Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:38:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China  (Read 5739 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

There is also news that China cannot ban bitcoin and that they are only regulating ICO. Maybe that put confidence back to bitcoin and so the price is recovering from the bear run last week.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

It didn't defeat China, but it is 4000 thousands again.
So it is a new challenge for the miners to keep it up and up.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:22:16 PM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
The word "defeat" isnt really appropriate to be used on the topic title. Bitcoin didnt actually defeated China since theres no competition is happening on here and also China is also just a user of bitcoin but do have actually the funds or power to affect prices but seeing on the current situation of regulation and banning it did actually made some things that do really affect it but still bitcoin did manage to recover up but it doesnt mean that bitcoin did beat china.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:26:10 PM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
I have my own theory behind the China 'ban'. Now that the price has recovered (which I expected) we proof the outsiders wrong once again. This drop was necessary to ensure the market remains healthy (a much needed dip) and to flush out weak heads (who will probably buy in on the ATH again anyway).
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:30:51 PM

That's why I'm predicting that 15 Oct , bitcoin value will increase up , higher than the current highest on this year.
Japanese and South Korean really take the main role for bitcoin global market so I'm keep invest on bitcoin every month without feeling worried at all
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

if some day a country bans bitcoin for real they are just isolating themselves from the world and from the revolution. the rest of the world will be laughing at them at some point in the near future for the dumb attitude towards bitcoin.

when the 2020 Olympics starts in Japan, a country that has adopted bitcoin and many shops are already accepting bitcoin -tax free- that will bring a lot of publicity to bitcoin and make a lot of money for their country. they will just grow economically by a simple change.

who cares if a random country bans bitcoin! people are still going to use bitcoin globally. that's the decentralized beauty.

There is a FOMO brewing...
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:39:02 PM

yes sir iam very happy for the value of bitcoin goes uprise again, i believe on bitcoin pump again the value without the chinese people bitcoin can survive, i consedired not only the chinese goverment accept the bitcoin as currency in the decentralized cryptocurrency, many more big and popular country accept the bitcoin as currency, example the austallian government bitcoin treated as money. bitcoin again go stand to reach the previous value.
lanyounanhai

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:43:07 PM

That is correct. Bitcoin has backed to its path now. Bitcoin right now has no authority to control the price of bitcoin anymore. I believe that the amount of bitcoin will be splited to many different people from many different countries. It will make bitcoin have more chance to grow in different places
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:45:24 PM

yes sir iam very happy for the value of bitcoin goes uprise again, i believe on bitcoin pump again the value without the chinese people bitcoin can survive, i consedired not only the chinese goverment accept the bitcoin as currency in the decentralized cryptocurrency, many more big and popular country accept the bitcoin as currency, example the austallian government bitcoin treated as money. bitcoin again go stand to reach the previous value.
This is it proves that bitcoin has been stronger until today. There are many speculation that bitcoin will be dead because of China regulation and news but this is not stopping users to use and to support bitcoin. And now its value is pumped back to $4000.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

Not long from now, we will experience great things about Bitcoin. It doesn't care if who are banning it. As long as it has many supporters, it will definitely not be affected. It will somehow, but at the end of the day, Bitcoin always wins.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:49:20 PM

I so much love the sound of this topic. Bitcoin has always prove itself strong over the years and will always prove itself strong anytime any day. I never really imagined the bullish trend will come in so quick with the absence of the chinese but here we are! And like you said already, once they hit the market back, we should not just expect a bullish trend but a thuggish trend.
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:50:27 PM

The ban thought is useless with btc, but it has a big impact on btc can see it in the last few days. china is all origin  of the changes of btc and such as the market crypto,
this affliction has a strong impact on BTC.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:03:04 PM

Bitcoin has already become the biggest craving for venture capitalists and investors. Almost all of the big traders and investors wanna add Bitcoin significantly to their portfolio. 2017 is the earmarking of this moment and it gonna extend much and much after this. This real adoption on such scale will gonna boost Bitcoin prices in only one direction and that is upward. So forget temporary downfalls, prices are now gonna strength much often.
And China was always a hoax. I can see Bitcoin adoption was much more than China in other Asian countries like Japan, India, Korea, etc. So forget China and let's make Bitcoin start again all together.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

I so much love the sound of this topic. Bitcoin has always prove itself strong over the years and will always prove itself strong anytime any day. I never really imagined the bullish trend will come in so quick with the absence of the chinese but here we are! And like you said already, once they hit the market back, we should not just expect a bullish trend but a thuggish trend.
with this strong rise back only proves that those speculations and rumors are already been beaten by those really supporting bitcoin, maybe time will tell now
if where this current move will go resistance and new ath to be expected before the year end or right after the incoming fork.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:48:40 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 05:07:50 PM by Singwala

There are many ways you can get signals to buy and sell.
Keep updated on news so you have a purchase signal.
Just like in the past days if you were updated on the news. You are aware that the Bitcoins will fall. This is because of China's stoppage of Exchanger operations in their country. And here's panic selling starts to stop the downfall of your bitcoins. And of course you will wait for the most dip and then buy bitcoins and If you bought it when the price dropped in the past day. I greet you because you earn now.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:55:37 PM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed. I predict Chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

There is a big probability that eventually the Chinese market can open itself in the near future but in a strict and regulated manner. They have not banned Bitcoin actually so that is leaving a god chance that the government would reconsider its ban stance on ICO and exchanges. China wants to be at the forefront of many innovations and Bitcoin is something they want to have a hand with.

However, it should really be pointed that Bitcoin can survive well into the future even without the presence of the Chinese market...this is the big news actually! China is an influential country for Bitcoin but this influence can be eroding right now because of what recently transpired.
nostra3

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:03:09 PM

Since the chinese government banned for bitcoin transactions, the price of bitcoin dropped 13% is very big impact on BTC, the value of digital currency. Bitcoin continues to fall in response to the chinese government's decision to close the crypto currency exchange in bamboo curtain country. But china's plan to close the digital currency exchange is not fully known by the bitcoin exchange manager in the gigantic wall country. We'll see that BTC will continue drop what will slowly rise.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:29:44 PM

I can say that yes bitcoin successfully defeated China after all the bad news they made bitcoin managed to recover from the dip and I hope that is the last and then bitcoin will fly again to the moon.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:33:10 PM

This is bitcoin the number one cryptocurrency in the market that showed how strong this currency is, even without China. No one can defeat bitcoin.

kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:25:42 PM

This is bitcoin the number one cryptocurrency in the market that showed how strong this currency is, even without China. No one can defeat bitcoin.
well it is really good for BTC to hold its price without any country problems, but it is not good to keep making one country responsible for that shit. we all here to promote BTC so we better finish this war of countries in this forum. I hope china will make bitcoin famous in future and make reasons to increase its price.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: