Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17089 times)
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

First off, I read through your white paper a couple times and it is absolute gold.  There wasn't a spelling error in the whole thing, (Shockingly many WP's have them), and it's "the mother of all white papers".  Love the project, extremely excited about it.  I just recently entered the crypto world, and this project out of all of them stuck out to me the most.  Got a few questions though.

1.  Who are your venture capital investors?

2.  Can you provide information regarding the Russian government's stance on ito's, and the cryptocurrency market?

3.  Who is your global competition?

4.  Could you explain the use of the token in mutual settlement, I found this part a little confusing.

5.  You said that Quantum computers may pose a danger to cryptocurrencies.  Could you expand on that?

6.  You said that you have a smart contract in place so that if you do not reach your soft cap that all investments are returned to investors as ethereum.  Do you have a third party source that can confirm this?  Or could you prove this somehow?

7.  Assuming the ito exceeds the soft cap, and sufficient funding is recieved, under what potential circumstances could investors lose their money?

8.  "Crypto tokens are a fairly new and relatively untested technology.  There are additional risks that the GMP team cannot predict."  I realize you said that you can't predict them, but could you take a stab at what it is your referring too here.

Be assured, we will get answers to all of your questions!

1. We don't have venture investments on the roadmap. Our project is based on our funds and funds of our ITO.
2. That's a quite massive question requiring deep researches in this rapidly developing crypto market.
All government decisions are working out, and it's known that 30, June is the last date to accept ICO regulation
And they coming in force until the end of the next year, 2018

Well, we have no plans to go to Americas at this stage, so we will settle with Europe and Asia. Our biggest competitors are local companies with little to none international presence.

5. Quantum Computers have the theoretical capability of cracking private keys... However the best prototype quantum computers are still at the designing stage, cost hundreds of millions of dollars and basically not going to make any computations any time soon.

7. The probable causes for our failure (the way we see it):
1 A sudden and drastic change of laws in Russia concerning metrology services. Low possibility. As the government has been giving the bigger share to private actors ever since 2009. It does not have the capacity to provide service for all.
2 Sudden surge of competitors. Competitors will need at least a year to obtain the necessary certification that we already have. We should be able to get our market share by that time. Otherwise the Russian market is huuge and mostly deserted — we still have approximately 5-10 years for actions.
3 Force majeure: climate change, global war, Trump, ragnarok, etc...
Other than that we see no other serious barriers for our success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ariel995

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

First off, I read through your white paper a couple times and it is absolute gold.  There wasn't a spelling error in the whole thing, (Shockingly many WP's have them), and it's "the mother of all white papers".  Love the project, extremely excited about it.  I just recently entered the crypto world, and this project out of all of them stuck out to me the most.  Got a few questions though.

2.  Can you provide information regarding the Russian government's stance on ito's, and the cryptocurrency market?

4.  Could you explain the use of the token in mutual settlement, I found this part a little confusing.

5.  You said that Quantum computers may pose a danger to cryptocurrencies.  Could you expand on that?

6.  You said that you have a smart contract in place so that if you do not reach your soft cap that all investments are returned to investors as ethereum.  Do you have a third party source that can confirm this?  Or could you prove this somehow?

7.  Assuming the ito exceeds the soft cap, and sufficient funding is recieved, under what potential circumstances could investors lose their money?

8.  "Crypto tokens are a fairly new and relatively untested technology.  There are additional risks that the GMP team cannot predict."  I realize you said that you can't predict them, but could you take a stab at what it is your referring too here.

1. We don't have venture investments on the roadmap. Our project is based on our funds and funds of our ITO.
2. That's a quite massive question requiring deep researches in this rapidly developing crypto market.
All government decisions are working out, and it's known that 30, June is the last date to accept ICO regulation
And they coming in force until the end of the next year, 2018

Well, we have no plans to go to Americas at this stage, so we will settle with Europe and Asia. Our biggest competitors are local companies with little to none international presence.

5. Quantum Computers have the theoretical capability of cracking private keys... However the best prototype quantum computers are still at the designing stage, cost hundreds of millions of dollars and basically not going to make any computations any time soon.

7. The probable causes for our failure (the way we see it):
1 A sudden and drastic change of laws in Russia concerning metrology services. Low possibility. As the government has been giving the bigger share to private actors ever since 2009. It does not have the capacity to provide service for all.
2 Sudden surge of competitors. Competitors will need at least a year to obtain the necessary certification that we already have. We should be able to get our market share by that time. Otherwise the Russian market is huuge and mostly deserted — we still have approximately 5-10 years for actions.
3 Force majeure: climate change, global war, Trump, ragnarok, etc...
Other than that we see no other serious barriers for our success.

It's amazing to believe in yoursef, hope that Russian government won't ban cryptocurrency, because there are a lot of disscusion in the internet about what happened with crypto money in Russia.
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

Is it enough for your project?

Our hardcap is 450,000,000 $ - we think it is Smiley

How many tokens do you sold already?

How many tokens do you sold already?

1,420 M tokens
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:02:26 PM

Why do you have ITO, not ICO?

ICO is Initial Coin Offering and we distribute our tokens, hence ITO.

Why is the price of one token so different on Pre-ICO and ITO?

Presale is the way people can support us with funds for our project for a reduced price, also tokens are not hosted by any exchanges.

When will tokens be at exchange?

Tokens will be at exchanges after the 1st round.

What happen with remaining tokens?

They will be burned

Is the number of tokens limited, and could you issue more tokens?

The total number of tokens is 500 M. According to our SmartContract we couldn’t issue more tokens.
trolleygrid

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:42:56 PM

Which data will be stored on blockchain?
SERGEY MALTSEV

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

firstly it will be smart contracts with counterparties
bitmybit

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:10:05 PM

Sam, Thank you for the answers to my questions.  That was quite informative and helpful.

This question though:

I would like to see a link to your smart contract perhaps?  Or could you prove this statement with some kind of verification?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:28:12 PM

Sam, Thank you for the answers to my questions.  That was quite informative and helpful.

This question though:

I would like to see a link to your smart contract perhaps?  Or could you prove this statement with some kind of verification?

That's the link: 0x9337651f1dfac7F858D4E08a2dA27B001E6af6B8

We've already reached the softcap of presale and have enough funds to promote the cause a little bit.
In the (hopefully) unlikely scenario that the metrology center softcap won't be reached we have several options really:
Firstly we can opt out of having a large building for our center with ~50 staff and open a number of smaller mobile labs with fewer staff. We can then strategically place those labs to increase profits and to increase our market share in order to grow.
Then we can funnel the funds from metrology to a highly (or at least we think it is:)) promising segment of the cluster, which we've initially planned to introduce after the success of metrology centers.
bitmybit

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:28:38 PM

This question though:

We've already reached the softcap of presale and have enough funds to promote the cause a little bit.
In the (hopefully) unlikely scenario that the metrology center softcap won't be reached we have several options really:
Firstly we can opt out of having a large building for our center with ~50 staff and open a number of smaller mobile labs with fewer staff. We can then strategically place those labs to increase profits and to increase our market share in order to grow.
Then we can funnel the funds from metrology to a highly (or at least we think it is:)) promising segment of the cluster, which we've initially planned to introduce after the success of metrology centers.

Sounds like a plan.
Unfortunately, I am not highly technologically inclined, I put the "link" into google, and it didn't really take me anywhere.  Could you explain for a less intelligent audience what to do with the link you provided?
bitmybit

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

And you said that you don't have venture investments on your road map, but on page 54 of the white paper it says "At the initial stages of the GMP project the excellent results were achieved (partly through the rational use of venture capital and working capital)."  So, again I ask, who were the venture capital investors?
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:57:21 PM

And you said that you don't have venture investments on your road map, but on page 54 of the white paper it says "At the initial stages of the GMP project the excellent results were achieved (partly through the rational use of venture capital and working capital)."  So, again I ask, who were the venture capital investors?
It was personal money of Sergey Maltsev and Igor Vasiliev
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:59:54 PM

And you said that you don't have venture investments on your road map, but on page 54 of the white paper it says "At the initial stages of the GMP project the excellent results were achieved (partly through the rational use of venture capital and working capital)."  So, again I ask, who were the venture capital investors?
Only personal capital. The result of a successful business.
Borrowed funds were not used.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:23:56 PM

and software for:
1. Metrological centers of GMP and others.
2. Clients of metrological centers.
3. Manufacturers and buyers of equipment for metrology centers.
4. Manufacturers and buyers of devices.
A common platform for participants in the metrological market.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:28:02 PM

and software for:
1. Metrological centers of GMP and others.
2. Clients of metrological centers.
3. Manufacturers and buyers of equipment for metrology centers.
4. Manufacturers and buyers of devices.
A common platform for participants in the metrological market.
And many interesting and useful functions.
(I'm sorry, my English is not very good) Undecided
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:35:02 PM

And you said that you don't have venture investments on your road map, but on page 54 of the white paper it says "At the initial stages of the GMP project the excellent results were achieved (partly through the rational use of venture capital and working capital)."  So, again I ask, who were the venture capital investors?
Only personal capital. The result of a successful business.
Borrowed funds were not used.
You have many interesting and correct questions, we can talk with you and Skype directly with the founders.
It will be interesting, you will get answers to all the questions.
Thank you for your interest in the project.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:42:49 PM

SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:44:38 PM

SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:51:10 PM

Good video about the project!
Keith Wareing - Supermen Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5BJEOh93Do
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:18:04 AM

This question though:

Sounds like a plan.
Unfortunately, I am not highly technologically inclined, I put the "link" into google, and it didn't really take me anywhere.  Could you explain for a less intelligent audience what to do with the link you provided?

You can peruse the basic info on smart contracts in the following articles

https://bitsonblocks.net/2016/02/01/a-gentle-introduction-to-smart-contracts/
https://blockgeeks.com/guides/smart-contracts/

We can easily go into details if you want:)

mmmltr

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

coin can release exchanger after ico
or still wait after all ico selling end in june 2018
if must wait until june 2018, all investor never interest youre project, because very long time wait release in exchanger
if use another project can get profit

not open bounty
You shouldn't wait for too long as soon as our tokens will begin to be tradable after 27 November 2017 (the end of the first round of ICO).

I already sent 14Ether to the contract address through myetherwallet and it was sent via TREZOR, but on your illustration you said through Keystore / JSON File, I want to know if I have sent it rightly and when will the GMP token be distributed 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: