thanks for the form, and I've filled it as well
https://forms.cftc.gov/Forms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

I really, really hated taking that road. It seems to defeat everything that crypto. stands for to me personally. But the other part of me can't let them get away with fucking over so many people. I just can't get past that one.
zack99c1

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

email their hosting provider and report them.

Hosting: Nforce

abuse@nforce.com

Get these fuckers off the internet. People are still getting scammed by depositing into their exchange without knowing the site isnt operational.
KonsolTurk

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

coinexchange.io should giveout information about coinsmarkets btc withdrawal adress ,that can be a clue to get them ;they sold at least 15 mil shield at there there which is around 1 million usd.

Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

I really, really hated taking that road. It seems to defeat everything that crypto. stands for to me personally. But the other part of me can't let them get away with fucking over so many people. I just can't get past that one.
our lady Ke$h the g-ddess of Cryptolaundering Libertarianity would strafe those foolish enough to believe she's anybody other than daedric prince Nocturnal herself. Shadow hide you Cheesy crypto is for cryptic thangs like stealing our coins, dumping premine and running away... besides nobody has ever found that Satoshi guy yet
mattcwu

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

We don't know if CoinsMarkets.com exit scammed or not. 
 I just spoke with Master Den (core member of ECA team). He confirmed that we don't know if CoinsMarkets.com exit scammed or not. People are jumping to conclusions here because they don't know the insider info that Master Den has. Just be patient, we don't know if they exit scammed or not.
mattcwu

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

abuse@nforce.com

Get these fuckers off the internet. People are still getting scammed by depositing into their exchange without knowing the site isnt operational.

We shouldn't email their provider until we know for sure if they exit scammed or not. I just spoke with Master Den of the ECA team. He says he spoke with the COLX team personally and we still don't know if CoinsMarkets.com exit scammed or not.
Why rush to judgement, just be patient.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

abuse@nforce.com

We shouldn't email their provider until we know for sure if they exit scammed or not. I just spoke with Master Den of the ECA team. He says he spoke with the COLX team personally and we still don't know if CoinsMarkets.com exit scammed or not.

be patient - yes until you see 0 balances and these guys have probably bought themselves new passports and lambo's.  by then you will really be 500 steps behind, as of now, you are 20 steps behind. wake up!

Hire a professional hacker, or security professional like Brian Krebs. 

serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

abuse@nforce.com

Are you serious? Mate already 4,5 months passed, what are you talking about?
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: