Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17092 times)
MegaHit!

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

Interesting ideas always liked  Shocked Cool
I fully share your opinion  Smiley
it's amazing especially when the project touches upon 2 so different direction like cryptocurrency and metrology, it's going to be a bomb  Grin
and what about bananas and cryptocurrencies? )

Bananas can go in and out of style. Metrology is timeless and in demand all the times.

totally agree with you, actually, i have an interesting question, where metrology isn't used?

I guess metrology is not used in fine arts, poetry.... other stuff linked with art. Everything else, i.e. where you need to count or check metrology is highly important.
and I think there's no metrology in psychology
you can describe the mood or mental disorder, figure out the reasons
but I'm not sure there's a way to measure it

Nah, they've got tons of behaviour standards. That's metrology, if not inform, then in spirit.
So psycology supposed to be a subsection of metrology? )
I know where is no metrology - lil kids and women behaviour
no aim, no solution, simply irrational
SERGEY MALTSEV

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

it's amazing especially when the project touches upon 2 so different direction like cryptocurrency and metrology, it's going to be a bomb  Grin

Bananas can go in and out of style. Metrology is timeless and in demand all the times.

totally agree with you, actually, i have an interesting question, where metrology isn't used?

I guess metrology is not used in fine arts, poetry.... other stuff linked with art. Everything else, i.e. where you need to count or check metrology is highly important.

Nah, they've got tons of behaviour standards. That's metrology, if not inform, then in spirit.
Speaking about psychology, here you also can't deal without metrology. A person learns the surroundings through measurements, as well as comparison with the standards. Standards  of behavior are set by society, parents and the world around us.
Ariel995

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

a little bit of British humour:
Q: Is Google a he or a she?
A: A she, no doubt, because it won‘t let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas.
 Grin Grin
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:35:02 PM

Speaking about psychology, here you also can't deal without metrology. A person learns the surroundings through measurements, as well as comparison with the standards. Standards  of behavior are set by society, parents and the world around us.

Never have a thought about connection between metrology and psychology, what about languages? is there metrology too?
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:35:12 PM

A: A she, no doubt, because it won‘t let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas.
 Grin Grin

loool

If Google Was A Guy
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:36:01 PM

Art has a lot of rules of its own,those rules are metrology, in essence.
For example when people are taught how to draw they use a lot of standards.
Take golden section as an example.

We can also add Leonardo Da Vinci and his work -The Vitruvian Man, it is also says about proportions of man
oh yeah!
sure
just one Jackson Pollock with his fractal geometry is worth a lot
MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:39:14 PM

Grin Grin

loool

If Google Was A Guy
no doubt
if it was a guy, google wouldn't work on weekend
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:45:38 PM

Never have a thought about connection between metrology and psychology, what about languages? is there metrology too?
Sure
there is a definite number of leters and it's combinations in any language
and you pronounce them, making some sound waves and stressing you throat and tongue muscles with some power
sound is measured, any power as well
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:48:10 PM

How do you plan to raise 450 M?
and what happened if it'll be only 200 M?
The market has low competition in Russia, so we want to fill it. We have already opened one center and we plan to open 86 centers in central Russia. If we don't get enough tokens , it doesn't matter. Because after some time our tokens will be more costly and investors will get dividends.
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:50:35 PM

Sure
and you pronounce them, making some sound waves and stressing you throat and tongue muscles with some power

Exactly, language corpuses deal with languages and help to establish different tools like machine translation, targeted ads and others
Ariel995

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:52:00 PM

The market has low competition in Russia, so we want to fill it. We have already opened one center and we plan to open 86 centers in central Russia. If we don't get enough tokens , it doesn't matter. Because after some time our tokens will be more costly and investors will get dividends.

Is there a lot of people  who interested in cryptocurrency in Russia?
do you have laws or something, which regulated  cryptocurrency?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:59:37 PM

Is there a lot of people  who interested in cryptocurrency in Russia?
do you have laws or something, which regulated  cryptocurrency?
I'd say the number of involved is as averege as in other economically developed countries.
And the same all story with law regulations, some are being accepted til the end of December, and others next year
Ariel995

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Sure

Exactly, language corpuses deal with languages and help to establish different tools like machine translation, targeted ads and others

our world is so amazing  Cheesy
sgh858 (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:05:23 PM

Is there a lot of people  who interested in cryptocurrency in Russia?
do you have laws or something, which regulated  cryptocurrency?

Actually no, just 2 % know about cryptocurrency,  and 10 heard about it. Speaking about laws, there is nothing,which regulated cryptocurrency, but our government plan to  ordain a law very soon.

Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

Sure

Definitely!
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:09:50 PM

Sure

Definitely!

hey there it was an interesting piece of info about corpses cool bro
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

Sure

Definitely!

hey there it was an interesting piece of info about corpses cool bro

Er... Corpuses, not corpses actually. The difference is pretty huge, actually:)
copy-paste

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:20:56 PM

Actually no, just 2 % know about cryptocurrency,  and 10 heard about it. Speaking about laws, there is nothing,which regulated cryptocurrency, but our government plan to  ordain a law very soon.

That's good to hear. I think you are glad you are not living in China at the moment...
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

That's good to hear. I think you are glad you are not living in China at the moment...

Bu-bu, du-du Im back in the town after a prolonged break, Im happy and I look for individuals needing my contribution or advice so that they could organize their workspace more efficiently. I would say only 0.00004% of population are aware about existence of cryptos, at least in my location. We got 93% of elderly >80 yo and dying people, and another 7% of drug dealers, coffee makers and mentalists.

Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

Bu-bu, du-du Im back in the town after a prolonged break, Im happy and I look for individuals needing my contribution or advice so that they could organize their workspace more efficiently. I would say only 0.00004% of population are aware about existence of cryptos, at least in my location. We got 93% of elderly >80 yo and dying people, and another 7% of drug dealers, coffee makers and mentalists.
Hello!
We were missing you yesterday for a conversation here )
Welcome back!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: