Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China  (Read 5735 times)
gameK

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Actually it's not cause of the China exchanges, noone can control bitcoin at all, they can just dump price of bitcoin in a while not forever. Bitcoin's possibility of Bitcoin isn't only depends on China. By the way, i got news that many traders in Bitcoin still can exchange crypto currency at Hong Kong , which city Bitcoin isn't prohibited.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:50:13 PM

I can say that yes bitcoin successfully defeated China after all the bad news they made bitcoin managed to recover from the dip and I hope that is the last and then bitcoin will fly again to the moon.
There are still more fights to come as time goes on, so do not expect this to be the last. Like I always tell people, that this is a disruptive technology and so many greedy sectors will be affected and they sure won't want to not make a hell as time goes on when they see it is getting out of hand for them. However, like what has happened, this will make them to realize that they cannot stop bitcoin and even china has come to realize that after all these years of trying the same thing over and over again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Adam

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:32:30 PM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
Well after the circumstances that bitcoin cryptocurrency had faced, along with the banning of bitcoin exchange within the country of China, still bitcoin can recover and regain its great dump. It just proves that bitcoin is really a fast growing cryptocurrency and capable of regaining its price ratw whenever it came into a dump situation. This only implies that China is not a great lost for bitcoin to loose its consumer because of the dump. In fact, it only proves that bitcoin users are really too big in count that it raises the demand to make bitcoin price rate pump into the initial price.
There is nothing wrong in believing that bitcoins are the most expensive and flourishing crypto currency t present and people are highly attractive towards this nee kind of currency. Bitcoins are highly expected to rule to world economy in the coming years and this is the reason why banks are afraid of bitcoins.  

I'm a big fan of bitcoin. The society of bitcoin make China enjoy a had defeat came from bitcoin. Now the only thing the Chinese government can do is cryring over the bitcoin and mining facilities they will lost or they already lost. The future of bitcoin is shinny.
Im also big fan of bitcoin. Bitcoin come any all countries and there society enjoy bitcoin and now one can stop it .chain trying to stop bitcoin but they failed. The future of bitcoin is too much bright. I love bitcoin

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:41:33 PM

Actually it's not cause of the China exchanges, noone can control bitcoin at all, they can just dump price of bitcoin in a while not forever. Bitcoin's possibility of Bitcoin isn't only depends on China. By the way, i got news that many traders in Bitcoin still can exchange crypto currency at Hong Kong , which city Bitcoin isn't prohibited.

There’s no doubt China has used its buying power or the reality that they have more mining farms than other country combined but it doesn’t work actually because of one mistakes.. They over estimated the time on when it should have been done,, if it happens june or July maybe a big impact on price is possible but it is after a bullish run on August fork is no good timing to them..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
It is just a tough proof that bitcoin can still stand out despite of the action that have been done by the China which was the banning of bitcoin exchanges in their country. China's loss within the bitcoin community may have a direct negative effect on the bitcoin's price rate but it does not imply that without China bitcoin will die. Bitcoin just proven that with or without the presence of China around, still they can regain their loss and continuously operate for the sake of its users.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:31:10 PM

Bitcoin survived China, what a day? And Chinese exchanges currently set out to operate in foreign countries, so that's not a big problem at all.
People are now more confident to invest their money in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies than ever as they see how market recovered in no time after China's action on cryptocurrency. Bitcoin now shows the world that it can still survive without the investors in any of the major top economies in the world.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:00:54 PM

Well, not totally defeated because the main reason why the bitcoin decreased is due to China banning the bitcoin, and some Chinese market didn't stop regulating which helps in rising the value of bitcoin. We can't really deny the fact that China contributes in bitcoin market. But I love the fact that bitcoin is proving itself, China banning the bitcoin doesn't really made a big impact.
Yes, China contribute a lot into crypto world and we can't deny that the reason of having a dump price is just because of China. But bitcoin is strong enough, impact from it's fall it slowly rise again and come back in the track. And now China is just nothing from bitcoin, since they leave it makes another countries to come just to support bitcoin and crypto currencies.
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:09:57 PM

Well, not totally defeated because the main reason why the bitcoin decreased is due to China banning the bitcoin, and some Chinese market didn't stop regulating which helps in rising the value of bitcoin. We can't really deny the fact that China contributes in bitcoin market. But I love the fact that bitcoin is proving itself, China banning the bitcoin doesn't really made a big impact.
Yes, China contribute a lot into crypto world and we can't deny that the reason of having a dump price is just because of China. But bitcoin is strong enough, impact from it's fall it slowly rise again and come back in the track. And now China is just nothing from bitcoin, since they leave it makes another countries to come just to support bitcoin and crypto currencies.
China just nothing to the bitcoin right now, but the possible thing about the china will be given the big bullish if the pboc will try to opening the gate to the bitcoin to be legalized in there.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:28:12 PM

Well yes it's true that bitcoin sucessfulky defeated china and had escapes from the struggles in china. Bitcoin proves that they no longer needed china and it is completely useless when they started to banned bitcoin in their country because there are still many people who still use bitcoin and believes that bitcoin is the best currency.

Even though bitcoins win over china and they already legalized it, Other countries are not yet safe from being banned. The lesson is, Do not use bitcoins for illegal transactions so we can still profit money from it continuosly.
Using bitcoin as an illegal transaction cannot be ruled out. Even before bitcoin came to play, illegal transactions have always been going on. It is left for each country to find out how they intend to manage that probably with the help of exchanges which I believe is what will happen at the long run. Moreover, China did not ban bitcoin except ICOs and shutting down of exchanges. A time will come that these people will realize that bitcoin has gone too far to be banned.
Mustion

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:55:21 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 06:50:29 AM by Mustion

I wouldn’t go so far as to say that BTC has beat China. But i don't know what is the reason make China's goverment banned the cryptos trading system when looks like it's really potiental. I think it's just a politic solution for somethings that communism can not control.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is popular to the whole world. Bitcoin in china is not banned forever because it is not possible to control bitcoin so it’s true that bitcoin rate is dump in chaina but its not forever and also bitcoin is a digital currency and it is used in the whole world not only in some countries.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:08:29 PM

Right, in despite in china's continue's announcement of banning ICO etc. Bitcoin can't be stop by only one country. And these chinese was bliffing the bitcoiners after all because like you said after china get back with the licenses it will have a new ATH again that happens as always.
Bitcoin can still survive even without China. For this reason, bitcoin recovered and back its price with a good feedback. After banning ICO in their country, they'll get nothing and may it's the start of losing their industry. We should disseminate the bitcoin word to the good investors to stay the price up. Bitcoin can give us a good communication with each other.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:39:06 PM

I think Chinese government was I'll advise on this and they just do what will seriously affect them in futures. I can see that China trading volume has reduced drastically and one thing that is certain is that Bitcoin cannot be stopped.
Chinese government has always been known to usually take some drastic measures even in the past and I do not see how this is any different. I would not blame them, since they are just trying to play safe and would not want anything to affect their policies. A time will come anyway, when they will retrace on the exchanges and find a better way to make it work out.
Nazmul012

Activity: 775

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:38:53 PM

you are right my friend. because of China banned bitcoin,  the price of bitcoin fall down at 3000$,  which was do painful matter for all bitcoiner. but bitcoin is start to growing up and now the price of bitcoin is around 4350$ and still raising up without china. bitcoin teach china a good lesson  Wink

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:16:15 PM

It appears that Bitcoin can still be as this successful without China but still, China is a big loss for cryptomarket due to its huge influence. But seeing Bitcoin's market value rise, without the help of China and after a major downfall that made its value dropped to 3300$ from 4500$, it is now again on 4200$ and is still rising. This also proves that Bitcoin community already grew that even if without China  it can still make a high market demand in Bitcoin that makes its price expensive.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:00:08 PM

Well after the circumstances that bitcoin cryptocurrency had faced, along with the banning of bitcoin exchange within the country of China, still bitcoin can recover and regain its great dump. It just proves that bitcoin is really a fast growing cryptocurrency and capable of regaining its price ratw whenever it came into a dump situation. This only implies that China is not a great lost for bitcoin to loose its consumer because of the dump. In fact, it only proves that bitcoin users are really too big in count that it raises the demand to make bitcoin price rate pump into the initial price.
There is nothing wrong in believing that bitcoins are the most expensive and flourishing crypto currency t present and people are highly attractive towards this nee kind of currency. Bitcoins are highly expected to rule to world economy in the coming years and this is the reason why banks are afraid of bitcoins.  

I'm a big fan of bitcoin. The society of bitcoin make China enjoy a had defeat came from bitcoin. Now the only thing the Chinese government can do is cryring over the bitcoin and mining facilities they will lost or they already lost. The future of bitcoin is shinny.
Honestly friends, whatever China did really shocked the whole bitcoin community and it affected the price very badly. A country that was one of the biggest supporter of bitcoin doing something against it all over a sudden scared the holders also. People start doubting bitcoin and sold out their asset also. However, I don't think so that China aimed to kill BTC and soon it will be back.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

China just nothing to the bitcoin right now, but the possible thing about the china will be given the big bullish if the pboc will try to opening the gate to the bitcoin to be legalized in there.
But the decision of the Chinese government still can make the price of Bitcoin drop down again, you can not negate they have power and influence to do that. A decision from a biggest country on the world enough to affect anything, even Dollar Smiley
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:54:02 PM

you are right my friend. because of China banned bitcoin,  the price of bitcoin fall down at 3000$,  which was do painful matter for all bitcoiner. but bitcoin is start to growing up and now the price of bitcoin is around 4350$ and still raising up without china. bitcoin teach china a good lesson  Wink

Yeah right, now bitcoin has started to increase again after china problem. But we must be wary of China, because it seems that china will not stop here, maybe they will come back and make a bad situation again for bitcoin value.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:10:05 AM

Still, losing China is a major loss to consider, thinking of how it negatively affected Bitcoin and made all crypto market to fall. But that's a good sign and good to hear that Bitcoin is able to slowly recover and again, to reach 4000$ without Vhina. This thing only shows that Bitcoin already grew that it can still withstand promblems such as what happened. Maybe at the end of this year Bitcoin's market price will be back to its price before the backdrop or even higher.
Bitcoin is already stepping up back and we should definitely expect a huge boom soon with all things being equal. It has been able to manage to break $4400 even without china and that I am not surprised. With the whole support going on looking at the charts, I will be damned with what will become of bitcoin before this year even ends.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:52:21 AM

Let the Chinese state feel its own consequences and the risk is enormous because if the country at any time wants to rejoin a program it must start from scratch again. Perhaps after this warm news emerged China began to feel that it has experienced great regret because there is no major influence after it prohibits ic in the country against the exchange rate and chances in the next year China will return to this forum even though the time required is also very long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: