Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:39:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17096 times)
Ivan GMP Project

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:38:22 PM

Well, an excellent project from the real sector and not only mining gold or silver or zirconium from the mine.
But why do you need crypto currency, if you have an operating business and can take the money from the bank?
Already now we are doing business that brings a certain profit (mainly calibration and verification of measuring instruments, on average 3000-4000 pieces per month), thanks to which we have the opportunity to equip our metrology center and expand the scope of accreditation. But even with such a margin, without investment, development will be long (from our point of view). We know what to do and how to do it. Perhaps I will answer the question that has arisen. The Russian banks can provide a loan at 19-22% (feasible for us), but with a loan security of 5-8 times (beyond our capabilities).
It's great that you already make a profit, but  calibration and verification of measuring instruments(do you make measurements at the request of government agencies?) will help to create such solutions? -
"The fulfillment of such tasks as renewable energy, medicine of the future, artificial intelligence, quantum computer, bioinformatics and other future issues which boggle the human mind is to facilitate uniting together the hundreds of scientists in the walls of the Clusters."
I see only the dreams of scientists who do not have real projects.
And yes, at the moment we execute government agencies orders, but unfortunetely these order are not dealing with smth innovative.
In general it's just calibration of metering devices.
You are scientists dreaming of getting $ 200,000,000 working for the state in a laboratory that makes 3000-4000 measurements per month.All right? This is absurd, you will never get a profit.You have no experience, you have never seen such money.Having received the money you will not be able to spend it correctly.
3-4k measurements is amount for today, it can only increase, and by the way the price of measurement varies. Can send your our price-list )
And as for example of dreaming scientists:
Company Trescal specializing in metrology services (calibration) declared about 239 mln. of sales profits in 2016. At the same time it had 90 labs, 2400 employees, 35000 customers all over the world. http://metrology.news/2564-2

And there were 90 centres - our aim is 200.
And you from the company Trescal?
I can believe that a company with 90 laboratories in the United States will make 200 laboratories. But I do not believe that a company that has 1 lab will do 200. You do not have the skills.
No, Trescal company is a good example for us and for our future investors.
And you could just assume that they started not just at one single moment )

Well, doubting about our team skills, have you looked through our team info?
I do not doubt the professional skills of your team.But you want a very large amount and organizing 200 labs is a completely different business.
Did you make your own lab yourself and when? Can I link to the lab site?
We're really happy that you paying such attention to our project.

Well, here is the link, but it only in Russian, unfortunately.
https://www.gauge.su/
It is the first completed and working prototype of GMP centre, opened in September, 2014. Please, call us, we'll be here for couple hours yet )

Speaking about experience with networks, our co-founders Sergey and Igor had opened 21 affiliates in 21 region in Russia, but dealing with gas equipment installation only. And all of them were closed in 2014-2016 due to desicion to change qualification and orientation of busines in general. From gas equipment only to Metrology services.
You have a working website consisting only of 4 (four!) pages.
The site was registered two months ago.
domain:        GAUGE.SU
nserver:       ns0.wixdns.net.
nserver:       ns1.wixdns.net.
state:         REGISTERED, DELEGATED
person:        Private Person
e-mail:        linux@newmail.ru
registrar:     REGRU-SU
created:       2017-07-23T08:34:07Z
paid-till:     2018-07-23T08:34:07Z
free-date:     2018-08-25
source:        TCI

Yes, that's right, this site was created recently and we do not hide it.
It was sent to you, because it has all the necessary information that is easily verified:
- entity
- license (number, when and by whom issued)
- history of the creation of the laboratory
- address and telephone number

Look again https://www.gauge.su/o-nas

It's the 1st GMP project prototype. It was created on the basis of the laboratory, that worked prevously, dealing with gas equipment mentioned in the last quote.

Here is more information (check the dates of website development, attendance, video, etc.):

www.pocмeтpoлoгия.pф  
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:58:42 AM

Of course, the activity is easily verified, but I do not believe that the provincial laboratory has the experience of opening 200 laboratories.
You did not need a site for three years.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:40:41 AM

Hello there!
New portion of good news from Matt on Crypto Freedom channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7eQqPqnE8E&feature=youtu.be

While no one is going to read our White paper, Matt explains the main points.

Click and watch!
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:29:00 AM

Of course, the activity is easily verified, but I do not believe that the provincial laboratory has the experience of opening 200 laboratories.
200 - not much, an average retailing network opens 200 shops per month!

It's seems like you forgot about the main idea of ICO - attraction of investments to develop or create smth, but not earning x3 on the 1st pump )
The team we have now is enough for current needs. With needs and centers expanding team will expand too.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:34:06 AM

200 - not much, an average retailing network opens 200 shops per month!

It's seems like you forgot about the main idea of ICO - attraction of investments to develop or create smth, but not earning x3 on the 1st pump )
The team we have now is enough for current needs. With needs and centers expanding team will expand too.
And "Provincial"?
You must be kidding

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nizhny_Novgorod

Check this link. For those, who haven't lived in NY for all life, that info looks normal at least )
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:43:43 AM

Hello everyone!
Our friend, "A hype machine", Greg Valentine posted his review on GMP Project several hours ago.
Greg has already bought a pretty amount of GMP tokens and wants you to follow!

Click and join!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpqYdKzwvCg
MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:30:52 AM

Hello everyone!
Our friend, "A hype machine", Greg Valentine posted his review on GMP Project several hours ago.

Click and join!
I told you! )
He's pretty fine, the amount of his subscribers I mean )
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

Hello everyone!

Click and join!
I told you! )
He's pretty fine, the amount of his subscribers I mean )
Yes, you're.
We actually had a deal with him a week ago. We were waiting, he's quite busy )
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:59:27 AM

We still increase our Youtube expansion!
Now - Jay from Australia on his channel Crypto Space

Jay followed Greg's example and got some GMP tokens too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYT4gGVDIM

Click and join!
nitinum

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:33:19 AM

Good luck!
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

Good luck!
Thank you!
Follow our news, we gonna have an advisor soon!
PENSCoin

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:08:34 AM

Maybe for you to do 20 laboratories and really but 200 is incredible.
There is no interest for the investor, you return money for a very long time.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:29:03 AM

Hello there!

Nice to see your quotes again!

You see, there's no big difference between opening and controlling 20 and 200 centers. It's all about expanding the business.
And using any suitable managment system with headquoters and report systems it slightly differs to any retail network.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

Hello there!

You see, there's no big difference between opening and controlling 20 and 200 centers. It's all about expanding the business.
And using any suitable managment system with headquoters and report systems it slightly differs to any retail network.
There's no interest for pumpers in our project.
For real investor we have a long-term, but constantly growing proposal.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:55:59 AM

Could you give a link to your Bounty Campaign, sir?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2201248.0
PENSCoin

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:09:50 AM

Hello there!

There is a big difference.And why do your laboratories in small cities in Russia? There is no need for them.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:27:59 AM

Hello there!

There is a big difference.And why do your laboratories in small cities in Russia? There is no need for them.
It's not about cities, large or small. It's about industry location.
PENSCoin

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

Hello there!

Is there an industry in Russia? My opinion is only the extraction of oil and gas. Do you need laboratories on gas pipelines and not in cities? How many labs do you need? Two or three?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:26:33 PM

Hello there!

Is there an industry in Russia? My opinion is only the extraction of oil and gas. Do you need laboratories on gas pipelines and not in cities? How many labs do you need? Two or three?
And you still kidding ))

http://russiaindustrialpark.ru/en/node/3372

And that's far not the full list of enterprises and industrial parks opened in 2016.
And each one of them has equipment to be verified, standarts to comply with and so on.
PENSCoin

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:20:59 AM

Ok, maybe the industry in Russia is available but who then makes the measurements now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: