Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ICO in these days ?  (Read 2773 times)
maksinho

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:05:42 PM

VISO Payments I think great progect. The VISO Token PreSale has started today! You can go to website viso.global and buy tokens Pre VITO 50% free  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2180444.msg21869734#msg21869734
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:25:12 PM

I think the kyber is the best ICO in these days, though the crypto market is on a down period because of some regulations from some counties, but the price is still 4x of the ico price, that is crazy.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:07:31 PM

I think the kyber is the best ICO in these days, though the crypto market is on a down period because of some regulations from some counties, but the price is still 4x of the ico price, that is crazy.
kyber is a good project, and only binance list knc among the big exchanges, it still has great potential to pump if the trend dont reversed

CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

i want to invest in ico. but many ICO in market i can not decide best ico
in these days plz send me best ICO name.

All ICO are scam.

cmon, you cant be that sure before all blockchain-projects will die)
lidl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:11:20 PM

Anryze — the company behind a blockchain platform designed for speech recognition and analysis is at the height of its tokensale, promising project. I joined it

Yeah, me too.
Almost collected the minimum cap already! The last days very quickly began to collect.
The project is implemented on the Waves platform, therefore it is possible that it is not strongly advertised.

I love waves
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

Anryze — the company behind a blockchain platform designed for speech recognition and analysis is at the height of its tokensale, promising project. I joined it

Yes, nice project, really useful one, I am thinking about join it also

Anryze wants to compete against Google's speech recognition or even Apple's Sirius? Good luck with that.

Google will provide the service for free and there will be no more Anryze.

Coldsnap4457

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

That pool I mentioned is intended to start as being full, but still no huge gains of course. How much? I don't know. One can only speculate. Whatever happens it will be free money for those that use the platform. Free money is always good. Why is it necessary to move all friends... tons of other successful "small" messaging apps, social networks that have a different and/or small subset of contacts... Facebook, instagram and others they all started small and than built on top of that. Many very similar and existing projects failed, but they made it. These guys at SocialX clearly state in their whitepaper what is expected user count they expect to have in the incoming years. It's nowhere near facebook numbers. They are pretty solidly "on the ground". In my second sentence, before anything else, I pointed to that whitepaper. Also, I never said they're going to as big as facebook right away - I very clearly said "...get an opportunity to get on such social network and they can get to join early and have a lot of time and little competition to build their popularity." and "need to build their friends list and popularity up - and they get paid along the way. And, more popular any post they make - more $".. will they become "big"? I don't know. But, IN TIME and I repeat IN TIME, having even a slight possibility of becoming e.g. 1% as big as facebook is HUGE.

Who cares if the money is free, when it is so little that it's negligible?

Google had a social networking app called Google +. It probably had millions of users. It died because people didn't move their friends over from Facebook to Google.

Get paid? Where is the money going to come from? It has to eventually come from advertisers. Advertisers are not going to advertise unless you have LOTS of users, more than what Google+ had.

A way to waste time for one man can be a way to save time for another. Also, for example: Why start e.g. facebook when Zuckerberg could have joined Myspace and help to improve it a bit? I believe that at least 95% of cryptocurrencies and crypto projects will fail or not deliver everything what was promised. I think trying to be among those approx. 5% is what this all crypto craze is all about. Also, as for social networks in general, sometimes even being e.g. 17th can be a huge success.

At the time, MySpace had not conquered the world yet. There were many social networking sites at the time. Facebook prevailed with a better app. MySpace was way too noisy and hard to read, because they let the users change the HTML. Facebook is now so big that even Google cannot compete. If Google cannot compete, there is LITTLE CHANCE that SocialX or any of the other social network ICOs will be able to compete.

Are you saying that SocialX is only good for a PUMP AND DUMP?
How about: Their token not likely to have a huge price drop below ICO price and scare that little people they will have away. - happens to many small projects these days.

If too many people get scared away by price drop, then that means that there aren't enough people who believe in the long term success of the project.  This means it's mainly good for a pump and dump.

DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 546

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:50:39 PM

Take a look at SWARM. Great idea, bold team. They should be successful. It's not only because I participate at their bounty))) Just check out their whitepaper Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

I believe some ICO is very worthy to invest our money, that is Spheris, Bitjob, Cindicator and some other ICO, and the best ico I ever followed and successful is Populous World, I get profit more than 600% within 2 months after ICO is done. Thank Populous World.
Coldsnap4457

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:03:50 PM

kyber is a good project, and only binance list knc among the big exchanges, it still has great potential to pump if the trend dont reversed

Kyber brags that one of its benefits is that it doesn’t hold the users’ tokens. Therefore, the tokens won’t get hacked or stolen. They are implying that if they hold tokens, the tokens can get hacked or stolen.

Then they say that they guarantee high liquidity by “holding reserves of all tokens in the network” that users may want. (They would need to hold TONS of tokens to guarantee high liquidity.) But, they just said that by holding tokens, these tokens can get hacked or stolen.

Their business model is completely flawed.

In regards to CombiCoin, their pitch is that you reduce risk by diversifying. However, they increase risk for you because they have your money and you have to believe that it’s backed by other coins. Tether is doing this already, except they back up USDT with USD. There is already talk that Tether is not backing up USDT with sufficient USD. You’ll never know for sure that CombiCoin’s TRIA is backed up by sufficient coins. Instead, if you went out and bought the other coins on your own, you’ll never need to believe anyone’s claims.

These coins might be good for pump and dumps, but will likely fail in the long run. If you try to do a pump and dump, then you are the scammer.

Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

Centra is definitely the next promising ICO!  Something with a real product!  Cards are already shipping!
With a crypto debit card, you can use your crypto at any brick and motar restaurant / store / ATM.  Just swipe your card like any credit card.  Need cash quickly, no problem, just withdraw fiat at a ATM with your crypto!  

What makes Centra unique?
- Centra ICO is available to US customers and currently is the only crypto debit card available to US customers along with the rest of the world.

- Centra is the only card and wallet that will insure all your assets from theft and hackers as mentioned in the whitepaper.  With the crazy hackers lately the importance of this is underrated!!

- Holding Centra tokens actually does something not like other coins.  Holding Centra tokens with the card provides 0.8% rewards (in ETH per quarter) from revenue sharing from all sales used with centra card.  This is not including the cashback you get from using your own card.  So as more and more people use Centra the more rewards you get back in revenue sharing!    Are the other ICO's you are thinking about giving you part of their revenue?  

- The team is amazing.  They are always on slack.  They have already lined up 4 exchanges and even a big name one, Kraken.  They set the coin to be tradeable right after ICO.  No waiting.  Even the best project will have a tough time without good sales and marketing, and Floyd shows the centra team is commited to spend time and resources to partner up and market their product to ensure success.

How many ico have you seen come out of the gate with no exchanges, don't advertise well or don't communicate with the investors? Or lock your tokens for weeks after ico?  Centra is not one of them.

Centra card in actual use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BcQVwe2vxE

ICO is on Sept 19th!  Mayweather is using the card himself and posted it on his Instagram.

Yes yes yes my brutha!

Centra is FIYA!!!!!!!

But,..............

Big announce coming AND ICO may be ending in the next 48 hours.

What?Huh?

The ICO is selling fast! There is only a limited amount of coins left so that means that there might be a bunch of whales ready to play on exchanges.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:15:34 PM

i'm very recomended domraider.io & herocoin.io
domraider was get over 120% their target in ICO you can buy 0.1€ for 1DRT(DomRaider Token), and for hero coin is one of amazing revolutionizing online betting, price per 1 ETH = 12,500 PLAY..
thats is my two recomended,  there are also some coins, you can search (in google : ico schedule, best ICO or something like that).. it will be very helpful in looking for ICO options.
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

i think KICKICO is the best ico now.it is a good platform.it is promising.you can see details in KICKICO website.it,s my opinion.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
Coldsnap4457

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:19:48 PM

Take a look at SWARM. Great idea, bold team. They should be successful. It's not only because I participate at their bounty))) Just check out their whitepaper Wink

Swarm Fund is lying.

They say that you need large amounts of money to buy real estate and your money is tied down for an indefinite amount of time. This is false. You can buy one share of a REIT, and there are thousands of REITs to choose from, and you can sell it one minute later.

If they start off their pitch with a lie, what else are they lying about?

There is another flaw with Swam, which is similar to the flaw with CombiCoin. You will have to trust that the coin is backed up LEGALLY by the land title of the real estate. Who is the owner of the real estate? John Doe? Who is to say John Doe will uphold any agreement that the real estate, that has his name in the municipal records as the owner, will ascribe it to the coin holders? 

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:20:58 PM

As you can see right now, most of them just promoting their signature and half of them are scammer or even failed when listed on exchanges. It's okay to listen the others, but make sure to make your decision to pick which one is the best ICO.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Coldsnap4457

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

Centra is definitely the next promising ICO!  Something with a real product!  Cards are already shipping!
With a crypto debit card, you can use your crypto at any brick and motar restaurant / store / ATM.  Just swipe your card like any credit card.  Need cash quickly, no problem, just withdraw fiat at a ATM with your crypto!  

What makes Centra unique?
- Centra ICO is available to US customers and currently is the only crypto debit card available to US customers along with the rest of the world.

- Centra is the only card and wallet that will insure all your assets from theft and hackers as mentioned in the whitepaper.  With the crazy hackers lately the importance of this is underrated!!

- Holding Centra tokens actually does something not like other coins.  Holding Centra tokens with the card provides 0.8% rewards (in ETH per quarter) from revenue sharing from all sales used with centra card.  This is not including the cashback you get from using your own card.  So as more and more people use Centra the more rewards you get back in revenue sharing!    Are the other ICO's you are thinking about giving you part of their revenue?  

- The team is amazing.  They are always on slack.  They have already lined up 4 exchanges and even a big name one, Kraken.  They set the coin to be tradeable right after ICO.  No waiting.  Even the best project will have a tough time without good sales and marketing, and Floyd shows the centra team is commited to spend time and resources to partner up and market their product to ensure success.

How many ico have you seen come out of the gate with no exchanges, don't advertise well or don't communicate with the investors? Or lock your tokens for weeks after ico?  Centra is not one of them.

Centra card in actual use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BcQVwe2vxE

ICO is on Sept 19th!  Mayweather is using the card himself and posted it on his Instagram.

Yes yes yes my brutha!

Centra is FIYA!!!!!!!

But,..............

Big announce coming AND ICO may be ending in the next 48 hours.

What?Huh?

The ICO is selling fast! There is only a limited amount of coins left so that means that there might be a bunch of whales ready to play on exchanges.

CENTRA is too late to the party.

Monaco, TenX and Change Bank are doing the same thing.

TenX raised $40 million or more.  Unless Centra raises more than this, Centra will lose to TenX.

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 348

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:25:45 PM

I cant say this would be the best ICO but im definitely sure its one of the best which is Cartaxi.  Check their thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2094561.msg20928718#msg20928718 and also there bounty camp on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100130.0.  I do like this project and its really worth to invest on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Coldsnap4457

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

i'm very recomended domraider.io & herocoin.io
domraider was get over 120% their target in ICO you can buy 0.1€ for 1DRT(DomRaider Token), and for hero coin is one of amazing revolutionizing online betting, price per 1 ETH = 12,500 PLAY..
thats is my two recomended,  there are also some coins, you can search (in google : ico schedule, best ICO or something like that).. it will be very helpful in looking for ICO options.

Domraider is in a TINY industry.

They are in the "dropcatching" business, which is probably in the millions of dollars worldwide. This is small. If its a multi-billion business, then there would be existing companies making billions. But there aren't.

If it's a big business, Godaddy would be making most of its money from this. But they don't. In fact, you cannot even find the words "dropcatching" or "catching" in Godaddy's annual report filing:  https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1609711/000160971117000164/gddy10q-20170630xq2.htm#s4C3798AFDF537AE49FF6126101A1213B

Coldsnap4457

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

I cant say this would be the best ICO but im definitely sure its one of the best which is Cartaxi.  Check their thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2094561.msg20928718#msg20928718 and also there bounty camp on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100130.0.  I do like this project and its really worth to invest on.

Cartaxi is one of those projects where you have to take a huge leap of faith that there is a problem serious enough that needs a crypto coin to solve.

Yhotolu

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:41:04 PM

take a closer look domraider and comsa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: