Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17092 times)
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

Hi there! So many ICOs going around.. I’m just wondering is any of them guarantees the token growth?

wat?! are u kidding? guarantee? crazy person
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

Hi there! So many ICOs going around.. I’m just wondering is any of them guarantees the token growth?

idk may be somebody looks reliable?

Ivan GMP Project

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

Well, the question for all times )

Affraid you can't get any guarantee anywhere, and no one is response )
You got to be well prepared searchig for a good project, if it has a working prototype, qualified team and reasonable idea
kenel

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:54:34 PM

most of them looks good! you need to make a research on website and whitepaper at least..
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

believe the only sign of reliability now is the index on exchanges
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

most of them looks good! you need to make a research on website and whitepaper at least..
the worst thing about it is that even real and perspective projects start look suspecious ))
mika1977

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

no time for things like this.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

So act! )
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

So act! )
There's 1 more extremely importamt thing
When you buy tokens - you become an investor

and real project will always describe you all profits, like ours, for example:
1. THE GROWTH OT TOKEN COST

The growth is conditioned by the following factors:
   ✔  The GMP project has a strong foundation, expressed primarily by the volume of the market at $ 1.5 trillion with annual and constant growth.
   ✔  The GMP project is a scientific platform for generation and implementation of 1000 projects.
   ✔  The GMP project is a really existing Project having great potential for global scaling up.Using GMP tokens in mutual settlements between GMP Centers and a very large number of counterparties (more than 200,000 organizations).
   ✔  Regular news releases in the media in relation to the GMP Project (with reference to establishing new centers, purchasing the unique equipment, signing significant contracts, meetings with scientists and then some).
   ✔  And the most important is releasing innovative products and receiving new patents.

2. ONE PROJECT EQUALS A THOUSAND OF PROJECTS

The GMP project will regularly generate ever new projects, conduct ITOs and distribute new tokens among the holders of GMP tokens. The tokens will be charged and distributed at a rate of 1 to 1 after confirming the availability of GMP tokens from holders by temporarily blocking them with the help of the main Project’s platform.

This strategy will be very beneficial for the holders of GMP tokens, and the ITO of a new IT project will be a good example of its benefits (February 2018). After the ITO part of the tokens will be distributed among the holders of GMP tokens as a reward.

Our best projects will be selected for ITO after passing various tests and achieving a working prototype.

There will be a lot of new projects and ITO, so you can safely say that "ONE PROJECT IS LIKE A THOUSAND OF DIVERSE PROJECTS".

3. ONE PROJECT MEANS PERMANENT PROFIT

The GMP project will become the owner of intellectual property products, copyrights and patents.
 60% of the financial revenues from copyrights and research patents will be distributed pro rata among the holders of GMP tokens annually.
atariguy

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:06:42 PM

so you do have a time to ask here but no time to make a research? genius! nothing to add.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:09:54 PM

so you do have a time to ask here but no time to make a research? genius! nothing to add.

Well, probably mika1977 has stop the research program here )
kenel

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:17:52 PM

lol)) he’s looking for guarantees!)) ahahaha
mika1977

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:21:51 PM

If you can’t answer, just shut up, please. what’s the problem?
kenel

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

as you wish...
atariguy

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:31:25 PM

as you wish...

There is one ICO that i’m interested in - goldmint. I’ve had a goodread on their whitepaper - it looks promising. They trying to connect crypto with real gold and make stable coin. Serious team, impressing business model.
mika1977

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:36:51 PM

as you wish...

There is one ICO that i’m interested in - goldmint. I’ve had a goodread on their whitepaper - it looks promising. They trying to connect crypto with real gold and make stable coin. Serious team, impressing business model.

Is it looks good for you?
atariguy

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:41:47 PM

as you wish...

For me? yes) but Im not guarantee anything. Just interesting project. And it looks like the team is work on it already. You better check it yourself
sgh858 (OP)

Activity: 152

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:43:55 PM

as you wish...

For me? yes) but Im not guarantee anything. Just interesting project. And it looks like the team is work on it already. You better check it yourself

So why do not you discuss it there.

mika1977

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

as you wish...

OK. link?
sgh858 (OP)

Activity: 152

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:52:22 PM

If you have any questions about our Project - we will be happy to answer!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: