Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China  (Read 5735 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:53:49 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to say that BTC has beat China. If more than any other country, it's the Communist authoritarian government that would be most zealous of their own currency. But still this did show that btc have resilience.

Are the exchanges mentioned in the news already closed? We still need to watch closely what China would do. I don't think they'll completely ban exchanges, only put more regulations. Still, should that happen, the mines would be next. Let's see if they are willing to cut themselves of this method of generating wealth.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:57:27 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to say that BTC has beat China. If more than any other country, it's the Communist authoritarian government that would be most zealous of their own currency. But still this did show that btc have resilience.

Are the exchanges mentioned in the news already closed? We still need to watch closely what China would do. I don't think they'll completely ban exchanges, only put more regulations. Still, should that happen, the mines would be next. Let's see if they are willing to cut themselves of this method of generating wealth.
for today, there are quite a lot of versions of what is actually going on for crypto currency small. No one really pointed out the essence of the problem with the Chinese side. Although Bitcoin fell very low due to rumors. But today already and we want you to see that your come all the same line in 4000 dollars.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:45:51 PM

Bitcoin is much bigger than one country. One country alone cannot dictate the direction of Bitcoin, at this point it is global.

Even if all the major countries banned it, people that really want to buy will always find a way, and some countries will always keep it unbanned because it will be on their interest to do so, they would become crypto friendly niches and they would reap the profits of that while the rest get nothing, which is why it will never happen, at some point you are missing out if you ban it, which is why i also think China will retract from his position and unban it eventually.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:12:25 AM

I do not know if im correct what I read was China are banning ICO and exchanges. They not banning Bitcoin so I think the Chinese can still mine and own Bitcoin.

Also the Japan news help into the recovery of the price.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

I do not know if im correct what I read was China are banning ICO and exchanges. They not banning Bitcoin so I think the Chinese can still mine and own Bitcoin.

Also the Japan news help into the recovery of the price.
Well when the ICO and exchanges were ban in China then there will be no use on btc for them. Bitcoin now were recovering and that's a good news since we can see that no one can manipulate btc.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:33:28 AM

Bitcoin is much bigger than one country. One country alone cannot dictate the direction of Bitcoin, at this point it is global.

Even if all the major countries banned it, people that really want to buy will always find a way, and some countries will always keep it unbanned because it will be on their interest to do so, they would become crypto friendly niches and they would reap the profits of that while the rest get nothing, which is why it will never happen, at some point you are missing out if you ban it, which is why i also think China will retract from his position and unban it eventually.

Since Chinese already know how to make lots of money in the crypto world, even if the Chinese bans it, they will always find a way to trade/invest into it, whether using vpn, having a non-Chinese in China to buy bitcoins for them.

I really hope that they will retract their positions though, it was sudden that those who have millions worth of investment in there suddenly panics  sold off crashing the market. Its not the world that will suffer, its those Chinese investors who really love bitcoin because they are earning huge amount is the real loser here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:02:23 AM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

If you can see I have already been foghting for bitcoin that it would survive the conflict on china as it has always dine before. I am still a firm beleiever and has managed to study some of its trends. And yes it really is a happy moment to see bitcoin slowly getting on track again. A vindication.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:28:45 AM

China has been ruining the market and I am sure we will doing fine without china and now the price has comeback to 4000$ and growing stronger, so many people is upset because of the China's government decision and has been spread a lot FUD lately, and we still got other country that support bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:45:01 AM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

Bitcoin has faced many challenges and conspiracies against it but every time bitcoin survives and become more stronger then before. These government bans are temporary because they will soon realize that they have made a big mistake of not using cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, which is global currency and future money of the world.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:48:02 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 12:02:28 PM by Lm2e4

No one can defeat bitcoin even those billionaires for just saying bitcoin is fraud and this Chinese government for banning bitcoin. Bitcoin has grown so high it is really impossible to get it down.

It is really impossible for bitcoin to fall, whatever power they have or how many are they. They will just put bitcoin to the struggling mode but it cannot be put to it's dead mode. And the price now is just the proof that bitcoin can stand out without one country. And maybe you're right that chinese will realize they loss a big part of their revolution, so they would bring back local exchanges again, and if that happens, for sure bitcoin price will continue to rise more.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:54:07 AM

No one can defeat bitcoin even those billionaires for just saying bitcoin is fraud and this Chinese government for banning bitcoin. Bitcoin has grown so high it is really impossible to get it down.

It is really impossible for bitcoin to fall, whatever power they have or how many are they. They will just put bitcoin to the struggling mode but it cannot be put to it's dead mode. And the price now is just the proof that bitcoin can stand out without one country. And maybe you're right that chinese will realize they loss a big part of their revoution, so they would bring back local exchanges again, and if that happens, for sure bitcoin price will continue to rise more.

Closed to impossible as it is since bitcoin has been good to go and well been adopted for more big countries China is Not a big contributor now and maybe they will faded out if people that China is not the main gamer on the this technology there are other who are starting to stand up now thats why we can see that the price are gaining back its momentum again but sometimes go stable.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:26:46 AM

I'm also looking forward to the regulations! I guess we are about to hit 10k sooner then we think.
I already bought bitcoins when it hit 3k this week, and i'm looking forward to buy more!
Bitcoin has recovered from the news of ban by Chinese .government Bitcoin now were recovering and that's a good news since we can see that no one can manipulate. They are affraid to the bitcoin. Because a lot of bussiness man, they dont like to invest in other company in china. So the government ban the ICO.
BitWangZi

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:41:59 AM

I hope China will be back with BTC due to its big market.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:46:41 AM

I hope China will be back with BTC due to its big market.

Even without china we can still maintain the momentum of the market and you can see that the market is just down for a few dollars from its recent high price but if you will see in the chart, it is slightly moving up again because the market right now is getting more and more serious investors who want it for long term because of the possible profit that they might get.
coinexpert2049

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:47:05 AM

The Chinese government want to prevent cash out flow to other countries without any supervision. But I believe eventually digital currency will be well regulated by the Chinese gov in the near future.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

Really Bitcoin successfully defeated China and proved its ability that bitcoin will able to grow up in future without china. And Anyone can't stop bitcoin. Bitcoin have a good fame and now prople choose bitcoin for fulfill their demands easily... so its not impossible that chine will legslize bitcoin,  within this week or tomorrow  Cheesy

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:51:06 AM

I don't think that i don't want to debate about this issue anymore. you can't imagine Bitcoin without Chinese population. you have to consider that a lot of Chinese people are engaged with this platform and they have a large amount of Bitcoin capital. if China government has any intention to regulate all over the Bitcoin exchange then it is not a harmful decision for me. so I think day by day China is going to allow Bitcoin. so any type of argument should be prohibited regarding china.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

glad to see bitcoin community has pretty strong after china incident indeed the latest news is the price could recover and back to $4000 and i have to says china failure to beat bitcoin and most people are very sure bitcoin could much bigger from price side and from the popularity side however i think china might be regretted their decission soon
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:08:50 PM

Bitcoin has proven once again that it can overcome massive challenges. I have seen this more than 4 times now in Bitcoins short history. It is a lovely thing to see indeed.

thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:42:06 PM

Since Chinese already know how to make lots of money in the crypto world, even if the Chinese bans it, they will always find a way to trade/invest into it, whether using vpn, having a non-Chinese in China to buy bitcoins for them.

I really hope that they will retract their positions though, it was sudden that those who have millions worth of investment in there suddenly panics  sold off crashing the market. Its not the world that will suffer, its those Chinese investors who really love bitcoin because they are earning huge amount is the real loser here.

They would need to be using OTC. If the leaked papers from the chinese government are reals, they are going to ban Tor and VPN's. So I guess Tor is out of the picture now, most main VPNs will be banned, so they will need to find fresh VPNs that aren't banned which shouldn't be hard.

But meeting in real life and making the deal will most likely be the way to go for them. You can't never stop people from doing that. Also in the future we will have send-and-receive satellites and then it will be over for all these government scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: