Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17092 times)
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:05:16 AM

Ok, maybe the industry in Russia is available but who then makes the measurements now?
It's inner metrology departments of enterprises, which are certified to deal with only their own products and equipment service.
And it's state governed centers, which have not enough recourses to provide their metrology services in time for opening interprises, for example.
That's why we say the market is facing the lack of supply.
Then we can say that your industry is very heavily regulated by the state? Are not you afraid of changing legislation?
Well, while you live in any state you're regulated by it )
Industry always moves along the state, and here's no one who is interested in abrupt changes.
Of course not interested, then there should be a strong competition between such laboratories.
There's no competioton at all, each laboratory (existing and being created) deals with a specific range of services.
They all do different types of measurements, so you can't be useful in submarine construction when you laboratory is specified in HAACP, for example.
As I understand already existing requirements satisfy existing laboratories. How will your lab compete?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ivan GMP Project

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

Ok, maybe the industry in Russia is available but who then makes the measurements now?
It's inner metrology departments of enterprises, which are certified to deal with only their own products and equipment service.
And it's state governed centers, which have not enough recourses to provide their metrology services in time for opening interprises, for example.
Then we can say that your industry is very heavily regulated by the state? Are not you afraid of changing legislation?
Industry always moves along the state, and here's no one who is interested in abrupt changes.
Of course not interested, then there should be a strong competition between such laboratories.
There's no competioton at all, each laboratory (existing and being created) deals with a specific range of services.
They all do different types of measurements, so you can't be useful in submarine construction when you laboratory is specified in HAACP, for example.
As I understand already existing requirements satisfy existing laboratories. How will your lab compete?
As I already said, the market is demanding, so we won't compete.
Any lab will adapt to the needs of the region it situated in and manage with similar tasks from other regions and counteries if needed.
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:47:48 AM

Ur project looks legit! Keep up the good work.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:56:15 AM

Nice to read that, thank you!

We'll do our best.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

GMP Project
JOIN PRE-ICO WITH 66% DISCOUNT

SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:02:06 AM

We will make GMP tokens as valuable as possible. There's a lot of opportunity for growth.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:08:02 AM

In Russia there's market failure at the moment.
The Russian Government subsidizes metrological centers like ours.
GOP17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:11:18 AM

I haven't checked your whitepaper yet, but how can you ascertain the success of the project?
MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:13:03 AM

And should you pay back the subsidies?
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

As for Europe, high demand for metrology services gives a unique opportunity for investment.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:20:03 AM

I haven't checked your whitepaper yet, but how can you ascertain the success of the project?
we'll have 3 round of ITO with a proper report about our achievments after each round
You can wait and watch the success established
MegaHit!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:20:15 AM

Well, you'd better check )
You'll find many answers in the WP
sgh858 (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:21:37 AM

And should you pay back the subsidies?
It means the government encourages  metrological organizations, but it does not allocate subsidies per se...

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

Nice project i will into it more, i'm interested in the bounty as well

I ll follow this thread.

Good luck!
GOP17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:22:52 AM

Ok! Where's the link to it btw?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

I ll follow this thread.

Good luck!
Thank you for evaluations!

Follow us in social media, you'll find them on the page bottom

btw here's the link to our bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2201248
sgh858 (OP)

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:27:16 AM

It's nice to see that someone is reading our WP..

MegaHit!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

Ok! Where's the link to it btw?
here you go

https://gmp.im/images/docs/GMP_Project_WhitePapper_EN.pdf
sgh858 (OP)

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:32:26 AM

GOP17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:33:07 AM

I ll follow this thread.

Good luck!
Thank you for evaluations!

Follow us in social media, you'll find them on the page bottom

btw here's the link to our bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2201248
Cool
nice pre ico, great achievement. public interest in welcoming the birth of the GMP baby very good. continue your journey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: